Conflict in Ukraine resolved

Yakuda

This is s EXACTLY what's needed to bring to peace to the Ukraine, Angelina Jolie apparently thought it was necessary for her to visit Ukraine. I'm pretty certain everyones life there has been dramatically improved by her presence. I mean who wouldn't want that?

Indeed, Ukraine is heavily supported by the cult of personality, based on the jewish model, which seeks to use mass media popular with lower- and working-class audiences to influence events.

"Like Reagan and, later, Donald Trump, the Ukrainian president rose to fame through the entertainment industry, winning the Ukrainian version of Dancing With the Stars and even starring in a television series, Servant of the People, that had a story line about a teacher who wins a presidential election after a video goes viral. Also like Trump, a master of Twitter and Facebook, Zelensky has a gift for direct, unfiltered communication. He became an instant celebrity with his selfie-video response to the Russian invasion on the streets of Kyiv, pledging to fight to defend his country. In his trademark green T-shirt, he has made emotional appeals to European and American leaders via videoconference, pleading for recognition and resources. With his encouragement, Ukrainians are thoroughly documenting their wartime experience, seeding social media with images of sympathetic Ukrainian victims. Ukraine is winning the battle not just for information, but for attention."

But Ukraine should pay careful attention to what sort of people its allies really are:

Last edited:
This is s EXACTLY what's needed to bring to peace to the Ukraine, Angelina Jolie apparently thought it was necessary for her to visit Ukraine. I'm pretty certain everyones life there has been dramatically improved by her presence. I mean who wouldn't want that?

Did she and Zelensky do a scene together?

She should've brought Tom Cruise with her and like the heroes they portray on the big screen they could've spirited all of those children out of the war zone.

She should've brought Tom Cruise with her and like the heroes they portray on the big screen they could've spirited all of those children out of the war zone.
They could always do retakes I'd they don't get the right shot. The children are like extras.

Back