Coming events...

robycop3

How do you know that? For in Matthew 24:36 he not only said that he didn't know the day or hour of his own return but that Only The Father did Alone.
That's about the ONLY thing He didn't know, as is evident in His words.
This means he wasn't omniscient but still only knew what the Father gave him to know, albeit he indeed knew more than any other man before or after him, but he still was not omniscient and his own words to his disciples in Matthew 24:36 reveals this also.
Again, he knew what was to become of everyone/everything on earth.
Beside this, even if he did know what they would do, he certainly wouldn't give the church that kind of a promise because if he did, they would be more likely to get complacent thinking that no matter what they would be spared the temptation and test.

Jesus made that promise to that obedient generation of that church and not unto every generation of that church.

What is amazing to me, is that the letters John wrote to the churches from Jesus are the only completely literal words in the Book and yet you are reading things into them as though they symbolize all the churches of this whole age and yet the symbolic prophecy itself, you what to take literal.
Yes, they're literal, & when Jesus said "the whole world', that's literally what He meant! That event simply hasn't yet happened, simple as THAT !
That doesn't even make sense at all.

robycop3

We disagree because you trust and count on secular 'history books'. Whereas I trust and count on SCRIPTURE.
Scripture shapes history & they go hand-in-hand & the event you SAY happened, simply has NOT yet happened. You can only find a PROPHECY of it in Scripture, not a fulfillment, & that fulfillment not found in history at all, as such fulfillments as the destruction of the temple are .

Yahweh will increase

That's about the ONLY thing He didn't know, as is evident in His words.

How do you know it is the Only thing that he didn't know, do you have proof for that from the scriptures or are you just making it up because it is what you want to believe about it?
Again, he knew what was to become of everyone/everything on earth.
Again, you have to prove that from the scriptures themselves, otherwise you are just making it up.
Yes, they're literal, & when Jesus said "the whole world', that's literally what He meant! That event simply hasn't yet happened, simple as THAT !
Again, I showed you passages in the scriptures where Paul said that the gospel had been preached to the whole world.

It is also a fact that Jesus was speaking unto them in accordance with what they would be able to understand from his words and not from what he might have known about the world above what they did.

The emphasis is on that generation of the church who because of their steadfastness in obedience to his word, he promised them that they would not be tested like other churches would by what would very soon begin to come upon the whole world.

What you are totally blind about on this, is that you are putting a lot of emphasis on his words "which shall come upon the whole world" when the Great Tribulation never even began in their generation at all and wouldn't happen until the end of the age either.

Therefore in your view of this, Jesus was not even giving them of that generation of the church this promise at all but rather only the generation of their church who would exist at the end of the age and before the Great Tribulation began.

That is also what makes your idea about it totally false and also bogus nonsense as well, for as I said, if Jesus didn't make this promise to that generation of that church, then how could he have made it to any future generation of that church either?

Furthermore, they were never raptured to be kept from what Jesus was speaking of concerning this trial or temptation but they died way before the Great Tribulation would ever begin and you need to wake up and see the truth about this.

robycop3

How do you know it is the Only thing that he didn't know, do you have proof for that from the scriptures or are you just making it up because it is what you want to believe about it?
See any questions in Scripture that Jesus didn't answer? Besides the exact time of His return, see anything else He said he didn't know ?
Again, you have to prove that from the scriptures themselves, otherwise you are just making it up.

Again, I showed you passages in the scriptures where Paul said that the gospel had been preached to the whole world.
And again, I reminded you that Paul's 'whole world is different from JESUS' 'whole world'. While Paul was likely the 2nd-wisest man of all time after Solomon, he almost-certainly didn't know anything about the peoples on the other side of the planet.
It is also a fact that Jesus was speaking unto them in accordance with what they would be able to understand from his words and not from what he might have known about the world above what they did.

The emphasis is on that generation of the church who because of their steadfastness in obedience to his word, he promised them that they would not be tested like other churches would by what would very soon begin to come upon the whole world.
But nothing did come upon the whole world at that time.
What you are totally blind about on this, is that you are putting a lot of emphasis on his words "which shall come upon the whole world" when the Great Tribulation never even began in their generation at all and wouldn't happen until the end of the age either.
You're so stuck in the trash your cult has taught you that you don't see the ACTUAL meanings of many Scriptures.
Therefore in your view of this, Jesus was not even giving them of that generation of the church this promise at all but rather only the generation of their church who would exist at the end of the age and before the Great Tribulation began.
Jesus said what He said, & your cult's "take' of it doesn't alter the meaning of His words.
That is also what makes your idea about it totally false and also bogus nonsense as well, for as I said, if Jesus didn't make this promise to that generation of that church, then how could he have made it to any future generation of that church either?
Easy ! He knew what would/will be in the future.
Furthermore, they were never raptured to be kept from what Jesus was speaking of concerning this trial or temptation but they died way before the Great Tribulation would ever begin and you need to wake up and see the truth about this.
Neither the rapture nor the trib has yet occurred. And nothing came upon the whole world in that time frame.

