chuck darwin myths

Authentic Nouveau

In The Darwin Myth, Wiker reveals:

* Why Darwin didn't "discover" evolution
* How Darwin set out to create a godless version of evolution
* Why many of his best friends and allies criticized Darwin's theory, and how he never refuted their objections
* How "social Darwinism" is not a misapplication of Darwinism, but is Darwinism
* Why Darwin's theory supported natural slavery, an institution he abhorred (False pretense)
* How much of what we know about Darwin comes from his Autobiography--which at key points is downright misleading
* How Darwin helped make ideological atheism the battle cry of science

The evo religion has been crumbling for years. I don't get my objections dealt with other than getting sprayed with slander.

The Darwinist religion is an ideocracy. Designed for people who have limited curiosity and can't think for themselves. I posted a couple of reports from Dr Tour. The locals need to take a couple science classes so they can learn how he cleaned their clock.

TeabagSalad

The highly revered Rev Chuck.
Satan won't permit sinners to admit to the evoStory mythologies.

Can you at least try to make sense?

Who is this Rev Chuck you're talking about? I presume you are trying to make derogatory comments about Charles Darwin. However, all you have done is to show how little you know. Charles Darwin was never a Reverend so never would have used the title.

Do you really think that your posts bring people to Jesus? They're more likely to drive people away from Jesus if they think Christians just make things up and lie about people.

Temujin

Can you at least try to make sense?

Who is this Rev Chuck you're talking about? I presume you are trying to make derogatory comments about Charles Darwin. However, all you have done is to show how little you know. Charles Darwin was never a Reverend so never would have used the title.

Do you really think that your posts bring people to Jesus? They're more likely to drive people away from Jesus if they think Christians just make things up and lie about people.
I think that most people realise that we have a special case here, far removed from what most consider to be typical Christian behaviour. He is just indulging in verbal onanism, getting his jollies by being rude about dead people.

J regia

In The Darwin Myth, Wiker reveals:

The evo religion has been crumbling for years. I don't get my objections dealt with other than getting sprayed with slander.

The Darwinist religion is an ideocracy. Designed for people who have limited curiosity and can't think for themselves. I posted a couple of reports from Dr Tour. The locals need to take a couple science classes so they can learn how he cleaned their clock.
And are you jealous of Alfred Wallace too? Or do you and "Dr Tour" think that the Wallace line and the six distinct bio-geographical zones are just ideocracy "for people who have limited curiosity and can't think for themselves"?

Or are you just fantasizing as usual and grasping at imaginary straws?

Electric Skeptic

No, it hasn't. There's no such thing.
The Darwinist religion is an ideocracy.
There's no such thing.
Designed for people who have limited curiosity and can't think for themselves. I posted a couple of reports from Dr Tour. The locals need to take a couple science classes so they can learn how he cleaned their clock.
Who cares what you imagine an imaginary religion does?

Electric Skeptic

I don't get my objections dealt with other than getting sprayed with slander.
That is so obviously false it's laughable. Your 'objections' are repeatedly dealt with; you merely ignore that fact and post them again in another thread. If you actually defend one of your idiotic claims, it'll be a first.