Circular Reasoning

Oh but I don't -

But you did.

it might seem that way to you because the One True Church is not just another one of those unholy churces.

There you go again.

That's because unlike your church it is not the figment of my imagination, it Christ's work we call "Church", His Body.

JoeT

And again.

I guess that sailed right over your head.

Self identifying doesn't make it so and won't make it so.

Try self identifying as a carrot and see if it actually works. It doesn't. But the deluded still think it does work.

Bad trees self identifying as good trees doesn't make them good trees. They are still bad trees attempting to pose as good trees.

Rome has barrels full of rotten fruit. You will KNOW them by their fruits.

The church here is only those who truly have the Spirit of God within them. There is no such thing as a member of the body of Christ without the Holy Spirit that teaches them, spiritual ones discerning spiritual things. Only these have the mind of Christ and only these as a whole are the true church.

10 For to us God revealed through the Spirit for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. For who among men knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the things of God no one knows except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit that is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God, which things we also speak, not in teachings of human words of wisdom, but in teachings of the Spirit, spiritual ones discerning spiritual things. But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual discerns all things, yet he himself is discerned by no one. 16 For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he will instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:10ff.

ONLY these are the true church, the temple where God's Spirit dwells. 3:16-17

Some were saying "I follow Paul" (1:12) and Paul is explaining through four whole chapters that this is a colossal mistake because his theological wisdom is not the wisdom of God. The wisdom of God is something else - the person Jesus Christ himself. We are not to follow Paul and his theological but Christ, a person who is himself the wisdom of God. Wisdom teachings about Christ is not Christ. Today, people likewise say, "I follow the Pope" or "I follow the Magesterium." Same colossal error. But the natural man rejects this truth because he cannot comprehend it for to him, the teachings of men about God ARE the wisdom of God. Fools. The wisdom of God comes only from above.
we are all created in the image and likeness of god. this is because like god, can choose to do good and to love one another.

it is not saying we are god but we can mirror god in the manner we know, understand, love and do good.

of course, all is possible because of the grace of god.

so to you, jesus has the following attributes?
You forgot to list what you consider the following attributes are? I will be waiting for clarification. I know the RCC is the bad tree and has nothing at all to do with Jesus and it has the attributes of lying, sexual immorality, committing fraud, greed, torturing others, deceiving, persecuting others, murdering others, destroying records of others, rewriting history etc. It has the attributes of satan.

that vs is about believers in Christ - not others /catholics.
it is about his church, here is the verse...

v32 Yes, those words are a high mystery, and I am applying them here to Christ and his Church.

paul was talking about the church being the body and bride of jesus christ.

how can the church be th body/bride of christ if it is made up of believers that cannot be seen or located?

it is about his church, here is the verse...

v32 Yes, those words are a high mystery, and I am applying them here to Christ and his Church.

paul was talking about the church being the body and bride of jesus christ.

how can the church be th body/bride of christ if it is made up of believers that cannot be seen or located?
Yep the verse was about believers in Christ and you missed that point. It is not about the deceiver's church the RCC.

then give us the verse....

'walk the talk'
I mean an RC asking for a verse. What verse do you help with? They are easy to find on the internet.

I know RCs cannot produce one verse that shows the RCC is in scripture except as the bad tree.

You forgot to list what you consider the following attributes are? I will be waiting for clarification. I know the RCC is the bad tree and has nothing at all to do with Jesus and it has the attributes of lying, sexual immorality, committing fraud, greed, torturing others, deceiving, persecuting others, murdering others, destroying records of others, rewriting history etc. It has the attributes of satan.
you always post all these sins of the members of the body of christ but since you do not believe in the body/bride of jesus as a visible entity, how can you be sure that it is the catholic church founded by jesus christ in jerusalem, 33ad, with peter given the keys as the first chirf steward here on earth?

then give us the verse....

'walk the talk'
Ram, Ram, Ram give us a break from parroting the false claims of your institution. Just because your institution says it is the bride of Christ is meaningless, it is actions which show whether that is a true statement or not. The actions prove it to be a false claim.

Jesus never said He founded an institution, He never said He founded a bad tree.

You see just because you institution says something does not make it so.

I mean an RC asking for a verse. What verse do you help with? They are easy to find on the internet.

I know RCs cannot produce one verse that shows the RCC is in scripture except as the bad tree.
enough of your accusation................walk the talk!

enough of your accusation................walk the talk!
Please reread my post, I made no accusations. I do walk the talk It is you who is posting nonsense. It is you who is asking for a verse. What a joke!!!! Which verse do you want. I am waiting for the one where Jesus literally says the Roman Catholic Church is His bride. Waiting, Waiting.

you always post all these sins of the members of the body of christ but since you do not believe in the body/bride of jesus as a visible entity, how can you be sure that it is the catholic church founded by jesus christ in jerusalem, 33ad, with peter given the keys as the first chirf steward here on earth?
Misquoting and misrepresentingme. Falsely accusing me.

I believe in the bride/body of Cfhrist is visible, it is NOT your evil institution. It is not your pope/magisterium, buildings, artwork, false claims etc.

It is true believers they are visible, they do not sexually molest children, rape nuns, have children out of wedlock, murder others, torture others. It is not my fault the history of your institution embarrasses you and proves its claims false.