Yahweh will increase

See any questions in Scripture that Jesus didn't answer? Besides the exact time of His return, see anything else He said he didn't know ?

And again, I reminded you that Paul's 'whole world is different from JESUS' 'whole world'. While Paul was likely the 2nd-wisest man of all time after Solomon, he almost-certainly didn't know anything about the peoples on the other side of the planet.
Irrelevant to my main points and so I will instead bring your focus back to the facts that are the most relevant on this.
But nothing did come upon the whole world at that time.

LOL. and which means that Jesus was telling him that he would keep them from something that wasn't going to happen in their life span also and which would mean he was lying to them, for he wrote this letter first and foremost to that generation of the church who received the letter.

However you are wrong, because the beginning of the great apostasy did begin to spread into the whole world at that time and just as 2 Peter 2, Jude 3-4, 2 Timothy 4:3, 2 Thessalonians 2:7 and also Acts 20:29-31.

You're so stuck in the trash your cult has taught you that you don't see the ACTUAL meanings of many Scriptures.

No but rather I am stuck on the truth about it, whereas you are stuck on the pig, dog and wolf slop that you have been brainwashed in by false teachers.

I know all about it also because I have already been there and done that myself and now I am free from it thank God.

Jesus said what He said, & your cult's "take' of it doesn't alter the meaning of His words.

It is your cult that has altered the meaning of it and not mine, for indeed Jesus did say what he said and meant what he said also and he also said it to that generation of that church alone and not to any future generations.

Easy ! He knew what would/will be in the future.
However what would happen in the future was irrelevant to what he said anyhow because he was speaking of a test that would have come upon them as it would also come upon the whole world if he hadn't promised to keep them from it because of their steadfast obedience to his word.

Furthermore, when he said "that would soon come upon the world" it doesn't mean that it had to come upon the whole world before it would begin to effect the churches that existed when he spoke this, and that is just another error in your interpretation of this dude.

Neither the rapture nor the trib has yet occurred. And nothing came upon the whole world in that time frame.
You are right and that is why he wasn't speaking of the tribulation nor the rapture and that is also just how foolish your idea is about this also.

For he was speaking of what would begin to happen in that generation of all of the churches and then what also would soon be spreading into the whole world as well and that they would be spared from because of their obedience.

Notice, he didn't actually say that the test hadn't begun already when he said this, but rather that they would be spared from what would soon be coming upon the whole world and means that it had already begun when he said this and would soon also spread into the whole world.

No doubt about it, he is speaking of the apostasy and that all of those verses that I gave you reveal was already in process and would eventually spread into the whole world and which incidentally is what you are involved with in with your false teaching on this also.

