Contra Calvinism

I am asking now, a 3rd time. Will you avoid again?

According to your view “immediately receive it with joy” would be considered the “choice” that prompts God to regenerate them correct?

So, in your view, when they “fall away” are they considered regenerate unbelievers at that point, or do they also become unregenerate again? Or did God just forget to regenerate them in the first place and that’s why they “fell away”? ??‍♂️

Does your view teach that those “born of God” can become unborn of God?

Matthew 13:18–23 (ESV) — 18 “Hear then the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is what was sown along the path. 20 As for what was sown on rocky ground, this is the one who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy, 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately he falls away. 22 As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it proves unfruitful. 23 As for what was sown on good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands it. He indeed bears fruit and yields, in one case a hundredfold, in another sixty, and in another thirty.”

How can an unregenerate man receive the word

or if regenerate how can he fall away?

How does a someone who doesn't know God become a believer, what makes the ignorant of God believe?

How does a someone who doesn't know God become a believer, what makes the ignorant of God believe?

I believe the answer is found somewhere in…

“For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” (1Co 1:18)

“but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called,… Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.” (1Co 1:23-24)

“And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,” (1Co 1:30)

I believe the answer is found somewhere in…

“For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” (1Co 1:18)

“but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called,… Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.” (1Co 1:23-24)

“And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,” (1Co 1:30)

I believe it starts with "believing". But who believes first?

Is that why you have avoided repling to a number of arguments?

I've replied to your arguments hundreds of times.
You simply falsely claim I haven't, and then falsely accuse me of running away.
I'm sorry, but unlike you, I actually value my time, and have better things to do than answer the same questions ten million times. So take that ugly chip off your shoulder and stop harassing me.

Reso se to what? Nothing was addressed to me champ
I just did and you are dodging as usual

regarding the parable of the sower

Contra Calvinism

how can one believe if not regenerate

and

if regenerate how can one fall away

let we see men believe temporarily

you did not answer this

I've replied to your arguments hundreds of times.
You simply falsely claim I haven't, and then falsely accuse me of running away.
I'm sorry, but unlike you, I actually value my time, and have better things to do than answer the same questions ten million times. So take that ugly chip off your shoulder and stop harassing me.
Thwere are argument you have never addressed and ran from

Like the use of the term especial as it appears in

1 Timothy 4:10 (KJV 1900) — 10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

and BDAG

you quit the field when I posted this

2 Timothy 4:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

and you have never addressed

this either

John 12:47 (KJV 1900) — 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

according to the verse why does GFod not judge any unbeliever

and what then is relationship between any unbeliever and the world

Sorry but you did run away and you still run away to this date

you have not addressed either even once

preferring as you do above give excuses about your time and other reason to avoid a response

I just did and you are dodging as usual

regarding the parable of the sower

Contra Calvinism

how can one believe if not regenerate

and

if regenerate how can one fall away

let we see men believe temporarily

you did not answer this
Easy. The devils believe right? Are they saved or is it mere intellectual ascent to certain facts??

Easy. The devils believe right? Are they saved or is it mere intellectual ascent to certain facts??
We ar not talking about devils but men

your theology holds men cannot believe unless regenerated

and once regenerated cannot fall awy

yet in the parable of the sower we see both

try again

you failed your last attempt

The BIBLE holds that.

The BIBLE holds that.

Only if you misinterpret it, which you must do.

try again

First of all, we don't need to "try" anything, since you haven't disproven Calvinism.
Secondly, we don't need to prove anything, since nobody is forcing you to accept Calvinism. It's a free country, if you don't believe it, you don't have to believe it.

That's why it's accurate for me to point out your gigantic chip on your shoulder. You have no desire to accept Calvinism, but all you do is goad and harass people to try to "convince" you that it's true, just so you can go "Nuh-huh", insult them, and then falsely accuse them of "running away".

We ar not talking about devils but men

try again

Yes more conflating, equivocating.

The BIBLE holds that.

The BIBLE holds that.

Only if you misinterpret it, which you must do.

Sorry you provided no evidence to support that

Matthew 13:18–23 (ESV) — 18 “Hear then the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is what was sown along the path. 20 As for what was sown on rocky ground, this is the one who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy, 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately he falls away. 22 As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it proves unfruitful. 23 As for what was sown on good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands it. He indeed bears fruit and yields, in one case a hundredfold, in another sixty, and in another thirty.”

First of all, we don't need to "try" anything, since you haven't disproven Calvinism.
Secondly, we don't need to prove anything, since nobody is forcing you to accept Calvinism. It's a free country, if you don't believe it, you don't have to believe it.

That's why it's accurate for me to point out your gigantic chip on your shoulder. You have no desire to accept Calvinism, but all you do is goad and harass people to try to "convince" you that it's true, just so you can go "Nuh-huh", insult them, and then falsely accuse them of "running away".

That addresses nothing Theo

and is nothing more than ad hominem in place of a scriptural response

Why is it you cannot mount a biblical counter argument?

Reactions: Joe
Back