CNN truth squad

Thistle

"On Twitter, Alex Koppelman announced CNN is creating a new team dedicated to covering false news — that should be easy. They’ll never have to leave their own building." (Link)

It's like calling a flaming fire truck to your burning home. What am I missing? Is anyone more hopeful about this enterprise than myself?

Authentic Nouveau

"On Twitter, Alex Koppelman announced CNN is creating a new team dedicated to covering false news — that should be easy. They’ll never have to leave their own building." (Link)

It's like calling a flaming fire truck to your burning home. What am I missing? Is anyone more hopeful about this enterprise than myself?
Like having Harvey Weinstein supervise the Frat house mother.

vibise

It is easy to make the accusation that CNN is false news, but I see little to no evidence of that claim.

vibise

So why did they pay a settlement to Nick Sandmann for lying about him?
OK, one example. And they paid a settlement, and I presume they issued a retraction and/or apology.

Fox paid a settlement to Seth Rich's parents for lying about him. Does that mean Fox is false news and should be shunned?

Thistle

OK, one example.
Do you think there's a shortage of examples? They spent four years talking about Trump Russia collusion! You don't seem to get it lying is their business. It's the whole business model!
And they paid a settlement, and I presume they issued a retraction and/or apology.
Six weeks after they destroyed his life they characterize their own malfeasance as publishing a "Viral video" where they understood perfectly well that it had been deliberately altered to suggest a scenario they knew full well was the exact opposite of the facts. Saying they aired in publishing a "viral video" is hardly adequate. They were in full possession by the way of the original unaltered video which showed Nick Sandman not the Indian was being harassed.
Fox paid a settlement to Seth Rich's parents for lying about him. Does that mean Fox is false news and should be shunned?
You and Peabody had to get in the way back machine to find that one.

Authentic Nouveau

It is easy to make the accusation that CNN is false news, but I see little to no evidence of that claim.
Thistle mentioned the Sandmann settlement. I am sorry. I suspect Fake News didn't report the fat settlement.

Looks like our talent at Project Veritas exposed some pedophiles at CNN. Left wing strong hold.

vibise

Do you think there's a shortage of examples? They spent four years talking about Trump Russia collusion! You don't seem to get it lying is their business. It's the whole business model!

Six weeks after they destroyed his life they characterize their own malfeasance as publishing a "Viral video" where they understood perfectly well that it had been deliberately altered to suggest a scenario they knew full well was the exact opposite of the facts. Saying they aired in publishing a "viral video" is hardly adequate. They were in full possession by the way of the original unaltered video which showed Nick Sandman not the Indian was being harassed.

Fox settled with Rich's family in Nov, 2020
CNN settled with Sandmann in Jan, 2020.
So the Sandmann settlement case that you brought up was, in fact, older than the case that I brought up.

Trump's campaign and associates had over 100 unexplained interactions with Russian operatives, which had no precedent, along with financial entanglements. This was not something that should have been swept under the rug. You are the one claiming that the rich and powerful are protected by Dems, and yet you are upset that Trump's connections with Russia were under investigation.

Harry Leggs

OK, one example. And they paid a settlement, and I presume they issued a retraction and/or apology.

We don't know what happened there or if it was a lie or reported as fact by Fox or maybe it happened. Besides that one incident does not compare to the 4 yr ordeal of Trump/ Russia collusion lies by multiple media sources. Also they are all being sued by ''white supremacist'' Kyle Rittenhouse. CNN in the mix?

In the meantime ''Hands up don't shoot"

Yakuda

You people screech when a repub "settles a case" but now it's not a problem. You people are "special"

Authentic Nouveau

Are you proud of CNN story on Trump?
Three CNN journalists have resigned following the retraction of an article that claimed the US Congress was investigating links between members of Donald Trump's administration and a Russian investment fund.

The US president seized on the incident to renew his repeated attacks on the cable network as a purveyor of "fake news."

Thomas Frank, the author of the article, editor Eric Lichtblau and Lex Haris, who headed the newly-created investigative unit that produced the story have all quit.

Complete pack of lies.

Thistle

Trump's campaign and associates had over 100 unexplained interactions with Russian operatives, which had no precedent, along with financial entanglements. This was not something that should have been swept under the rug.
We now know that this is all a lie. The lie was paid for by millions of dollars from Hillary Clinton and her campaign. That you're undermining the United States of America even today is despicable and fiendish.

vibise

Thistle mentioned the Sandmann settlement. I am sorry. I suspect Fake News didn't report the fat settlement.

Looks like our talent at Project Veritas exposed some pedophiles at CNN. Left wing strong hold.

We don't know what happened there or if it was a lie or reported as fact by Fox or maybe it happened. Besides that one incident does not compare to the 4 yr ordeal of Trump/ Russia collusion lies by multiple media sources. Also they are all being sued by ''white supremacist'' Kyle Rittenhouse. CNN in the mix?

In the meantime ''Hands up don't shoot"

Facts were presented in court, and the decision went against Fox.

There was lots of evidence about Trump connections to Russia, and that made it reasonable to investigate for as long as it took.

RW heroes include punks like Rittenhouse, George Zimmerman, Ashli Babbit...and Trump.

Authentic Nouveau

There was lots of evidence about Trump connections to Russia, and that made it reasonable to investigate for as long as it took.

RW heroes include punks like Rittenhouse, George Zimmerman, Ashli Babbit...and Trump.
The topic is CNN lies and you can't help but pivot.

CNN is spawn of Satan.
Why did trash CNN lie?

vibise

We now know that this is all a lie. The lie was paid for by millions of dollars from Hillary Clinton and her campaign. That you're undermining the United States of America even today is despicable and fiendish.
We know nothing of the sort.

We all saw lapdog Trump standing next to Putin in Helsinki and accepting the word of a KGB leader over the conclusions of the intel agencies of the USA! What kind of American President would do that!?

Trump invited Russian operatives into the Oval Office with no other Americans present and handed them highest level intel from one of our allies! What kind of American President would do that?!

Trump had a long conversation with Putin at a dinner for world leaders, and then confiscated the notes of his translator. There is no record of what was said at that meeting. What kind a American President would do that?!

vibise

The topic is CNN lies and you can't help but pivot.

CNN is spawn of Satan.
Why did trash CNN lie?
No pivot.
CNN was found to be in the wrong. They got the story wrong. They lost in court and paid a settlement. End of story.

If you want to complain about lying media, you should not just focus on those you perceive to be political opponents.

And seriously, calling them "spawn of Satan" for getting a story wrong is kind of overkill, don't you think?

Harry Leggs

We know nothing of the sort.

We all saw lapdog Trump standing next to Putin in Helsinki and accepting the word of a KGB leader over the conclusions of the intel agencies of the USA! What kind of American President would do that!?

Trump invited Russian operatives into the Oval Office with no other Americans present and handed them highest level intel from one of our allies! What kind of American President would do that?!

Trump had a long conversation with Putin at a dinner for world leaders, and then confiscated the notes of his translator. There is no record of what was said at that meeting. What kind a American President would do that?!
How is your pal and TV star Fauci doing? We all heard he funded research involving dead futus and skin peeled off the skull and stitched onto rats. What a monster.

Last edited:

Harry Leggs

They could have settled out of court for all i know and you certainly are not reliable.

None of them peeled skin off dead fetuses and stitched them onto rats or funded Wuhan lab research which released a killer virus on the world. Poison the world. What a joke.

That is why Fauci lied to us all about lab origins because he knew his fingerprints were all over that Wuhan lab experiments. Fauci was attempting to cover his evil money-grubbing arse.