Compound Unity vs The ECHAD of the Equal Share, or three persons

The term “person” is inaccurately applied to the Most High God. I know it is meant to anthropomorphize him so we can better relate to him, but technically he is much greater than any word can contain, to include the term, God, which many times is applied in a narrow sense. For example, the Bible refers to the stomach as god. The devil is god, and so on. Every time we attach a human word to him we risk making him smaller, more earthly in our conception than he really is. The extreme result of that conception would be idol worship.
YES, BUT DO NOT GOD HAVE A soul? yes, and he now has a body, and he is Spirit .... PERSON., but divine. I know we cannot describe God in totality, but he, do recognize this.

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited:
YES, BUT DO NOT GOD HAVE A soul? yes, and he now has a body, and he is Spirit .... PERSON., but divine. I know we cannot describe God in totality, but he, do recognize this.

PICJAG, 101G.
IMO, you are confounding the Son with the Most High God. The Son has a body, world-soul, and Spirit. The Son is the manifestation of the Father. But is the Father contained by a body? No. Does the Father have mood changes like a human soul does? I think not. Is the Father a Spirit? Per John, yes, but He might be more than Spirit. What he is in himself, is unknown. What he is that can be known is found in the Son. I think the New Testament supports this idea of him.

In the Hebrew Bible we read a lot about the two Elohim (gods), Ruach and YHWH, but not so much on the Most High God, the El. He is worshipped by the Patriarchs, subsequently the Elohim (gods) take center stage,…maybe as intermediaries…(?)…just like the Son would be expected to do. Some Hebrews characterized YHWH and Ruach as two sons or two seraphim under the Most High God. Paul allegorizes the patriarchal sons (Isaac & Ishmael) in this way too. The first shall serve the last, referring to the two kingdoms, matter (flesh) and spirit. YHWH is ”God of this world”, Yeshua the next World/kingdom.

Last edited:
IMO, you are confounding the Son with the Most High God. The Son has a body, world-soul, and Spirit. The Son is the manifestation of the Father. But is the Father contained by a body?
thanks for the reply, but as the Son, (spirit), is in the Father, the Father is in the Son. and this is now by Amalgamation, for Revelation chapter 4 & 5 bare this out, for he who sits on the throne is the same who stands before the throne, the same and one person. just as LORD and Lord, the same one person, or as the same one person who "MADE ALL THINGS" john 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, just a few examples.

PICJAG, 101G.

thanks for the reply, but as the Son, (spirit), is in the Father, the Father is in the Son. and this is now by Amalgamation, for Revelation chapter 4 & 5 bare this out, for he who sits on the throne is the same who stands before the throne, the same and one person. just as LORD and Lord, the same one person, or as the same one person who "MADE ALL THINGS" john 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, just a few examples.

PICJAG, 101G.
Sorry, I do not take Revelations literally. It is filled with highly symbolic images. I don’t believe the Father literally sitting on a throne anymore than I believe a literal ten-headed dragon rising from the sea.

In the Hebrew Bible we read a lot about the two Elohim (gods), Ruach and YHWH, but not so much on the Most High God
that's interesting to me, because the Ruach/Spirit, is the YHWH, who is the Most High. not two, nor three but only "one" who is an ECHAD of himself in PLACE, TIME, ORDER, or RANK..

PICJAG, 101G.

Sorry, I do not take Revelations literally. It is filled with highly symbolic images. I don’t believe the Father literally sitting on a throne anymore than I believe a literal ten-headed dragon rising from the sea.
(smile), but may we ask U this, "WHO IS THE "I" HERE, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne."

PICJAG, 101G

that's interesting to me, because the Ruach/Spirit, is the YHWH, who is the Most High. not two, nor three but only "one" who is an ECHAD of himself in PLACE, TIME, ORDER, or RANK..

PICJAG, 101G.
The Dead Sea Scrolls provide a different perspective and meaning of Hebrew scriptures. Paul’s epistles parallel the Dead Sea Scrolls. The Gospel stories throw everything out of whack when taken literally. Presuming the Gospel stories held an esoteric meaning rather than a literal one then the weight shifts back to Paul’s epistles and the Dead Sea Scrolls for the Divine Triad explained above.

YHWH and Yeshua represent matter and spirit in our universe, respectively. The Most High God is their Source, true God and Father. YHWH denies him, of course, but that is the reason the ”body of Christ” dies for sin in this world. Not our sin because the world was already suffering before any human existed. But for his rejection of his Father. (See Parable of Prodigal Son).

