Conversion, the result of regeneration.

Remember though that God has given man free will, so your prayers wont help change His mind. I am not sure why you pray to a God who cannot do as He pleases.
Like I said I am done with your complete faithfulness to Calvinism even when Calvinism contradicts scripture and has changed the gospel that Jesus died to provide for us.

So

Where does it say anything about declaring war on fellow believers?
Exactly, my post was expressing their well known behaviors, and that it is best to avoid the ongoing back and forth with them. He's simplly another candidate for Matthew 7:6. Don't feed them, they won't have any reason to attack what's given and the one giving it.

It isn’t what you think it is. They loved their sin more than God. You might want to study Romans 1.
So you are agreeing us? If one has a corrupt heart, then one's will is inclined toward corruption. Because they are carrying out their desires and passions of the flesh and mind, because they are by nature sons and daughters of disobedience, following the Prince of the power of the air because by nature they are children of wrath.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Regeneration is irresistible. Just as one has no choice in one's natural birth, so also no one has no choice in his or her spiritual birth.

Exactly, my post was expressing their well known behaviors, and that it is best to avoid the ongoing back and forth with them. He's simplly another candidate for Matthew 7:6. Don't feed them, they won't have any reason to attack what's given and the one giving it.
Then can we expect to not see you post replies to them anymore? You're now on record. Let the lurkers see if you're going to take your own advice. :)

I think you need to prove it, otherwise I will report this post.

You claim that "Calvinists" fit your description. You are speaking of many people now who you have never interacted with.
Same here.

It is unsubstantiable drivel, and the only intent is to ridicule and cause strife. All are free to read my thread, all the things I stated are true.

I advised my brothers here to spend their time in things that are profitable, linked to a good and godly article on it, and all he is bringing are insults, lol. Nothing about the good advice that is in it, or even an attempt to refute the Biblical mandates represented. He's not interested in any of that, he wants to falsely accuse and quarrel.

Calvinism has you where you cannot understand even the basic understanding of scripture. Calvinism is nothing but engineered confusion and it glaringly shows in your complete confusion of the basic understanding of scripture. Even when you are given the scriptures that answer your questions you continue to act like you have not one clue about the understanding of scripture, and ask the same questions like you haven’t been answered. We’re done I will pray that God becomes your first love, and not just an after thought of a changed gospel and utter confusion of Calvinism.
I still am waiting for you to stop dancing around these topics. FYI, these debates have already been debated by the greatest minds in Christendom, and you bring no novelty to them. Same old arguments that you fail to understand. Here's a bit of a lesson for you. In are curved inward to what you bring or accomplish that is the basis or ground of your salvation, so IT'S your doing or trusting in your faith that saves you, a response you make that saves, instead of finding your salvation in the Gospel announcement that God did in Christ for the ungodly, that they could not do for themselves. Even the Apostle Paul called himself the Chief of sinners, because he knew the only place that saves is not what he does, but in the person and works of Christ and himself crucified.​

Then can we expect to not see you post replies to them anymore? You're now on record. Let the lurkers see how long that holds up. :)
Do you see me interacting with them? That's right, I'm not directly interacting with them. See how that works? :)

However at this juncture I'm dealing directly with your false accusations and willingness to cause division, strife, and sow discord. I don't do this for "lurkers" I do it for my LORD and my brothers and sisters on here.

Now run along, done with you. Thanks.

Like I said I am done with your complete faithfulness to Calvinism even when Calvinism contradicts scripture and has changed the gospel that Jesus died to provide for us.
OK. God is Sovereign in all things though. I am still not a Calvinist despite how much you want me to be lol.

Job 5
12 He frustrates the devices of the crafty,
So that their hands cannot carry out their plans.
13 He catches the wise in their own craftiness,
And the counsel of the cunning comes quickly upon them.

Psalm 33
10 The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing;
He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect.
11 The counsel of the Lord stands forever,
The plans of His heart to all generations.
12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,
The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.

Isaiah 14
26 This is the purpose that is purposed against the whole earth,
And this is the hand that is stretched out over all the nations.
27 For the Lord of hosts has purposed,
And who will annul it?
His hand is stretched out,
And who will turn it back?”

Isaiah 46
9 Remember the former things of old,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,
Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
And I will do all My pleasure,’
11 Calling a bird of prey from the east,
The man who executes My counsel, from a far country.
Indeed I have spoken it;
I will also bring it to pass.
I have purposed it;
I will also do it.

The ironic thing about the short interaction here with @CES1951 is that he's literally proven the subject matter of my thread to be true. Lol, thanks @CES1951, much obliged for proving why we ought to obey Mattew 7:6 rather than engaging you, and that my thread stands true! :love:

Here's the thread in question:

I still am waiting for you to stop dancing around these topics. FYI, these debates have already been debated by the greatest minds in Christendom, and you bring no novelty to them. Same old arguments that you fail to understand. Here's a bit of a lesson for you. In are curved inward to what you bring or accomplish that is the basis or ground of your salvation, so IT'S your doing or trusting in your faith that saves you, a response you make that saves, instead of finding your salvation in the Gospel announcement that God did in Christ for the ungodly, that they could not do for themselves. Even the Apostle Paul called himself the Chief of sinners, because he knew the only place that saves is not what he does, but in the person and works of Christ and himself crucified.​
FYI, my faith is in Jesus not myself. You’re ignoring that the one work of God ,according to Jesus,is that YOU believe in who God sent. Your loss not mine.—->Jhn 6:29 - Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God,that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. Your argument is with God not me. God does not believe for you.

So you are agreeing us? If one has a corrupt heart, then one's will is inclined toward corruption. Because they are carrying out their desires and passions of the flesh and mind, because they are by nature sons and daughters of disobedience, following the Prince of the power of the air because by nature they are children of wrath.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Regeneration is irresistible. Just as one has no choice in one's natural birth, so also no one has no choice in his or her spiritual birth.
You might want to restudy John 3 and Romans 1.

The Bible tells us what unregenerate people are like, in many places; no suppositions are necessary
At what point in time are they unregenerate; do you presuppose unregenerate before the foundation of the world, before any had done either good or evil?

Back