Colorado and the Deadly Hysterics of the left...Just leaving this here

tbeachhead

So, it turns out that the shooter at the Colorado alphabet bar was a confused male claiming to be "non-binary" and called Mx. whatever by his (they/them) lawyers. This confirmed truth will never deter the biology deniers, the truth deniers, the conspiracy deniers and the agenda deniers of the left to attack anyone who is NOT involved and who still dares to uphold biology as science over 21st century pseudo-psychology. The heterophobes and the Christophobes are publishing nonsense like this hand over fist. (To my conservative friends, forgive the name calling. I'm speaking leftist so that my life-denying friends can understand.)

That was one mas shooting. How about the other 600 mass shootings in the US this year? Those were by binary people, not non-binary.

Something about motes and beams comes to mind.

That was one mas shooting. How about the other 600 mass shootings in the US this year? Those were by binary people, not non-binary.

Only because you missed the point. This thread concerns the murderous, hate-filled rhetoric of cBSCNNBC that you’re a devotee of and are sworn to believe, whatever the lie.

Check it out: How many of the mass shootings were ascribed to light pigmented male Trump supporters who believe their pigmentation gives them status? How many were actually murders by criminals of various degrees of pigmentation who were let off by leftist DOJ’s?

Last edited:
Only because you missed the point. This thread concerns the murderous, hate-filled rhetoric of cBSCNNBC that you’re a devotee of and are sworn to believe, whatever the lie.
You missed the point about the murderous hate-filled rhetoric of Fox News that you’re a devotee of and are sworn to believe, whatever the lie.

We have said that one person from a group identity community doesnt necessarily represent the whole community, but the left immediately expected this tragedy to be because of a right winger. We are pointing out that IF one wants to play identity politics the left has shot itself in the foot.

No such thing as non binary people. Everyone is one sex or the other or interesex.
Who exactly are you referring to?

This confirmed truth

So, it turns out that the shooter at the Colorado alphabet bar was a confused male claiming to be "non-binary" and called Mx. whatever by his (they/them) lawyers. This confirmed truth will never deter the biology deniers, the truth deniers, the conspiracy deniers and the agenda deniers of the left to attack anyone who is NOT involved and who still dares to uphold biology as science over 21st century pseudo-psychology. The heterophobes and the Christophobes are publishing nonsense like this hand over fist. (To my conservative friends, forgive the name calling. I'm speaking leftist so that my life-denying friends can understand.)

We will see if hateful rhetoric, like that spread on this forum, lead to the murders.

We have said that one person from a group identity community doesnt necessarily represent the whole community,

but that is like you people’s favorite troll and the content of 95% of right-wing propaganda

but the left immediately expected this tragedy to be because of a right winger. We are pointing out that IF one wants to play identity politics the left has shot itself in the foot.

Unlike you people, we are waiting around for a motive.

I’m skeptical of the lawyer’s claims. Shooting up a gay bar before a drag show sounds a lot like recent right-wing hate attacks.

I’m skeptical of the lawyer’s claims. Shooting up a gay bar before a drag show sounds a lot like recent right-wing hate attacks.
Not necessarily, it could easily be a transactivist. Watch recent videos of terrorist dressed transactivists assaulting women with the UK police standing around watching

We have said that one person from a group identity community doesnt necessarily represent the whole community, but the left immediately expected this tragedy to be because of a right winger. We are pointing out that IF one wants to play identity politics the left has shot itself in the foot.
A non-binary person may be right wing or left wing. There are gay Democrats and gay Republicans. You are the one shooting yourself in the foot by making assumptions about a single individual representing a whole group.

A non-binary person may be right wing or left wing. There are gay Democrats and gay Republicans. You are the one shooting yourself in the foot by making assumptions about a single individual representing a whole group.
No such thing as a non binary person. Everyone IS one sex or the other or a combination.

Of course men or women who have same sex attraction may be Republican or Democrat. What one cant be, is non-binary.

No such thing as a non binary person. Everyone IS one sex or the other or a combination.
False. A chimera may be both XX and XY simultaneously.

Your sources are lying to you again. Why do you believe sources that lie to you?

Back