(smile), but may we ask U this, "WHO IS THE "I" HERE, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne."

PICJAG, 101G
Off the top of my head, there seems to be a metaphysical connection between the fruit of David’s body or flesh and YHWH. The same metaphysical connection is found between Isaiah and YHWH in the book of Isaiah. The concept is not expounded on in either narrative but it supports an association between YHWH and matter or flesh. The “I am” may actually be being itself, and YHWH is the personification of it, “causing life and death”. There is a lot of meaning in scripture that lies just below the surface. And I think the Dead Sea Scrolls and Paul’s epistles expound on that. The Gospel stories confuse everything when taken literally, just like the Moses stories confuse everything when taken literally. The literal meaning places a veil over the mind concealing the cosmic Christ in scripture.

”Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts.” (2 cor 3:15)

I think it could also be applied today as:

Docphin: Yes, to this day whenever the Gospel stories are read a veil lies over their hearts.

Last edited:
GINOLJC, to all.
as I proposed to my friends in the Jewish section of this forum, the same I propose to you.

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

let's be honest with A. GOD, and B. Ourselves. read this scripture slowly, and carefully.

"The LORD our God is one LORD:" if the LORD our God is ONE, a compound unity, then question time, "How then is God the First "and" the Last?", a compound Unity, as a single person, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

ALSO, the definition, in addition; too: if one is single, (compound unity), then you cannot have an "ADDITION", else one has two compound. Unities

so, I'm, asking how can God be a single Compound unity and yet be in addition to his single (compound unity) self?

:ninja:

GINOLJC, to all.
as I proposed to my friends in the Jewish section of this forum, the same I propose to you.

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

let's be honest with A. GOD, and B. Ourselves. read this scripture slowly, and carefully.

"The LORD our God is one LORD:" if the LORD our God is ONE, a compound unity, then question time, "How then is God the First "and" the Last?", a compound Unity, as a single person, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

ALSO, the definition, in addition; too: if one is single, (compound unity), then you cannot have an "ADDITION", else one has two compound. Unities

so, I'm, asking how can God be a single Compound unity and yet be in addition to his single (compound unity) self?

One answer: EMANATION. It is analogous to human genealogy. All humans can be traced to one human IN WHOM we all potentially existed before actually existing.

The Most High God was One. He emananated, begat another, who subsequently divided into two, making three, aka, the Divine Triad. One of those three transmuted into matter (“the Logos became flesh”) producing (through a long chain of events: cosmic evolution) humanity. The second of the three “descended” into those humans as a moral consciousness, aka, spirit or yeshua, producing virtues.

Divine Triad
1) the Most high God, source of all things, “the El”
2) Ruach Elohim, Yeshua, divine mind, holy spirit, wisdom of the most high god
3) YHWH Elohim, Adversary, “god of this [material] world”, lord of matter, accuser, wrath of god, demiurge, framer of the material world, falling star

Easy peazy if you know what the difference between figure/symbol and the real thing. All supported by the Qumran community who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls (up to 200 BC).

The Most High God was One. He emananated, begat another, who subsequently divided into two, making three, aka, the Divine Triad.
that's polythetic. try again on that.

One of those three transmuted into matter (“the Logos became flesh”) producing (through a long chain of events: cosmic evolution) humanity. The second of the three “descended” into those humans as a moral consciousness, aka, spirit or yeshua, producing virtues.
if the Logos was begotten how then did he MAKE ALL THINGS, for was it not the LORD who MADE ALL THINGS. see John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

so try again.

that's polythetic. try again on that.

if the Logos was begotten how then did he MAKE ALL THINGS, for was it not the LORD who MADE ALL THINGS. see John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

so try again.

The same logos who makes and holds all things together returns all things to his father (not YHWH but “the El”).

Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. (1 cor 15:24)

The same logos who makes and holds all things together returns all things to his father (not YHWH but “the El”).
ERROR, the Logos is God himself.... read john 1:1c please. the Logos is not begotten. the flesh he came in was begotten, so try again.

ERROR, the Logos is God himself.... read john 1:1c please. the Logos is not begotten. the flesh he came in was begotten, so try again.

