Clarifying Question

BMS

The uterus or womb is indeed part of the woman and men dont have them which is one of several reasons why a man Edit per mod trangenderism is off topic in this forum.
However the function of the womb is gestating the offspring so why would she want to evacuate it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Electric Skeptic

You’re saying l must become a dupe to convince a dupe⁉️ Maybe you have something there—that’s profound🤣

An argument from the vantage point of truth doesn’t fail because a person doesn’t believe in God.

The point of the argument “fails” only if the person doesn’t want to believe in the God they know is real—sorta like you. 😉
Umm...no. The point of the argument fails if the person does not believe in the god in whom you believe. Sorta like most of the people in the world.

Electric Skeptic

The troubled minds of pro-aborts the fetus (little baby) is assumed to part of the woman’s body
This despite every single pro-choicer who has commented on it in this thread stating that the fetus is NOT assumed to be part of a woman's body.

DaGeo

This despite every single pro-choicer who has commented on it in this thread stating that the fetus is NOT assumed to be part of a woman's body.
You might be new to the debate but some pro-choicers still think the babies body is a part of the woman’s body.

If you’re correct, then it’s entirely possible pro-choicers commenting on the forum have recently discovered reason. Now if they continue to advance, they’ll become pro-lifers.

DaGeo

Umm...no. The point of the argument fails if the person does not believe in the god in whom you believe. Sorta like most of the people in the world.
The part about most of the world not “believing” in God might be right if you mean most of the world doesn’t believe in revering God as the only true God—who made them and owns them.

But the fact remains, you do “believe” in the same God I do (you just don’t want to know him), so you suppress what can be known about him—same applies to most of the world.

DaGeo

What would make me happy is if you were capable of articulating a coherent argument instead of behaving like a ten year old bully.
Do ten year olds pose a significant intellectual threat to you⁉️

Why don’t you study more so you can actually refute them⁉️

DaGeo

Untrue, as many posts here attest. Pro-choice activists do not believe that the unborn child is part of the woman. Pro-choice activists believe that the uterus is part of the woman and that she has the choice to evacuate it should she wish.
You must be a loner who is unacquainted with your own kind.

I can help.

The woman and her uterus belong to the God who made her. This is the same God who decides when, where and how a person comes into this world
All this is an irrelevant straw man from someone who wouldn't recognise common sense if it bit him.
You might have seen someone on the internet using the term for straw man and then you decided to start using for yourself, because it sounded good. But you need to take the time necessary to understand how it applies
Everything I posted is true and relevant to the discussion.
I just now burned down your straw man

Electric Skeptic

You might be new to the debate but some pro-choicers still think the babies body is a part of the woman’s body.
Where? Cite some pro-choicers saying so.

The part about most of the world not “believing” in God might be right if you mean most of the world doesn’t believe in revering God as the only true God
The part about most of the world not believing in God is right; the majority of people are not Christians.

who made them and owns them.
In your opinion.

But the fact remains, you do “believe” in the same God I do (you just don’t want to know him), so you suppress what can be known about him—same applies to most of the world.
No, that fact does not remain; it is false.

DaGeo

Right under your nose, don’t you understand your own kind? Well, that’s the wrong question since you believe it’s ok to kill your own kind, so never mind.

Don’t you realize that your support for abortion could be killing some of your wonderful pro-choicers⁉️⁉️

Then here’s me, trying to save more pro-choicers, so they can become like you and grow up and argue against me for saving their lives

Electric Skeptic: “The part about most of the world not believing in God is right; the majority of people are not Christians.”

Yep.
Just like the old world did not believe in or obey God right up until the time Noah entered the Ark
In your opinion.

If the fact doesn’t remain, why do you consider its non-existence worthy of so much mention

DaGeo

Right under your nose, don’t you understand your own kind? Well, that’s the wrong question since you believe it’s ok to kill your own kind, so never mind.

Don’t you realize that your support for abortion could be killing some of your wonderful pro-choicers⁉️⁉️

Then here’s me, trying to save more pro-choicers, so they can become like you and grow up and argue against me for saving their lives

Electric Skeptic said:
In your opinion.

If the fact doesn’t remain, why do you consider its non-existence worthy of so much mention
The part about most of the world not believing in God is right; the majority of people are not Christians.
Yep.
Just like the old world did not believe in or obey God right up until the time Noah entered the Ark

DaGeo

So cite them. I'll wait. You claim "some pro-choicers still think the babies body is a part of the woman’s body." So prove it.
It’s obvious your denial of reality is driving you mad.

You don’t even recognize your own heroes on the world stage like the world’s most cited authority, Noam Chompsky.

Dude, you’re losing it

Electric Skeptic

It’s obvious your denial of reality is driving you mad.

You don’t even recognize your own heroes on the world stage like the world’s most cited authority, Noam Chompsky.

Dude, you’re losing it
You can't support your claim so instead attack me for actually calling you on it. Sad.

Eightcrackers

In your opinion.

I'm curious - what do these people that say

"you know (my) god exists"

hope to accomplish?

DaGeo

I'm curious - what do these people that say

"you know (my) god exists"

hope to accomplish?
Nothing except to help you work through your denial of what you know is real and your fear of facing God.

The ultimate accomplishment of course would be to help you face each of the realities you’re so inclined to deny.

But more importantly, helping you face your subconscious fear of meeting God and one day being called to account by him. We must all, as stewards of God, give account for how we lived and how we used his resources