Conversion, the result of regeneration.

It was a thing that needed to be said...

Total Depravity agrees there is no one who does Good, no, not One. It's not a doctrine of demons, but is a Doctrine of the Holy Spirit...
One who denies the veracity of that text hasn't had an encounter with the Christ of Scripture. Seems more likely they've had an encounter with themselves in the mirror and really, really, really like what they saw.

One who denies the veracity of that text hasn't had an encounter with the Christ of Scripture. Seems more likely they've had an encounter with themselves in the mirror and really, really, really like what they saw.
There are some things that dawn on you...

If any one of them ever call Calvinism a doctrine of demons again, they are Guilty of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit; because HE said no one seeks God...

Only through a union with him by faith

Your view lacks christocentricity

its faith first then life

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Your view is heretical. Your view always has man working with God for his salvation.

You ignore very explicit passages.

Your view is heretical. Your view always has man working with God for his salvation.

You ignore very explicit passages.
funny you call scripture heretical

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

its clearly faith first then life

funny you call scripture heretical
Laughter is good, so laugh.
And keep lying to yourself about me calling scriptural heretical.
I would never do such.

its clearly faith first then life
Your wrong, and will continue to be wrong as long as you deny the truth

Laughter is good, so laugh.
And keep lying to yourself about me calling scriptural heretical.
I would never do such.

Your wrong, and will continue to be wrong as long as you deny the truth
well you did

I paraphrased

and you stated it was heretical

further I never mentioned your name but I did note it was scripture

and lo and behold you outed yourself

well you did

I paraphrased

and you stated it was heretical

further I never mentioned your name but I did note it was scripture

and lo and behold you outed yourself
Haha.

At what point in time are they unregenerate; do you presuppose unregenerate before the foundation of the world, before any had done either good or evil?
We are all unregenerate, until God makes us born again. This has been the case ever since Adam fell.

Before the foundation of the world, we did not exist (except in the mind of God).

Who was Jesus talking to? Haha.
What’s the context
You mean these folks right ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 11:13 - If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Thanks but I have. You might want to studying and get familiar with the Doctrines of sin and the Fall of man to understand why God's Grace is the only thing that can save the ungodly!
Of course it is God’s grace that saves any who are saved no one can earn salvation. Why is it so important to Calvinist that they will not believe any scripture that proves God requires that we believe and place our faith in Jesus when that is exactly what scripture teaches ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 11:13 - If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the HolySpirit to them that ask him?

Back