Coming to be like God

Yes you should be thanking God for me who is trying to lead you to Him just as Jesus tried to lead you to the Father but he fails didnt he?
What makes you think that any believing soul would be led by blind gnostics?

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. ..The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. Rom 8
Yes for redemption is through Gods Spirit, Christ in me, same one who redeemed Jesus from the laws for sin of the Jewish denomination. God set Him free from these just as He did me and others.
But not for you for you to receieve from God is gnostic lies isn't it?

You are indeed as the wicked and dark ness of sin that you say you are instead of righteous.
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15
We are Christs.
Now that you are established in the faith, [in a spiritual union with Christ Jesus the Anointed] you have put on, clothed yourselves with Christ; Gal 3:25-29
Jesus had the same problem with the same in Mark 6:5: And he could there do no mighty work,... 6. I have the same problem with your unbelief. And he marvelled because of their unbelief.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

Last edited:
What makes you think that any believing soul would be led by blind gnostics?
Gnostics are not blind we have the Spirit of God as pour mind, so did Jesus receive His mind in Matt 3:16. It is only a lie because you refuse to recieve His Spirit as well as we gnostic have and Jesus was not the exception, Jesus was the rule of God for us all to have the same in us gnostics.

You just despise having His Spirit is why to you we who do is gnostic liars.
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. ..The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. Rom 8

Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15

Now that you are established in the faith, [in a spiritual union with Christ Jesus the Anointed] you have put on, clothed yourselves with Christ; Gal 3:25-29

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
If by your preaching that you try and convince me that the ways of God and Jesus to have His same Mind as my own is unholy gnostic lies then I resent your preaching that is from satan himself.

My God has one destined end for mankind -- Holiness. Gods one aim is the production of saints, or as Paul coins the term for saints as Christs, we all who has from God His same mind is His anointed ones for we are Saints, or Christs, so was Jesus.

But because to you that is gnostic lies, satan is your god for sure.

JonHawk said:

Gnostics are not blind we have the Spirit of God as pour mind, ...
The Spirit of Christ who was in them foretold of the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 1 Peter 1:11
You just despise having His Spirit is why to you we who do is gnostic liars.
Therefore be sober, and trust upon God's grace that is to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Peter 1:13
If by your preaching that you try and convince me that the ways of God and Jesus to have His same Mind as my own is unholy gnostic lies then I resent your preaching that is from satan himself.
For this purpose the Son of God was revealed to destroy your depraved gnostic delusions. (1 John 3:8)

Back