robycop3

Irrelevant to my main points and so I will instead bring your focus back to the facts that are the most relevant on this.
In other words, you can't answer.
LOL. and which means that Jesus was telling him that he would keep them from something that wasn't going to happen in their life span also and which would mean he was lying to them, for he wrote this letter first and foremost to that generation of the church who received the letter.
Guesswork. Jesus didn't say "to that church, in the present time." That church went on til the Moslems conquered the whole area, then it started back up again, & continues to this day. They, & the Moslems of the area peacefully co-exist.
However you are wrong, because the beginning of the great apostasy did begin to spread into the whole world at that time and just as 2 Peter 2, Jude 3-4, 2 Timothy 4:3, 2 Thessalonians 2:7 and also Acts 20:29-31.
It was not a great test that came upon THE WHOLE WORLD.
No but rather I am stuck on the truth about it, whereas you are stuck on the pig, dog and wolf slop that you have been brainwashed in by false teachers.
YOU are the cultic here. As I said earlier, my only Teacher has been the HOLY SPIRIT.
I know all about it also because I have already been there and done that myself and now I am free from it thank God.
You apparently gave up a rock for a hard place.
It is your cult that has altered the meaning of it and not mine, for indeed Jesus did say what he said and meant what he said also and he also said it to that generation of that church alone and not to any future generations.
I'm not in a cult, unless you consider indy fundy Baptist to be one. But your unorthodox hooey definitely shows us YOU are.
However what would happen in the future was irrelevant to what he said anyhow because he was speaking of a test that would have come upon them as it would also come upon the whole world if he hadn't promised to keep them from it because of their steadfast obedience to his word.
No test m has yet come upon the whole world.
Furthermore, when he said "that would soon come upon the world" it doesn't mean that it had to come upon the whole world before it would begin to effect the churches that existed when he spoke this, and that is just another error in your interpretation of this dude.
More guesswork & adding to what Jesus said.
You are right and that is why he wasn't speaking of the tribulation nor the rapture and that is also just how foolish your idea is about this also.
Yes, He WAS. deny all you want, but history shows you wrong, as no test has yet come upon the whole world. That test will be the trib. Those who fail it will follow the AC, hoping he can keep them from it.
For he was speaking of what would begin to happen in that generation of all of the churches and then what also would soon be spreading into the whole world as well and that they would be spared from because of their obedience.
That's not what Jesus said.
Notice, he didn't actually say that the test hadn't begun already when he said this, but rather that they would be spared from what would soon be coming upon the whole world and means that it had already begun when he said this and would soon also spread into the whole world.
More guesswork & adding to Jesus' words.
No doubt about it, he is speaking of the apostasy and that all of those verses that I gave you reveal was already in process and would eventually spread into the whole world and which incidentally is what you are involved with in with your false teaching on this also.
KOO-koo! KOO-koo!
You just won't stop ADDING MEANINGS to jesus' words, which is as bad as adding words to His words, in violation of the Scriptural commands not to do that. Thus, I don't believe much of what you post, & few other real Christians do, either.

Timtofly

Peter very clearly tells us in 2 Peter 3:10-13 that at the end of the day of the Lord that comes as a thief in the night, this heaven and earth will be purged by fire to make way for the New Heaven and earth, and I said nothing about this earth remaining in any way, shape or form after the day of the Lord ends, for it won't.

That passage doesn't prove any such nonsense, and in fact, it proves just the opposite and I noticed that you omitted verses 22-24, so lets look at what that says in the full context.

1 Corinthians 15:22-26 New International Version

22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ (past tense), the first fruits (past tense as per Matthew 27:51-53); then, when he comes, those who belong to him (future tense). 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Very clearly Paul call it the end and the end means the end when he delivers the resurrected and raptured kingdom of the saints up unto God even the Father and after, after he has destroyed all his enemies of dominion, authority and power.

The last enemy to be destroyed will be death and which clearly reveals why there will even be a rapture of the church at all.

For when he has destroyed death for the believers, it means that they will no longer have to suffer physical death and bingo, the dead will be raised and those who are alive and waiting for the coming of Jesus will be caught up to meet Jesus in the air and to be delivered up unto God the Father in heaven.

Sounds like you have been influenced at least some by the Seventh Day Adventist church, am I right?

Anyhow, there will be no immortality on this old sin stained planet but the old heaven and earth will pass away and then the New Heaven and Earth will be established in it's place and just like 2 Peter 3:10-12 reveals and also Revelation 21-22.

New Jerusalem does not descend from God onto this old earth but rather The New Earth and just like the Bible says also.
It is not nonsense about the rule of Christ physically on the earth. You just do not allow for it. Those verses you claim I left out proves Christ hands over a physical Kingdom, and John claims it is 1000 years in length.

You totally still avoid the restoration of earth, and you leave it void like most SDA's

SDA quote: "Revelation simply means that during the millennium Satan will be confined to this desolate earth with no one to tempt."

My cousin is a former SDA, now atheist. Does that count? No, I do not accept 99% of what SDA teach or think. They attempt to live sin free lives, which living by the Law, either works or creates hypocrisy.

The whole point is to remove sin at the 7th Trumpet. Human works purified by fire 7 times. What comes out is purified. That is why I do not accept amil or post mil thought that the earth is left desolate. Peter in 2 Peter 3 is stressing patience and longsuffering, and all some get is the world ending in 2 seconds? That is the extreme opposite of what Peter is emphasizing. Peter telling us not to be ignorant seems to not phase them one iota.

Timtofly

Rev. 19:15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Now, Jesus wouldn't need to rule the saints with a rod of iron, as they'll gladly & cheerfully obey Him.

