Circular Reasoning

Your the one who brought it up, and the onus is on you to provide verification. It is your claim.
actually, it was micah who brought it up when i asked this question to buzzard... if you are a christian, do you claim that it is your church jesus established in jerusalem, 33ad with the keys of heaven given to peter as the first chief steward?

and micah responded.... no Christian would claim that.

How many members any denomination has is meaningless to God. He is more concerned about us putting our trust in Him to save us from start to finish. Rc's on here have shown that their faith and trust is in mary, not God.

actually, it was micah who brought it up when i asked this question to buzzard... if you are a christian, do you claim that it is your church jesus established in jerusalem, 33ad with the keys of heaven given to peter as the first chief steward?

I am in agreement with mica, no Christian would claim that. The body of Christ is made up of those who have put their complete trust and faith in His finished work on the cross. They don't put any faith in mary, saints, and dead people as the rcc does.

if you do not believe that about half of the global christians are catholic with the pope in rome as their head, why not check the internet/reference books/ etc...

the statistical truth is there whether you agree or not.
Christians believe in and follow Christ, not a man on earth. Christians believe in and follow His word, not words made up by men on earth.

catholics do not believe in and follow Christ or His word. they do believe in and follow men of this world.

You are the one always wanting names. It is your focus. You don't seem to understand in scripture there are more references to the Way and only one use of Christians that you provided. Who cares about the use of catholic church and when it was in. Your Roman CC is off and has nothing at all to do with body established by Jesus. The sinful acts of the majority of your leaders proves it is the bad tree, it does not matter how many times you deny that fact, it is scriptural. Your leaders teach a false gospel and they will be cut off. This false doctrines are further truth of the false claims of your evil tree. They are not successors of the apostles, they are not apostolic, they do not teach what the apostles taught and they definitely do not act like the apostles. Your so called line of succession is a made up false teaching. Nothing in scripture supports following wolves or false teachers which your leaders are. You have nothing at all. Your institution fails every SINGLE scriptural test.
your reasoning is always the sinful catholic church. despite your attacks, you are using the 27 new testament the catholic church determined through her councils, maybe celebrate the dates of christmas and easter the catholic church appointed, using the gregorian calendar a catholic pope implemented, go to public worship on sunday as the catholic church mandates, probably (hopefully) went to a catholic school or have children going to catholic schools, etc... despite her sins, my church is one, holy, catholic/universal, and apostolic which are the marks of the one true church in the bible. like i said, i will stick with peter despite of judas and about half of the global christians agree with me.

I am in agreement with mica, no Christian would claim that. The body of Christ is made up of those who have put their complete trust and faith in His finished work on the cross. They don't put any faith in mary, saints, and dead people as the rcc does.
you are both wrong, more than half of the global christian population says otherwise.

Christians believe in and follow Christ, not a man on earth. Christians believe in and follow His word, not words made up by men on earth.

catholics do not believe in and follow Christ or His word. they do believe in and follow men of this world.
yes, you believe in jesus but not his body/bride.

How many members any denomination has is meaningless to God. He is more concerned about us putting our trust in Him to save us from start to finish. Rc's on here have shown that their faith and trust is in mary, not God.
jesus did not established denominations but a church, not churches. and he gave to peter the keys of heaven as a symbol of authority here on earth.

who's that?? there is no h in my board name. again you show that you don't pay attention to what you read.

but I do agree with that micah person.

catholics are very different than Christians. what the rcc teaches is very different than what scripture teaches.

mica said:

yes, you believe in jesus but not his body/bride.
where does my post say that? nowhere. that's just you deflecting from my post.

who's that?? there is no h in my board name. again you show that you don't pay attention to what you read.

but I do agree with that micah person.

catholics are very different than Christians. what the rcc teaches is very different than what scripture teaches.
post # 928
post # 931

yes, we are different from other christians because we believe in jesus christ as a total package... head/groom and body/bride

if you do not believe that about half of the global christians are catholic with the pope in rome as their head, why not check the internet/reference books/ etc...

the statistical truth is there whether you agree or not.
Numbers does not make a false claim right. No matter what you think and you have not proved your claim that your statistic is correct.

Back