Coming events...

robycop3

In Jesus name you are told
Soon such as the pope, Kissinger, Kerry will announce to the world that JFK is physically alive on earth and in miraculously good health.

Look among the nations, and watch -- wonder and be amazed! For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe, though it were told you. Habakkuk 1:5

“……. when the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 59:19

As per Revelation 19, Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the BEAST.
BEAST shows up YEARS before Jesus returns.

JFK will reappear and is the BEAST

He would be age 103 if he appeared today.

brightfame52

No, it's because I believe Scripture & evidently you don't believe all of it, especially the parts that go against your cult's teachings.
A deceived person thinks they believe scripture but they really don't. The Antichrist is now reigning via the various false teachings they promote, all of them under the power of satan the great deceived.Rev 20:7-8

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

CrowCross

In Jesus name you are told
Soon such as the pope, Kissinger, Kerry will announce to the world that JFK is physically alive on earth and in miraculously good health.

Look among the nations, and watch -- wonder and be amazed! For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe, though it were told you. Habakkuk 1:5

“……. when the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 59:19

As per Revelation 19, Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the BEAST.
BEAST shows up YEARS before Jesus returns.

JFK will reappear and is the BEAST

But JFK was killed because he was not a globalist...unlike the antichrist.

Soon, either the beast/antichrist will come to power, or the Jews will build a new temple in Jerusalem. Those events will be close together, I believe. Then will come the rapture, just before or just after the beast commits the "abomination of desolation" in the new temple.

Question...

Since Jesus is now our high priest...

Would God think a "new temple in Jerusalem" is a good thing?

Hebrews 9:11-12... But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

I say No, because the Bible says believers are now the temple of God...

1 Corinthians 3:16... Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Buzzard

the title of this thread is

Coming events...​

well let me give you one that is coming

I have posted , post after post about the book of Esther
even the News is starting to see it

November 15, 2020

The Biblical Book of Esther Playing Out Again Today​

By Eric Georgatos
Four years of unconscionable, duplicitous, manipulative, manufactured attempts by the ruling class
to get rid of the unacceptable outsider Trump seems poised to achieve success.
The deplorables who dared in 2016 to elect Trump in defiance of their ruling-class betters
are about to be put back in their place.

Maybe the Bible suggests otherwise.

The Bible's Book of Esther records the story of how Queen Esther
and her uncle Mordecai stood up for their Jewish heritage
against a conniving, arrogant, anti-Semitic ruling-class "noble" named Haman.

Haman was furious that Mordecai wouldn't bow to his presence.
Haman was fed up with Mordecai and his people,
who seemed to love their religious faith and values
more than they cared about his stature and authority.

The Mordecai types just weren't going to give him the subservience he felt entitled to,
so he came up with a plan to exterminate them and pay for it himself.
The king shrugged and let him go forward.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...l_book_of_esther_playing_out_again_today.html

and this will happen at this time

Revelation 9:
And the sixth angel sounded,
and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet,
Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed,
which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year,
for to slay the third part of men.

robycop3

Question...

Since Jesus is now our high priest...

Would God think a "new temple in Jerusalem" is a good thing?

Hebrews 9:11-12... But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

I say No, because the Bible says believers are now the temple of God...

1 Corinthians 3:16... Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
God isn't pleased by today's judaism, which leaves Jesus completely out. And he won't be pleased by a new Jewish temple in Jerusalem that doesn't worship Jesus, but sacrifices animals again. But it must happen to fulfill prophecy.

God isn't pleased by today's judaism, which leaves Jesus completely out. And he won't be pleased by a new Jewish temple in Jerusalem that doesn't worship Jesus, but sacrifices animals again. But it must happen to fulfill prophecy.

If it would be an abomination to offer animal sacrifices again (and I agree with you that it would)...

How could the beast commit the "abomination of desolation" in the new temple?

In other words, how do you commit an abomination on an abomination?

What exactly are you saying will happen to the temple?

CrowCross

If it would be an abomination to offer animal sacrifices again (and I agree with you that it would)...

I'm no expert...but the timeline has been put on a sort of pause. Jesus was cut off.

But the Bible does speak of a new temple and an event surrounding it. A pastor...or somebody like that.. back in 1800"s was asked if they think this is the end of times. They said no, no because there is no temple in Jerusalem.

What's next? I believe the rapture. Bye bye. Then the clock starts again. Hello white horse ...crown and bow.

Then my brain gets confused.

robycop3

The ac/beast will enter that coming temple, set up his statue in it, which the false prophet will supernaturally cause to speak, & the ac will declare himself to be God.

The ac/beast will enter that coming temple, set up his statue in it, which the false prophet will supernaturally cause to speak, & the ac will declare himself to be God.

So what part of that is the "desolation" in "the abomination of desolation"?

It was not obvious to me.

P.S.

These two verses are about the same thing. They are two accounts of one conversation with Jesus.

