Coming to be like God

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6
Now he said by me not through me.

Ill copy and past what it says.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He was spot on, no one comes to the Father least you receieve the same from the Father as Jesus did. In that you will live His way, you will live His life as Jesus did, you will know His truths from God Himself, not from any other source.

Because you are trying to get Jesus and God to conform to your limited knowledge, you are trying to get to the Father through a man instead o His Spirit as Jesus got to Him in Matt 3:16. LOL

Ive never met anyone who is so spiritually depraved and immature in Gods Spirit as you are. I counseled with many inmates who were satanists that wasn't as depraved of understanding as you are.

Now he said by me not through me.

No such distinction in the Greek text.

The Greek verb is dia which means "through" or "by means of." Think of the Latin based word "via" - same thing.

The Father is in Jesus and Jesus is in the Father. So if we are in Jesus and Jesus is in us, we can know the Father who is in him and he in the Father. That is why he is the only way to the Father. He is our mercy seat between God and men and without him there is no way to the Father. Knowing him results in knowing the Father personally and experientially.

Ill copy and past what it says.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He was spot on, no one comes to the Father least you receieve the same from the Father as Jesus did.

Yep.

In that you will live His way, you will live His life as Jesus did,

Yep.

you will know His truths from God Himself, not from any other source.

Yep.

Because you are trying to get Jesus and God to conform to your limited knowledge, you are trying to get to the Father through a man instead o His Spirit as Jesus got to Him in Matt 3:16. LOL

Ive never met anyone who is so spiritually depraved and immature in Gods Spirit as you are. I counseled with many inmates who were satanists that wasn't as depraved of understanding as you are.

No such distinction in the Greek text.

The Greek verb is dia which means "through" or "by means of." Think of the Latin based word "via" - same thing.

The Father is in Jesus and Jesus is in the Father. So if we are in Jesus and Jesus is in us, we can know the Father who is in him and he in the Father. That is why he is the only way to the Father. He is our mercy seat between God and men and without him there is no way to the Father. Knowing him results in knowing the Father personally and experientially.
By the same God who manifested Himself in me no different from that what He manifested Himself in Jesus reveal. It is the same from God as Jesus received. The only way one can come to the Father is by the same as Jesus received from Him. There is no other way to know God at all.

Jesus cant be in anyone but we can be like him by the same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus. It is Christ who resides in man, Gods anointing to be His anointed, which is Christ in man, we are Christs. Christ = Gods anointed ones by His same mind be our own and Jesus receieved His mind, or Spirit the book calls the mind, in Matt 3:16.

There is no other way to know God and not even Jesus could escape that fact in Matt 3:16.
Yep.

Yep.

Yep.

By the same God who manifested Himself in me no different from that what He manifested Himself in Jesus reveal.
He who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him; John 14:21
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the gnostics. 1 John 3:8

He who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him; John 14:21
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the gnostics. 1 John 3:8
There is One that you defiantly do not know.

JonHawk said:
There is One that you defiantly do not know.
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also." John 8:19

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.
He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 1:9

I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me John 17:23

JonHawk said:
Yes God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love for God is.
For this purpose God was manifest in me His son and did destroy the works of the agnostics, or better definition is atheists who do not believe Gods Spirit resides in man as the gnostics know to be true. .
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also." John 8:19
SO true for you would be exactly like Him as well as Jesus was by the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus. But that isn't going to happen with you agnostics is it?
Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.
That is what I keep telling you as the sinner you say you are instead of the righteousness of God in Christ be in you.
He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 1:9
Amen we are one.
I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me John 17:23
Not for you agnostics for to you to have Gods Spirit as your own disposition is a lie just as you keep accusing the ways of Jesus as a gnostic was. He received Gods Spirit to just as we all do who has received from God the same. But not for you agnostics, actually atheists, who do not believe as the gnostics that Gods Spirit resides within you.

He is not in you for sure but sin in you has taken His place hasn't it?

Yes God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love for God is.
For this purpose God was manifest in me His son and did destroy the works of the agnostics, or better definition is atheists who do not believe Gods Spirit resides in man as the gnostics know to be true.