Rev. 20:8
and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

Now Magog, who had a ruler called Gog, was in what's now Russia, almost due north of Jerusalem. Apparently, its people will still be existing, & not just those who bacame Christians, as Satan won't be able to deceive saints into fighting against Jesus & the other saints. (Apparently, those of Magog called their rulers "Gog", as the Israelis called every ruler of Egypt "Pharaoh" rewgardless of his/her actual name.)

Then, there's the famous Isaiah 11, with wolves & lambs laying together, etc. That, of course, hasn't yet come to pass. That chapter shows there will still be children born then.
"All we like sheep have gone astray" tells a different story. We are talking about sheep. The church is in Christ in the Temple of God. Glorified. They have lost all free will and the ability to think for themselves. At least not until the New Jerusalem in a new reality where sin is unknown. Much of that reality will be unknown, unless those already in God's Temple know all things, now.

Gog and Magog can also describe those on the extreme fringes of society.

"and will go out to deceive the nations in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog"

Not just north, south, east, and west, but northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest. They will come across the breadth of the whole land.

These people are not sinners with a sin nature. Angels are not sinners with a sin nature. Angels are not spirits. They are physically created beings without wills. Satan convinced a third of the angels to reject God. Sinless humanity in Adam and Eve, Satan convinced to reject God. Being a sinner is not a prerequisite to rebelling against God. The sons of God rebelled. Once again in the very last moments of this reality, perfect humans will also be given an equal reality changing opportunity to reject God. Once again, God will keep His promise to destroy them for that lack of trusting God.

Insane Satan will be left with them in the lake of fire as the result of his one last attempt to be "God". Only then will Death be defeated as the last enemy.

Yahweh will increase

It is not nonsense about the rule of Christ physically on the earth. You just do not allow for it. Those verses you claim I left out proves Christ hands over a physical Kingdom, and John claims it is 1000 years in length.

Sorry but the 1000 years is symbolic of this very age where God is not slack concerning his promise as some men count slackness, but is long suffering to us ward not will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

The point God is not going by created time but rather his signal to end this world will be when he sees that the hearts of men will no longer respond to his mercy and grace and therefore one day with God is as a 1000 years and a 1000 years as one day, for he is not going by our time on any thing.

The scriptures prove the scriptures.

2 Peter 3:8-10 King James Version

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

You totally still avoid the restoration of earth, and you leave it void like most SDA's
When the Bible speaks of restoration it means restoration to God's original intention for his creation and the earth therefore will not be restored but rather replaced by a new earth and the same is true of heaven also.

SDA quote: "Revelation simply means that during the millennium Satan will be confined to this desolate earth with no one to tempt."

Yes that is what they believe and I know this from many years ago hearing one of them on TV or somewhere explaining it.

They believe that Satan's being confined parallels he wicked being confined also in the graves.

My cousin is a former SDA, now atheist. Does that count? No, I do not accept 99% of what SDA teach or think. They attempt to live sin free lives, which living by the Law, either works or creates hypocrisy.

I don't either but I do agree with their belief about soul sleep and also what they believe about hell as well, for I believe the churches are in error about both of these doctrines.

However, I believe that the Sabbath day has been fulfilled in Christ Jesus himself and now through Jesus the believer has the rest that the Sabbath day was only a type and shadow and which couldn't really accomplish the rest that God intended for the believer anyhow.

The whole point is to remove sin at the 7th Trumpet. Human works purified by fire 7 times. What comes out is purified. That is why I do not accept amil or post mil thought that the earth is left desolate. Peter in 2 Peter 3 is stressing patience and longsuffering, and all some get is the world ending in 2 seconds? That is the extreme opposite of what Peter is emphasizing. Peter telling us not to be ignorant seems to not phase them one iota.
The earth isn't left desolate but only for a short time, for right after Jesus destroys all of the wicked who would not repent before his coming and after he then resurrects and raptures his saints, he will at that time destroy the old heaven and earth by fire like 2 Peter 3:10-13 reveals.

Timtofly

Sorry but the 1000 years is symbolic of this very age where God is not slack concerning his promise as some men count slackness, but is long suffering to us ward not will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

The point God is not going by created time but rather his signal to end this world will be when he sees that the hearts of men will no longer respond to his mercy and grace and therefore one day with God is as a 1000 years and a 1000 years as one day, for he is not going by our time on any thing.

The scriptures prove the scriptures.

