"Consider" in Phil 2:6 proves the Deity of Jesus.

johnny guitar

Just to clarify your TRINITARIAN view...

When your human body came into existence, your mother was the one who conceived but she was conceived BY your father.

Correct?

Romans 9:10... And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
I was conceived by my father. My mother was conceived by my grandfather.

Anthony

The body of Christ was conceived IN the womb of Mary BY The Holy Spirit.
Do you mean Christ got His body from Mary? He didn't! If He did we all would have been lost as Mary was a sinner needing salvation:

Luke 1:
46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

How could Christ claim He is the bread from heaven if He got body from Mary? Are you one with Unitarians and unbelievers?

John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

51: I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

He could never have said the bread that He will give His flesh, if He had body from Mary. Those who believe this nonsense are not saved.

He came in LIKENESS of sinful flesh but not EXACTNESS.

That's what makes Him God in flesh - Man in light of what it says in Exodus 15:3 YHWH is a Man......

Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

johnny guitar

Do you mean Christ got His body from Mary? He didn't! If He did we all would have been lost as Mary was a sinner needing salvation:

Luke 1:
46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

How could Christ claim He is the bread from heaven if He got body from Mary? Are you one with Unitarians and unbelievers?

John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

51: I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

He could never have said the bread that He will give His flesh, if He had body from Mary. Those who believe this nonsense are not saved.

He came in LIKENESS of sinful flesh but not EXACTNESS.

That's what makes Him God in flesh - Man in light of what it says in Exodus 15:3 YHWH is a Man......

Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
As I told you the body of Christ was conceived BY The Holy Spirit, NOT by Mary. His body was conceived IN Mary.