Coming events...

brightfame52

Yes, there've been, & are, many ACs. But the coming one will make all of them, as well as Hitler, Stalin, & Pol Pot, look like naughty toddlers in comparison.
The antichrist is here, its not a single man. Let me ask you. If a person came on tv, worldwide broadcast, and told people he was God, how many people you think will believe him and start worshipping him as God.

robycop3

The antichrist is here, its not a single man. Let me ask you. If a person came on tv, worldwide broadcast, and told people he was God, how many people you think will believe him and start worshipping him as God.
No, he's NOT here, & Daniel, Paul, & the giver of the Rev all said it'll be one man.

As for your question, when his sidekick the false prophet does miracles in his boss' presence, a LOTTA people will believe his proclamation that he's God, especially after his military success & his solving of seemingly-insurmountable problems such as the ancient Jew-Moslem conflict. Remember, he will be ruling the whole world by then.

brightfame52

No, he's NOT here, & Daniel, Paul, & the giver of the Rev all said it'll be one man.

As for your question, when his sidekick the false prophet does miracles in his boss' presence, a LOTTA people will believe his proclamation that he's God, especially after his military success & his solving of seemingly-insurmountable problems such as the ancient Jew-Moslem conflict. Remember, he will be ruling the whole world by then.
Yes hes here, Im afraid you are deceived friend. Lol you believe a whole world of folk will worship a military guy. lol

brightfame52

No; YOU are. Scripture plainly says it'll be one man. And that man hasn't yet come to power, if he's even been born yet.
No scripture doesn't plainly say it will be one man, thats your deception. Antichrist is false religous teachings that seem true. Jesus was talking about that here Matt 24:23-26

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

robycop3

No scripture doesn't plainly say it will be one man, thats your deception. Antichrist is false religous teachings that seem true. Jesus was talking about that here Matt 24:23-26

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
And the false Christs Jesus was referring to are MEN. Remember, "Christ" isn't Jesus' name, which is Yeshua in Hebrew.("Jesus is the anglicized form of Yeshua) but is one of His titles, meaning 'anointed one' or 'Messiah' in Hebrew.

So, you don't think the AC will be one man? Daniel wrote of him first:

Daniel 9:26“And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

2 Thess.2: 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Rev. 13: 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev. 19:19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
[/COLOR]

brightfame52

And the false Christs Jesus was referring to are MEN. Remember, "Christ" isn't Jesus' name, which is Yeshua in Hebrew.("Jesus is the anglicized form of Yeshua) but is one of His titles, meaning 'anointed one' or 'Messiah' in Hebrew.

So, you don't think the AC will be one man? Daniel wrote of him first:

Daniel 9:26“And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

2 Thess.2: 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Rev. 13: 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev. 19:19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
[/COLOR]
The Antichrists' are men inspired by satan to teach false doctrines that somehow deny Salvation by the Grace of God through Jesus Christ !

robycop3

The Antichrists' are men inspired by satan to teach false doctrines that somehow deny Salvation by the Grace of God through Jesus Christ !
Jesus said anyone not FOR Him is an antichrist. But the MAIN antichrist will be one man, likely personally indwelt by Satan. I have posted the Scripture proving this.

Sportzz fanzz, you may choose to believe the guru of some cult, or you can choose to believe GOD'S WORD, as I have done. It's upta YOU !

brightfame52

Jesus said anyone not FOR Him is an antichrist. But the MAIN antichrist will be one man, likely personally indwelt by Satan. I have posted the Scripture proving this.

Sportzz fanzz, you may choose to believe the guru of some cult, or you can choose to believe GOD'S WORD, as I have done. It's upta YOU !
Nope you're deceived on that. Antichrist is a conglomerate of false teachers. One man ain't about to fool a world of folks to believe that he is Almighty God or Jesus Christ.

robycop3

Nope you're deceived on that. Antichrist is a conglomerate of false teachers. One man ain't about to fool a world of folks to believe that he is Almighty God or Jesus Christ.
Scripture says otherwise. You can choose to believe your cult guru or believe God's word.

Timtofly

as per Revelation 19, Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the BEAST.
So the BEAST emerges and reigns YEARS before Jesus returns.

The great error of the preTrib camp is that they refuse to grasp that Paul and Jesus predicted returns (Matt 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, and Rev 1:7)
occured at the end of the era of ancient Israel.

The return of Jesus in OUR era will be as per Revelation 19.
Jesus returns, Yes. The Second Coming, NO!
The Second Coming is Revelation 6, and the 6th Seal. God on the throne, is coming with the Lamb and is going to destroy those unfaithful servants of the vineyard. The church who killed the faithful, will come to and end. Revelation 6:12-17

12 "Then I watched as he broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake, the sun turned black as sackcloth worn in mourning, and the full moon became blood-red.
13 The stars fell from heaven to earth just as a fig tree drops its figs when shaken by a strong wind.
14 The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
15 Then the earth’s kings, the rulers, the generals, the rich and the mighty — indeed, everyone, slave and free — hid himself in caves and among the rocks in the mountains,
16 and said to the mountains and rocks,Fall on us, and hide us from the face of the One sitting on the throne and from the fury of the Lamb!
17 For the Great Day of their fury has come, and who can stand?”

Timtofly

No it's not over. It views the second coming
It is the Second Coming. All humanity watches as it happens. After the 6th Seal is the 7th seal. The Trumpets cannot start until the 7th seal is opened.

After the 6th Trumpet, there are 7 Thunders. They will happen, we just do not know anything about them. Then the 7th Trumpet.

robycop3

To be certain I dont choose to believe you !
i don't care if you believe me or not. Most cultics don't believe REAL Christians. But if you claimtabee a real Christian, you'd better believe Scripture. And Scripture says the AC will be one man.

In Jesus name you are told
Soon such as the pope, Kissinger, Kerry will announce to the world that JFK is physically alive on earth and in miraculously good health.

Look among the nations, and watch -- wonder and be amazed! For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe, though it were told you. Habakkuk 1:5

“……. when the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 59:19

As per Revelation 19, Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the BEAST.
BEAST shows up YEARS before Jesus returns.

JFK will reappear and is the BEAST

brightfame52

In Jesus name you are told
Soon such as the pope, Kissinger, Kerry will announce to the world that JFK is physically alive on earth and in miraculously good health.

Look among the nations, and watch -- wonder and be amazed! For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe, though it were told you. Habakkuk 1:5

“……. when the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 59:19

As per Revelation 19, Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the BEAST.
BEAST shows up YEARS before Jesus returns.

JFK will reappear and is the BEAST

Huh ?