Matthew 24:15... When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Luke 21:20... And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

So I believe "the abomination of desolation" is "Jerusalem compassed with armies" and the "desolation" was the destruction of Jerusalem.

Last edited:

Buzzard

P.S.

These two verses are about the same thing. They are two accounts of one conversation with Jesus.

Matthew 24:15... When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Luke 21:20... And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

So I believe "the abomination of desolation" is "Jerusalem compassed with armies" and the "desolation" was the destruction of Jerusalem.
So where should I go look for this
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
stand in the holy place,

(whoso readeth, let him understand)

Oh; yes the book of Daniel
But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth:
and there is none that holdeth with me in these things,
but Michael your prince.

The Angel did not tell Daniel what this Abomination was
nor did Daniel; but was told where Daniel and those that READETH could find these things
ie: noted (already written) in the scripture of truth:

and That would be Where;
Moses
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy
and the Book of Job

and you will not find even a hint of this in Moses;
only in the Deluded Mind of the Darby-ites
and the Hal Lindseys of the church

robycop3

P.S.

But the AOD didn't occur in the old temple. No one entered it, set up a statue of himself, & declared himself God.

A "type" of the AOD occurred in the 160s BC when Antiochus Epiphanes set up a statue of Zeus in the temple & sacrificed a pig upon the altar, but Jesus later said, "WHEN you see...", showing the REAL AOD was a future event. (And still is.)

Buzzard

The Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel
is found where the Angel told Daniel, in Moses
and done by those that are "Desolate"
the 2 horned beast of Revelation
Worthless, without redeeming value,
they name the name of Christ
but are
Wolves in Sheep's Clothing

Antiochus Epiphanes was not a type of these
he; in no way; was a wolf posing as a follower of Christ

it will be these guys
Workers of Iniquity

shall the Throne of Iniquity
have fellowship with thee

Matt.7:20
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord,

shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day,

Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
and in thy name have cast out devils?

and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them,

I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.

Last edited:

robycop3

but are

it will be these guys
Workers of Iniquity

ye that work iniquity.
The AOD will be done by the antichrist, & to some extent, by his sidekick, the false prophet. remember, Paul said he'd sit in the temple & declare himself God. That didn't happen in the old temple.

e v e

but are

it will be these guys
Workers of Iniquity

ye that work iniquity.
Very soon we will see the Tree causing the fall in the sky...
and we will see the locusts (the satanic beings of the other world) arriving here...
And men will be powerless to fight them..
but His sons and daughters who listen to Him, will know by this it is time to go..
and we will go.

But the AOD didn't occur in the old temple. No one entered it, set up a statue of himself, & declared himself God.

A "type" of the AOD occurred in the 160s BC when Antiochus Epiphanes set up a statue of Zeus in the temple & sacrificed a pig upon the altar, but Jesus later said, "WHEN you see...", showing the REAL AOD was a future event. (And still is.)

You mentioned a lot of different things, but you didn't answer the specific question about the "desolation"...

What part of that is the "DESOLATION" in "the abomination of DESOLATION"?

A) entering a future Jewish temple (but nothing gets destroyed)
B) setting up a statue of yourself in a future Jewish temple (but nothing gets destroyed)
C) declaring yourself God (but nothing gets destroyed)
D) setting up a statue of a pagan god in a future Jewish temple (but nothing gets destroyed)
E) sacrificing a pig upon the alter in a future Jewish temple (but nothing gets destroyed)
F) the destruction of the Jewish temple in AD 70
G) other, please explain

I say F.

robycop3

You mentioned a lot of different things, but you didn't answer the specific question about the "desolation"...

What part of that is the "DESOLATION" in "the abomination of DESOLATION"?

A) entering a future Jewish temple (but nothing gets destroyed)
B) setting up a statue of yourself in a future Jewish temple (but nothing gets destroyed)
C) declaring yourself God (but nothing gets destroyed)
D) setting up a statue of a pagan god in a future Jewish temple (but nothing gets destroyed)
E) sacrificing a pig upon the alter in a future Jewish temple (but nothing gets destroyed)
F) the destruction of the Jewish temple in AD 70
G) other, please explain

I say F.
The abomination will be the AC's declaring himself to be God. That would be an abomination by any human at any time or place. The desolation will be the great trib, which will hit especially hard on the center of the AC's empire.

Far as F goes, the beast/AC/man of sin hadn't yet come to commit the AOD, & since it didn't happen in that temple before it was razed, it's still future.

Now, why do I, & many others, believe it'll be in the coming temple? Because Jesus said when we see it sitting where it ought not to be. And while it ought not to be anywhere, the temple is the last place it ought not to be !

The abomination will be the AC's declaring himself to be God. That would be an abomination by any human at any time or place. The desolation will be the great trib, which will hit especially hard on the center of the AC's empire.

Let me get this straight...

You believe the "desolation" in the "abomination of desolation" is against the person who performs the "abomination".

Right?

Whereas I think the plain meaning of a phrase like "abomination of desolation" is that causing the "desolation" is what is an "abomination".