Circular Reasoning

I wish you would learn what an ad hominem is, you make them all the time and this is another example. I posted the truth about your institution, the truth is never an ad hominem.

Do not give me your false peace, I have the peace of God which is all I need.
peace be with you

still no verse about the church coming from all denominations?
Still no verse that you bad tree is the real body. Still no verse about Jesus selecting leaders who will sexual molest children. Still no verse that states the real church is a teacher of false doctrines as your institution does. Still no verse where an apostle prayed to the dead Mary? Still no verse where Mary is a PV? I can go on where you fail to provide any verses at all.

the bible as your ultimate authority begs this question... what happens when two protestants differ in their interpretation of the bible?
The bible gives many ways of solving differences. None support your evil leaders and their false claims.

Protestants believe that the Spirit guides the church. But we do not limit the church to only include some kind of self-appointed "elite". The Spirit guides every believer into the truth.
Jesus spoke of only one church in the singular, not many churches with different contradictory doctrines. it is also a visible hierarchical society of bishops, priests, and deacons. yes, the holy spirit guides all of us in a general sense. all who receive baptism become temples of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 6:19-20). in terms of teaching guidance, the Holy Spirit, also known as the Paraclete (“Advocate”), gave special oversight to the first apostles (John 14:25-26; 16:13), with Peter (the first Pope) as their head (Matt. 16:18; see Mt. 28:18-20; Acts 2:42). because the Church’s mission continues, this special guidance continues with the valid successors of peter and those apostolic successors (bishops) in union with him.
This, again, refers to the duty of all Christians to rightly administer the truths that have been entrusted to the children of God. The church in toto is the pillar and foundation of truth.
it is one church that Jesus established in jerusalem, 33ad with peter as the first earthly leader (pope) and not many many man-made christian churches that started after the 15th century. how can these christians administer the truth when each is with their own contradicting doctrines?
It does not necessarily follow that Peter was thinking of Paul's treatment of the gospel. But considering the fact that Catholics are so uncomfortable with Paul's rejection of works as a basis for salvation, he apparently is difficult to understand if you don't want to understand.
there is nothing uncomfortable with the doctrine of paul if you believe (like catholics do) that paul is talking of works of the old law (mosaic law) and not of works in the new law (works done in christ}. Peter and paul do not contradict each other.
The eunuch did not know what to make of the identity of the suffering servant (he was reading Isaiah 53). Those who believe understand Whom it refers to. There is nothing unclear about "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).
still a good example that not everybody understands correctly the verses in the bible and that a legitimate (w/ apostolic succession/lineage) is necessary for one to teach.
“As the Father hath sent Me, I also send you” (John20: 21); How shall they preach unless they be sent?”(Rom10: 15)

i said i will take you seriously unless you furnish the name of the one true church.
I said I will not take you unless you can prove your institution is the real tree. It will be hard because it fulfills the scripture that describes the bad tree.

God never names the one true church but we do know it is spotless and that rules out your institution for a start.
thanks again for your ad hominems.
peace be with you.
No ad hominems, I really wish your would learn what that means. Your institution is evil it produces bad fruit which makes it the bad tree. That is the facts, that is the truth, that is NOT an ad hominem. RCs love to bear false witness against others.

Matt 7:17

Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

Yep your leaders are bad fruit.

and you are the sinless and spotless christian in this forum... correct?
You are like RCs misreading so many posts. Your leaders are bad fruit are do not expose sin, they hid it, they lie, they sexually molest children, rape nuns and have sex outside marriage.

I said I will not take you unless you can prove your institution is the real tree. It will be hard because it fulfills the scripture that describes the bad tree.

God never names the one true church but we do know it is spotless and that rules out your institution for a start.
how do you know it is spotless and yet cannot identify it among the many claimants? I do not think Jesus intended it that way.
No ad hominems, I really wish your would learn what that means. Your institution is evil it produces bad fruit which makes it the bad tree. That is the facts, that is the truth, that is NOT an ad hominem. RCs love to bear false witness against others.

Matt 7:17

Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

Yep your leaders are bad fruit.
and you are the only sinless and spotless... correct?

You are like RCs misreading so many posts. Your leaders are bad fruit are do not expose sin, they hid it, they lie, they sexually molest children, rape nuns and have sex outside marriage.
we admit that there are sins in the catholic church so please stop and dialogue logically without the accusations and the labels, unless you are the only one spotless and sinless in this forum.

Back