I post the sins of your institution because they prove your institution is a deceiver. Those sins exclude them being members of the body of Christ. They may get saved before they die, but those sins and the non exposure of those sins is the walk that proves the talk is hot air and false.

33 AD is a false date and shows you do not even know the Georgorian calendar is out of whack but you keep posting it. Jesus was born before 4BC approx, some historians have His birth as early as 7 BC for a start. Therefore if he lived 33 years, He died in 29 AD approx.

Peter would have nothing to do with your evil leaders. So please don't contaminate Peter by saying they are his successors, boy that is insulting to Peter.

RAM
if you do not want me to list the evidence of your institution being the bad tree. I suggest you don't post the false claims of your institution. I list the actions of your institution because it is clear evidence that those claims are false.

The only scriptural test your institution passes is the bad tree test. It does not look like the bride/body of Christ, it does not meet the scriptural descriptions of the real church.

Therefore if you repeating these claims I will repeat the evidence that shows those claims are false.

I am also impervious to your insults and ad hominems. Jesus is my shield.

Last edited:
Please reread my post, I made no accusations. I do walk the talk It is you who is posting nonsense. It is you who is asking for a verse. What a joke!!!! Which verse do you want. I am waiting for the one where Jesus literally says the Roman Catholic Church is His bride. Waiting, Waiting.
changing our dialogue to the bride of christ, what an evasion!!!

let us finish post # 2035 before we go to the bride of christ.

walk the talk!!!

Misquoting and misrepresentingme. Falsely accusing me.

I believe in the bride/body of Cfhrist is visible, it is NOT your evil institution. It is not your pope/magisterium, buildings, artwork, false claims etc.

It is true believers they are visible, they do not sexually molest children, rape nuns, have children out of wedlock, murder others, torture others. It is not my fault the history of your institution embarrasses you and proves its claims false.

I post the sins of your institution because they prove your institution is a deceiver. Those sins exclude them being members of the body of Christ. They may get saved before they die, but those sins and the non exposure of those sins is the walk that proves the talk is hot air and false.

33 AD is a false date and shows you do not even know the Georgorian calendar is out of whack but you keep posting it. Jesus was born before 4BC approx, some historians have His birth as early as 7 BC for a start. Therefore if he lived 33 years, He died in 29 AD approx.

Peter would have nothing to do with your evil leaders. So please don't contaminate Peter by saying they are his successors, boy that is insulting to Peter.

RAM
if you do not want me to list the evidence of your institution being the bad tree. I suggest you don't post the false claims of your institution. I list the actions of your institution because it is clear evidence that those claims are false.

The only scriptural test your institution passes is the bad tree test. It does not look like the bride/body of Christ, it does not meet the scriptural descriptions of the real church.

Therefore if you repeating these claims I will repeat the evidence that shows those claims are false.

I am also impervious to your insults and ad hominems. Jesus is my shield.
since the church is visible, can you tell us the name of the church and location where these true believers are from???

changing our dialogue to the bride of christ, what an evasion!!!

let us finish post # 2035 before we go to the bride of christ.

walk the talk!!!
I didn't bring up the bride of Christ that was you, you cannot even follow your own dialogue. Oh you mean the post which shows you don't know scripture:

I posted:

No denomination which includes your evil tree will. Because the real church is not an institution, it is not a building. It is real believers they will come from all walks of Christian life.

You need a verse for that, it seems there are many verses which make that point and you don't know even one?

well let me see do you need the verse that shows some are fishermen, some are tax collectors, some are women, some are Jewish, Greeks, some are male, some are pharisees. Which verse do you need to prove believers are from all walks of life.

I didn't bring up the bride of Christ that was you, you cannot even follow your own dialogue. Oh you mean the post which shows you don't know scripture:

I posted:

No denomination which includes your evil tree will. Because the real church is not an institution, it is not a building. It is real believers they will come from all walks of Christian life.

You need a verse for that, it seems there are many verses which make that point and you don't know even one?

well let me see do you need the verse that shows some are fishermen, some are tax collectors, some are women, some are Jewish, Greeks, some are male, some are pharisees. Which verse do you need to prove believers are from all walks of life.
Yep Ram brought up bride of christ post 2151. It is not a term I use very often but RCs love it. It would be pointless discussing it, we would just be repeating the same old, same old. I have noted Ram you made a false accusations of me diverting to bride of Christ and it wasn't me was it. You never say sorry. Got it,

Last edited:
so to you, jesus has the following attributes?

Re: post #2,142

This juvenile idiom and assertion your trying to use against balshan doesn't work when it comes to teachings, doctrines, and dogma's of churches. This assertion can not be used against other churches, that do NOT do as the rcc does. It is a well known fact of what the rcc teaches is contrary to Scripture. And how rc's speak and act has been proven by photo's, video's, first hand eye witness accounts from people who are ex-rc and what has been said by rc's themselves.

You profess to believe in Jesus, but then have no problem with being disrespectful and hateful of Him and throwing Him under the bus when it suits you. You chose to use Jesus for an evil action in your post when you posted the juvenile assertion. A person who truly believes in and loves Christ is NOT disrespectful of Him. You act like this, and want us to believe that the rcc is about God and Christ. Um, no. Your real god is not Christ... but the rcc of which you identify yourself with.

Back