Comrades, you are the baddies

Septextura

After election fraud is proven with absolute certainty in the justice system, and Trump is re-elected legitimately and wins biggly, you will all realize you are the baddies.

I hope you can muster up enough cognitive dissonance to cope with this epiphany.

Biden wont spend a single day as POTUS.

Septextura

Pennsylvania will reject the votes cast after November 3rd 8pm. - Trump wins.

All the ballots commies took from California and dumped in Nevada will be rejected. - Trump wins.

The true baddies get to see themselves in the mirror.

Hypatia_Alexandria

After election fraud is proven with absolute certainty in the justice system, and Trump is re-elected legitimately and wins biggly, you will all realize you are the baddies.

I hope you can muster up enough cognitive dissonance to cope with this epiphany.

Biden wont spend a single day as POTUS.
You really are in a bit a strop, aren't you?

Temujin

A conservative fantasy.
I think it's a reference to the fact that Biden has a stammer and is thus unfit to serve as president as opposed Trump who has a personality disorder, but nevertheless is fit to be President. Or something. Maybe its supposed to be a plot by Harris and Pelosi to remove Biden and install a communist dictatorship. Its difficult to follow these fantasists sometimes

Electric Skeptic

I think it's a reference to the fact that Biden has a stammer and is thus unfit to serve as president as opposed Trump who has a personality disorder, but nevertheless is fit to be President. Or something. Maybe its supposed to be a plot by Harris and Pelosi to remove Biden and install a communist dictatorship. Its difficult to follow these fantasists sometimes
Sorry, my post reads like the 25th amendment is "a conservative fantasy". That's not correct, of course. As Hypatia pointed out, it's an amendment to the Constitution which allows the replacement of the President (if necessary, against his will) when he becomes (among other things) unable to perform the duties of the office. The "conservative fantasy" bit is that it would be used to remove Joe Biden.

Diogenes

The same exact thing, of course. His/her point isn't to speak the truth or predict the future; it's to troll.

Given Biden's age and mental abilities as demonstrated on the campaign trail, I do believe there's a decent likelyhood of Biden being ousted under the 25th Amendment. Day 1, hyperbole; during his term, there's a chance.