Do you know the GoJohn is a gnostic Gospel (aka, a spiritual Gospel) and that it contradicts the synoptic Gospels on various points? Taking it literally is problematic. It likely contains a deeper, esoteric meaning, so cherry picking verses from it to support a dogmatic, literal meaning is risky. But why do I think you will charge ahead anyways? You can have the last word. Best of luck.

IMO, you are confounding the Son with the Most High God. The Son has a body, world-soul, and Spirit. The Son is the manifestation of the Father. But is the Father contained by a body? No. Does the Father have mood changes like a human soul does? I think not. Is the Father a Spirit? Per John, yes, but He might be more than Spirit. What he is in himself, is unknown. What he is that can be known is found in the Son. I think the New Testament supports this idea of him.

In the Hebrew Bible we read a lot about the two Elohim (gods), Ruach and YHWH, but not so much on the Most High God, the El. He is worshipped by the Patriarchs, subsequently the Elohim (gods) take center stage,…maybe as intermediaries…(?)…just like the Son would be expected to do. Some Hebrews characterized YHWH and Ruach as two sons or two seraphim under the Most High God. Paul allegorizes the patriarchal sons (Isaac & Ishmael) in this way too. The first shall serve the last, referring to the two kingdoms, matter (flesh) and spirit. YHWH is ”God of this world”, Yeshua the next World/kingdom.
Philo gives a slight variation below to my explanation above. Philo was contemporary with the first century Christians and seemed to be in touch with a tradition of Judaism that held belief in a second God referred to as either Wisdom or Logos who was associated with both YHWH and Jewish Wisdom (Aka, “spirit of Jesus” by Paul; 1 cor 1:24).

Philo explains that the term “YHWH Elohim” (aka son of Elyon) are, in fact, two powers, namely, “YHWH” and “Elohim”. One is the creative, punitive, sovereign, power and the other is the orderly, beneficent, priestly power. Apparently, “YHWH Elohim“ is a mix of two powers immanent within the El Elyon or Father.

I mention this because It may help explain WHY in the old Testament “YHWH Elohim” may be referred to as both a merciful redeemer and a vengeful judge. Consequently, WHY in the New Testament the “sons of light” never face condemnation by the vengeful judge because our souls belong to the other half of “YHWH-Elohim“, that is, “Elohim”. Does Philo’s “Elohim” mean “Ruach Elohim”, the same “spirit of Jesus” and merciful redeemer identified by Paul as “Lord” in the New Testament? (2 cor 3:17). something to think about.

Barker begins with (1),

“Both the highest powers [YHWH and Elohim], it should be noted, are equal and parallel, and both are subordinate to the High God. Both the Powers were aspects of what Philo called the second God, and the double name Lord God (YHWH Elohim) thus stands for the two aspects combined.

‘Why does scripture say that when Abraham was ninety years old, ‘The Lord God appeared to him and said I am the Lord thy God’? It gives the appelations of the two highest Powers…for by them the world came into being, and have come into being, it is governed by them…’(Questions on Genesis III.39)

———
1) Barker, “The Great Angel”, pg 129

Last edited:
only one person is the source of all wisdom, power, and existence of all things.

PICJAG, 101G
Correct! God is transitioning Himself from being invisible Spirit through His Mediatorship as Messiah to be permanently in a visible Tabernacle.

The distinction between The Father and The Son is Spirit and Soul beings - not two persons. Same YHWH!

Isaiah 9:6 says The Son given is called The Father of Eternity. There lies His transition from Mediatorship to God as the visible Father: Rev 21:3-7.

Apostle Paul gives some hints in Col 2:9 & Eph 4:10.

GINOLJC, to all.

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

This is Jesus speaking here. Just as in Isaiah 48:12.

1 Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
is this not God's own "ARM" in Flesh?
Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

This is Jesus speaking here. Just as in Isaiah 48:12.
Isaiah 48:12, true this is the LORD Jesus speaking, and is not this Jesus speaking in Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" as well as the one who made all things in John 1:3.

101G.

thanks for the reply, but as the Son, (spirit), is in the Father, the Father is in the Son. and this is now by Amalgamation, for Revelation chapter 4 & 5 bare this out, for he who sits on the throne is the same who stands before the throne, the same and one person.

You still need to work on your reading comprehension.

He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne. Rev 3:21

A person sat down with himself on his throne?

just as LORD and Lord, the same one person, or as the same one person who "MADE ALL THINGS" john 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, just a few examples.

PICJAG, 101G.

The Lord's God who made all things all alone, the God of Jesus.

Back