2 Peter 3:8-10 King James Version

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

When the Bible speaks of restoration it means restoration to God's original intention for his creation and the earth therefore will not be restored but rather replaced by a new earth and the same is true of heaven also.

Yes that is what they believe and I know this from many years ago hearing one of them on TV or somewhere explaining it.

They believe that Satan's being confined parallels he wicked being confined also in the graves.

I don't either but I do agree with their belief about soul sleep and also what they believe about hell as well, for I believe the churches are in error about both of these doctrines.

However, I believe that the Sabbath day has been fulfilled in Christ Jesus himself and now through Jesus the believer has the rest that the Sabbath day was only a type and shadow and which couldn't really accomplish the rest that God intended for the believer anyhow.

The earth isn't left desolate but only for a short time, for right after Jesus destroys all of the wicked who would not repent before his coming and after he then resurrects and raptures his saints, he will at that time destroy the old heaven and earth by fire like 2 Peter 3:10-13 reveals.
27 Then he said to them, “Shabbat was made for mankind, not mankind for Shabbat;
28 So the Son of Man is Lord even of Shabbat.”

It is a day of remembering. Not that it was a day to force people not to work. The command was: 6 days shalt thou labor. That is the forgotten part of the command. Why do we not work on the 7th Day? Revelation 20 is not about shifting the Day of no labor into the church age, because the church covers the last 2 days of Adam's 6 days of labor. If we do not get that from the 4th Command, we are worse off than Adventist and Judaizers.

Jesus Christ claims in that verse He is the future Lord of Sabbath. Why is it future, even though as God it is eternal? The same reason the time of the physical Kingdom was not in the first century. If any had compared the point to the words of Moses, they would have known the Second Coming was not soon. Even Peter pointed out they allegedly understood the prior 4000 years and no change, and today, we get the same alleged claim, 2000 years and no change. Evolution is taught as gradual change over millions of years. Talk about skewering Peters thoughts with changing times. These scoffers deny dispensations and accept evolution. 2 Peter 3:4

4 and asking, “Where is this promised ‘coming’ of his? For our fathers have died, and everything goes on just as it has since the beginning of creation.”

What about the Flood? What about the defeat of Jericho? What about the Cross?

The point is there has to be a 7th day, for Jesus as the Lamb to be the Lord of, to fulfill the claim Jesus Himself made about the 7th Day. So Jews and SDA get all bent out of shape about Sunday and Saturday for the totally wrong reason. Ironically the Romans had the model calender in the years Jesus was on earth.

8 day week. Sunday was the first day of creation. The Sabbath was the first 1000 years of life on earth. Adam's disobedience gave us the 6 days of labor, but actually they are Monday through Saturday. Then there is a final Sunday. The Jews got Saturday, only because the Romans themselves worked 6 days and then had 2 free market days. They added an extra day to the week. When Constantine made Christianity official, Monday was the new start of the work week. Otherwise people started work on Sunday, and had Sabbath and an extra day off each week. Why acknowledging Sunday as labor free, is that big of a deal, does not make sense, as a legitimate argument. God allowed humans to only work 5 days a week. One part of the Law that God said should be 6 days, was shortened to 5, by the fact that Jesus did raise on Sunday, and Sunday changed forever.

After the Cross the emphasis changed from the Law to Grace. But it also pointed out that that now a Sunday will be both labor free and the 7th Day after Adam's 6 Days of Labor. Also A SonDay set apart for God as the final day of rest for mankind itself. “Shabbat was made for mankind, not mankind for Shabbat" Mankind would get a Day just for mankind and the one who became man would rule with a rod of iron.

Last edited:
Scripture shapes history & they go hand-in-hand & the event you SAY happened, simply has NOT yet happened. You can only find a PROPHECY of it in Scripture, not a fulfillment, & that fulfillment not found in history at all, as such fulfillments as the destruction of the temple are .
Your idea that the hi priest would see the return of Christ from hades is ridiculous/absurd/false.
You are denying the truth of Jesus's statement to the hi priest (and some others of that generation.).
Sooner or later you will wish you had believed Jesus.

Attachments

• RAPTURE YOU WILL SEE.png
    RAPTURE YOU WILL SEE.png
    299 KB · Views: 0

robycop3

"All we like sheep have gone astray" tells a different story. We are talking about sheep. The church is in Christ in the Temple of God. Glorified. They have lost all free will and the ability to think for themselves. At least not until the New Jerusalem in a new reality where sin is unknown. Much of that reality will be unknown, unless those already in God's Temple know all things, now.