Amen we are one.
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true.
And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:20
He is not in you for sure
Being sure that what He had promised He was also able to perform. 22 And therefore “it was accounted to him for righteousness. Rom 4:21-25
Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. Gal 3:7

Last edited:
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true.
But not for you for as you keep stating of Him that His ways to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father is gnostic lies for you. And that id due to your agnosticism who doesnt believe that Gods Spirit is in man as the agnostics believe.
And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:20
And we who Arte born of God as Jesus was born of God, born again in Matt 3:16, are His son. you cant be a child of God without the same birth as Jesus received in Matt 3:16.
Being sure that what He had promised He was also able to perform.
Not for you or Paul for He promises holiness to be without sin to us all who will receieve Him instead of accusing Him in His ways for Spirit as a gnostic liar.
22 And therefore “it was accounted to him for righteousness. Rom 4:21-25
And the same righteousness is accounted to us all who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Jesus referred to this new birth as born again, born of Gods Spirit, mind.
Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. Gal 3:7
And we who has from God that what Jesus did receieved Gods same faith and walk in the light as He is in the light with the same signs following us who is born again of God as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

But not for you due to your agnosticism who doesnt believe that Gods Spirit is in man as the agnostics believe.
Due to your hardened gnostic heart you don't believe in the one He sent.
you cant be a child of God without the same birth as Jesus received in Matt 3:16.
And a voice came out of Heaven saying, “This is my beloved Son," Matt 3:17
Jesus referred to this new birth as born again,
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:32-15

I am like the one He sent no different at all. for God sent an example for us to follow and be like. Hey, it worked for me. If it was good enough for Jesus to be a certain way it certainly is good enough for me, Obviously His ways isn't good enough for you who charges God and Jesus as a gnostic liar.
Amen and He says the same to us all who received from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.
Thats what I keep telling you for sure, but because that is gnostic lies, you go without.

You see gnostics has Gods Spirit reside in us, you agnostics say that is lies.
14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
Not for you who sees His ways as gnostic lies.
15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:32-15
Amen Jesus defiantly was my brother, for he was a son of God himself and God defiantly lives within us. But because of your agnostic and evil spirt that calls God in His ways liar, He cant live in you at all. If He did you would be like him instead of calling Him a devil.

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:32-15
But not for you due to your agnosticism who doesnt believe that Gods Spirit is in man as the agnostics believe.
Because we are His sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, Gal 4

JonHawk said:
Because we are His sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, Gal 4
No Because He sent His Spirit to have His same mind we became born again and His sons.
The gnostics liars are those who deny that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah).
Why do you deny that Jesus was the Christ? He defiantly was the Christ, so are we all who has the same anointing from our Father who is God to have His same mind and anointed of it, That is who Christ is, Gods anointed.

Y9ou are not Gods anointed are you, for to you to have Christ in you as Jesus did and was anointed of God that is gnostic lies and you go without the Christ.

You never will know the Christ as long as you keep rejecting Gods anointing by His Spirit that you call gnostic lies.

No Because He sent His Spirit to have His same mind we became born again and His sons.
But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. Gal 3:25-29
Why do you deny that Jesus was the Christ?
You can't keep up with your gnostic fables; you're the one that rejects Jesus,
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
And they will all be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord Jesus Christ because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. He called you to this through our gospel, that you partake in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 2:8-14

Last edited:
But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
But you are for Paul defiantly is your god and used trickery to get you under his laws that he made for his beliefs that has noting at all to do with the ways of God to be in you as He was in Jesus.
26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
I am and Jesus was sons of God through the same Spirit of God who came and reveals Himself in us. Matt 3:16n is how He works.
27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. Gal 3:25-29
We are Christs.
You can't keep up with your gnostic fables; you're the one that rejects Jesus,
Oh heck no Jesus was my brother and I never would reject a brother, not even you if you was one but obviously you try and adopt yourself into Gods kingdom.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
Yes for redemption is through Gods Spirit, Christ in me, same one who redeemed Jesus from the laws for sin of the Jewish denomination. God set Him free from these just as He did me and others.

But not for you for you to receieve from God is gnostic lies isn't it?

And they will all be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
You are indeed as the wicked and dark ness of sin that you say you are instead of righteous.
But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord Jesus Christ because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. He called you to this through our gospel, that you partake in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 2:8-14
Yes you should be thanking God for me who is trying to lead you to Him just as Jesus tried to lead you to the Father but he fails didnt he?

Jesus had the same problem with the same in Mark 6:5: And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. 6. I have the same problem with your unbelief. And he marvelled because of their unbelief.

Back