Contact An Admin?

Electric Skeptic

How do I contact an admin? In the last two weeks I've been banned twice with no warning and no notification - no email, no message when I get back in, nothing. I've no idea why I've been banned and would like to find out.

John t

You are posting; your suspension is over. That is until you do something else wrong. :rolleyes:

Most likely you were notified, but just as likely you ignored the warnings

Electric Skeptic

You are posting; your suspension is over. That is until you do something else wrong. :rolleyes:

Most likely you were notified, but just as likely you ignored the warnings
I have to wonder why anybody would post this. You're obviously not even trying to help me - so you chose to post in the thread just to insult someone you don't even know? That's a special person, right there.

John t

I have to wonder why anybody would post this. You're obviously not even trying to help me - so you chose to post in the thread just to insult someone you don't even know? That's a special person, right there.

Totally, you misconstrued what I was doing, and in the process, you went ad hominem on me. Permit me to demonstrate

You are posting; your suspension is over.
That is a straightforward declarative sentence.

That is until you do something else wrong. :rolleyes:
That sentence was intended as humor, and I emphasized it by using the roll eyes emoticon. You see, posters do not get suspended at the whim of a mod; you have to do something against the rules, and do it repeatedly. Then suspension is imposed because you insulted posters, or argued with mods, or something like that

Most likely you were notified
That is the way things are done. Usually they tell you why your post was deleted, but if someone acts foolishly, and the same violation is done many times, it becomes almost automatic

but just as likely you ignored the warnings
If you are one who gets many posts edited , then it is likely that you ignored the notes that the mod stated as the reason.

So your OP asked a question, and I answered it reasonably. Go report me for trying to play nice and help you

PS if you respond to my attempt of helping you in a negative manner, you can be sure that I will not reply.

SovereignGrace

How do I contact an admin? In the last two weeks I've been banned twice with no warning and no notification - no email, no message when I get back in, nothing. I've no idea why I've been banned and would like to find out.
I would guess the best way would be to PM an admin. That way you can kept you conversation private.

Electric Skeptic

Totally, you misconstrued what I was doing, and in the process, you went ad hominem on me. Permit me to demonstrate

You are posting; your suspension is over.
That is a straightforward declarative sentence.

That is until you do something else wrong. :rolleyes:
That sentence was intended as humor, and I emphasized it by using the roll eyes emoticon. You see, posters do not get suspended at the whim of a mod; you have to do something against the rules, and do it repeatedly. Then suspension is imposed because you insulted posters, or argued with mods, or something like that

Most likely you were notified
That is the way things are done. Usually they tell you why your post was deleted, but if someone acts foolishly, and the same violation is done many times, it becomes almost automatic

but just as likely you ignored the warnings
If you are one who gets many posts edited , then it is likely that you ignored the notes that the mod stated as the reason.

So your OP asked a question, and I answered it reasonably. Go report me for trying to play nice and help you

PS if you respond to my attempt of helping you in a negative manner, you can be sure that I will not reply.
You didn't try to help me. Goodbye.