Gog and Magog can also describe those on the extreme fringes of society.

"and will go out to deceive the nations in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog"

Not just north, south, east, and west, but northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest. They will come across the breadth of the whole land.

These people are not sinners with a sin nature. Angels are not sinners with a sin nature. Angels are not spirits. They are physically created beings without wills. Satan convinced a third of the angels to reject God. Sinless humanity in Adam and Eve, Satan convinced to reject God. Being a sinner is not a prerequisite to rebelling against God. The sons of God rebelled. Once again in the very last moments of this reality, perfect humans will also be given an equal reality changing opportunity to reject God. Once again, God will keep His promise to destroy them for that lack of trusting God.

Insane Satan will be left with them in the lake of fire as the result of his one last attempt to be "God". Only then will Death be defeated as the last enemy.
I disagree. Gog & Magog are a man & a nation.And again, Jesus won't hafta rule the saints with a rod of iron. Children will still be born. Satan cannot deceive a true saint.

robycop3

Your idea that the hi priest would see the return of Christ from hades is ridiculous/absurd/false.
You are denying the truth of Jesus's statement to the hi priest (and some others of that generation.).
Sooner or later you will wish you had believed Jesus.
For the umpteenth time, IT HASN'T YET HAPPENED ! You cannot show us otherwise !

robycop3

Like all fit to be called "Christian",

I rely on Jesus IN SCRIPTURE word. Not secular history accounts.
Then, try seeing the ACTUAL MEANING of His words. Obviously, Caiaphas didn't see His return cuz IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET ! It won't be just Caiaphas who sees it; EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER LIVED will see it, even those who pierced Him & died over 1900 years ago.

Rev. 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Caiaphas was technically among those who pierced Him, as he led the movement to crucify Him. So, you can get off that nonsense that Caiaphas saw His return before he died.

It's YOU (and the whole preTrib camp) that refuses to believe actual meaning of the plain words of Christ.

Truly I say to you,
there are some standing here who shall not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”
Matt 16:28
Mark 9:1
And He said to them, “Truly I say to you,
there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come with power.”

63 .............The high priest said to Him, “I adjure You by the living God, tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God.”
64 Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I say to you,
hereafter you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”
Matt 26

60 Then the high priest stood up in the midst and asked Jesus, “Do You answer nothing? What is it which these men testify against You?”
61 But He kept silent and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?”
62 Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.”
Mark 14

66 When day came, the assembly of the elders of the people, both the chief priests and scribes, came together and led Him away to their council, saying, 67 “Are You the Christ? Tell us!” He said to them, “If I tell you, you will not believe. 68 And if I also question you, you will not answer Me or release Me.
69 From now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”
70 They all said, “Are You then the Son of God?” He said to them, “You truly say that I am.”
Luke 22

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
(given 2000 years ago .... not yet to be given)

Revelation 1:7 CLOSE TO THE START OF THE REVELATION happened nearly 2000 years ago, shortly before it came to pass.
Revelation 19 reveals the next and final return of Jesus. WITH the saved. Not for the saved like 2000 years ago.

Timtofly

It's YOU (and the whole preTrib camp) that refuses to believe actual meaning of the plain words of Christ.

Truly I say to you,
there are some standing here who shall not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”
Matt 16:28
And He said to them, “Truly I say to you,
there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come with power.”

63 .............The high priest said to Him, “I adjure You by the living God, tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God.”
64 Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I say to you,
hereafter you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”
Matt 26

60 Then the high priest stood up in the midst and asked Jesus, “Do You answer nothing? What is it which these men testify against You?”
61 But He kept silent and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?”
62 Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.”
Mark 14

66 When day came, the assembly of the elders of the people, both the chief priests and scribes, came together and led Him away to their council, saying, 67 “Are You the Christ? Tell us!” He said to them, “If I tell you, you will not believe. 68 And if I also question you, you will not answer Me or release Me.
69 From now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”
70 They all said, “Are You then the Son of God?” He said to them, “You truly say that I am.”
Luke 22

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
(given 2000 years ago .... not yet to be given)

Revelation 1:7 CLOSE TO THE START OF THE REVELATION happened nearly 2000 years ago, shortly before it came to pass.
Revelation 19 reveals the next and final return of Jesus. WITH the saved. Not for the saved like 2000 years ago.
Since all of Jesus' words you quoted are ongoing and nonstop, are you going to be with Jesus in the clouds in 70AD?