Compare.

Authentic Nouveau

“I can’t believe how they are getting away with these terrorist, hate-crime acts, and the police are there.”

Blackface Turdolt is the Marxist in charge. Central Planning. Marxism is guaranteed to deliver misery and unfairness.

they stand by and watch as violent whites attack native fishermen.

Mr Laurier

“I can’t believe how they are getting away with these terrorist, hate-crime acts, and the police are there.”

Blackface Turdolt is the Marxist in charge. Central Planning. Marxism is guaranteed to deliver misery and unfairness.
Can you try to be on topic, for once?
And try to deal in reality

Mr Laurier

You are off topic, again.

You can't defend how the violent Indians break the law and fish off season. Marxist fishing regulations.
I'm not even off topic a first time.

Maybe because your "violent Indians" are a racist slur you resort to when confronted by the fact that we are human beings. ... continue to not exist

Authentic Nouveau

Under Marxist Darwinism the poor Canadian Indians don't have a chance.

In 1833 Darwin met General Juan Manual de Rosas, who liquidated the Indian population in southern Argentina.
In a letter addressed to Caroline Darwin, Charles Darwin writes “…There is now a bloody war of extermination against the Indians. The Christian army is encamped on the R. Colorado. in the progress, a few months since, from B. Ayres.—General Rosas left at every 10 or 15 leagues, 5 soldiers & a troop of horses…” Sept 20 1833

Darwin also journaled on August 16, 1833 “…This war of extermination, although carried on with the most shocking barbarity, will certainly produce great benefits; it will at once throw open four or 500 miles in length of fine country for the produce of cattle…”

Darwinism introduced white supremacy. NOTHING Christian about that army or Darwin. White Darwinists will not share resources with Indians.

I have no idea why Canadia didn't mention Darwin who is a British pet of the Throne. Survival of the Fittest liberals are selfish. British Imperialism fits Canadiastan so well.

Mr Laurier

Under Marxist Darwinism the poor Canadian Indians don't have a chance.

Darwinism introduced white supremacy. NOTHING Christian about that army or Darwin. White Darwinists will not share resources with Indians.

I have no idea why Canadia didn't mention Darwin who is a British pet of the Throne. Survival of the Fittest liberals are selfish. British Imperialism fits Canadiastan so well.
Its a good thing that "Marxist Darwinism" does not exist... and indeed CANNOT exist, since it is an internal self contradiction.

No. Darwinism did not even exist when white supremacy was invented. What "army"? You do realize that Darwin was a devout christian most of his life... You know this. You know he was studying to become a clergyman in University. White Darwinists have ziltch to do with racist fantasies that predate darwinism by a few centuries.

Maybe because Darwin was never a "pet of the Throne".
Your "Survival of the Fittest liberals" are imaginary.
What is "Canadiastan"?