Conversion, the result of regeneration.

Try refuting it?

Rather than doing no work and attempting to stir up a mob.

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming
of our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thes 5:23​
Regenerate man is trichotomous. Body, soul, and human spirit.

Unregenerate man is only dichotomous. Being only body and soul.

1 Corinthians 2:14 speaks of the dichotomous man, having no human spirit.
For what got termed "the natural man" in the Greek is psuchikos.
Psuchikos means 'soulish.' Having no human spirit! https://biblehub.com/greek/5591.htm

But the 'soulish' man receives not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him;
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Cor 2:14​
Also... The carnal believer cuts himself off from God's guiding spiritual fellowship with the Spirit, and he can end up rationalizing Scripture to suit his natural world view of religion. This carnal one becomes like "an informed" unbeliever in his inability to correctly think with Scripture.
Please quote a reputable Greek lexicon that says that "psuchikos" means "having no human spirit" (this is certainly not what "soulish" means!). The link you gave says no such thing; and I have never seen a lexicon that does.

But in Calvinism Gods Sovereignty means Tyranny. So we reject the god of Calvinism .
This is very similar to...

Luke 19:12-14 (KJV)
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

Is this the "tyranny" that you hate?

Calvin seen God’s sovereignty and was very humbled. Unlike you
Why do Calvinist elevate Calvin’s teachings above the truth of scripture ? Re-read Romans 10:13 and try to understand the truth of scripture.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rom 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Then think about John 3:16 which says the same thing.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:16 - For God so-loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

Note; Sovereignty means tyranny, free will rebellion means freedom, and if God meets their criterion He is now deemed fair.

Why do Calvinist elevate Calvin’s teachings above the truth of scripture ?
Above the truth of scripture? Really, is that all you got? And what part is above scripture. Explain this important subject.

Tell me also about how sinful man is, what is man’s condition and how does he relate to God being at enmity? How bad is sin? How holy is God?
Tell me these things please.
Re-read Romans 10:13 and try to understand the truth of scripture.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rom 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Then think about John 3:16 which says the same thing.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:16 - For God so-loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I’ve read those and just read them again. So go on, show me Calvinist teachings that go beyond scripture according to you. I’m all 👂 ears.

Your up

Above the truth of scripture? Really, is that all you got? And what part is above scripture. Explain this important subject.

Tell me also about how sinful man is, what is man’s condition and how does he relate to God being at enmity? How bad is sin? How holy is God?
Tell me these things please.

I’ve read those and just read them again. So go on, show me Calvinist teachings that go beyond scripture according to you. I’m all 👂 ears.

Your up
Those verses prove that when the Father draws to the Son those called either accept or reject the truth as per John 3 and Romans 1. Going beyond scripture is when Calvinist remove any responsibility on their part that God requires. Humble heart- contrite spirit- calling on the Lord-believing all relegated to be done by God for them and that is not truth.

Those verses prove that when the Father draws to the Son those called either accept or reject the truth as per John 3 and Romans 1.
No, that’s your humanistic translation of them. You’re going extra-biblical! Bad stuff! Just bad!
Going beyond scripture is when Calvinist remove any responsibility on their part that God requires.
Calvinism removes no responsibility that God requires. Man is responsible to believe and if he is an elect, he will do just that.
Humble heart- contrite spirit- calling on the Lord-believing all relegated to be done by God for them and that is not truth.
Strawman. You don’t have a good understanding at all bud.

The doctrine of double predestination is an unloving god .

No, that’s your humanistic translation of them. You’re going extra-biblical! Bad stuff! Just bad!

Calvinism removes no responsibility that God requires. Man is responsible to believe and if he is an elect, he will do just that.

This is the man you say saw the sovereignty of God ?
When Jacques Gruet, a theologian with differing views, placed a letter in Calvin’s pulpit calling him a hypocrite, he was arrested, tortured for a month and beheaded on July 26, 1547. Gruet's own theological book was later found and burned along with his house while his wife was thrown out into the street to watch.

Michael Servetus, a Spaniard, physician, scientist and Bible scholar, suffered a worse fate. He was Calvin's longtime acquaintance who resisted the authority of the Roman Catholic Church. However, he angered Calvin by returning a copy of Calvin's Institutes with critical comments in the margins. So what did Calvin do? You can read his resolution from a personal letter he wrote to a friend:
“Servetus offers to come hither, if it be agreeable to me. But I am unwilling to pledge my word for his safety, for if he shall come, I shall never permit him to depart alive, provided my authority be of any avail.” - Letter to Farel, 13 February 1546
The next time Servetus attended Calvin's Sunday preaching service on a visit, Calvin had him arrested and charged with heresy. The 38 official charges included rejection of the Trinity and infant baptism. The city magistrates condemned him to death. Calvin pleaded for Servetus to be beheaded instead of the more brutal method of burning at the stake, but to no avail. Some people see Calvin’s compassion in pursuing a more humane method of death, but ultimately he supported killing Servetus and all such heretics. https://www.reenactingtheway.com/bl...led-and-bad-bible-interpretation-justified-it

All the drawn are subsequently saved and will also be raised as well, an inseparable truth of John 6 teaching.

But the problem is they've laid claim to John 6 isn't for us, unless it conveniently is temporarily to suit their needs in their inconsistent hermeneutic.

Back