Conversion, the result of regeneration.

You believe God irresistibly causes faith in the heart of man or man cannot believe
Yes.

how does the devil overcome the irresistible grace God gives in creating faith in a man's heart
Salvation is not for angels.

Hebrews 2
16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

1 Peter 1
12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

You believe God irresistibly causes faith in the heart of man or man cannot believe
Jeremiah 31
A new covenant I will make with them. Not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the desert, which they broke.
I will put My law in their minds and write it on their hearts.

Pretty straightforward really.
how does the devil overcome the irresistible grace God gives in creating faith in a man's heart
The devil is not included in the new covenant.

Interesting coming from someone who did not want to have a discussion about John 3:16 today . ?

Let’s try John 3:16 again tomorrow after you get a good nights sleep .
Okay what would you like to talk about? John 3:16? Go ahead, let me know what I don’t understand about it. I’d love to talk about this.
Let’s do it. ?

No they are saved , born again by the gospel , the word of God 1 Peter 1:23, James 1:18.

You cannot be saved unless you are born again and one who is born again is saved.
You preach a false gospel. And just so you know, it is impossible for the external call by itself to produce faith in the heart of the natural man.
But by all means, if you like prove me wrong with scripture.
I challenge you to

You preach a false gospel. And just so you know, it is impossible for the external call by itself to produce faith in the heart of the natural man.
But by all means, if you like prove me wrong with scripture.
I challenge you to
Many are called, few are chosen:

Judges 7
6 And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.

7 And the Lord said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the other people go every man unto his place.

This is not true. No one has been elevating Calvin here. What is happening is when you quote Scripture that shows God's sovereignty, it is attacked as "Calvinism".
Exactly, the anti-Calvinists who preach humanism talk a lot about John Calvin, and moreso than any so-called "Calvinist."

No they are saved , born again by the gospel , the word of God 1 Peter 1:23, James 1:18.
1 Peter 1
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

The context does not indicate what you claim.

Many are called, few are chosen:

Judges 7
6 And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.

7 And the Lord said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the other people go every man unto his place.
And as some think the gospel preached produces faith in the natural man, I have no idea why they would think such a thing. If that be the case everyone who heard the gospel would be saved.

1 Peter 1
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

Your right! Some just don’t have a clue

You preach a false gospel.
True.
And as some think the gospel preached produces faith in the natural man, I have no idea why they would think such a thing. If that be the case everyone who heard the gospel would be saved.
It only works faith in those who are elect; Romans 10:17. Faith does come from hearing the word of Christ, but there is more to that operation than just words on a page.

For instance, notice the skipping right past the "incorruptible seed" reference in 1 Peter 1:23 which refers to the working of God, which I believe is referencing Christ as opposed to Adam, that is being in Christ now, no longer in Adam.

The anti-Calvinist humanists always have a propensity of leaving God out of the equation.

1 Peter 1

That verse literally says according to His abundant mercy we have a lively hope and salvation only comes by resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead . There is no election in that verse other than ‘in Him” is salvation.

That verse literally says according to His abundant mercy we have a lively hope and salvation only comes by resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead . There is no election in that verse other than ‘in Him” is salvation.
Except this little thing called context verse-ologists never use:

"Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who are elect exiles of the dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia..." 1 Peter 1:1

The "we" in verse 3 refers to the elected in verse 1.

Whooops!

I w

I would believe that those who haven’t run to Rome following a dead Roman Catholic theologian are those with a pretty clear view and belief of scripture.
Lol, yea. It’s good to know so many left Rome.
You Arminian’s left but took a lot with you. Free will humanistic theology being one.
The rc’s believe one is saved by faith + works. Arms believe one is saved by faith but when you get to the core it’s also works.

Uh-huh.
I would believe that those who haven’t run to Rome
Ain't none of us been to Rome, but you're definitely swimming the Tiber.
following a dead Roman Catholic theologian
No one here follows a dead Roman Catholic theologian.
are those with a pretty clear view and belief of scripture.
Actually not true. I pointed out your faux pas on 1 Peter 1:3. Your view isn't close to being clear, you cannot even apply context, and make rookie mistakes all day long.

Lol, yea. It’s good to know so many left Rome.
You Arminian’s left but took a lot with you. Free will humanistic theology being one.
The rc’s believe one is saved by faith + works. Arms believe one is saved by faith but when you get to the core it’s also works.
Quote where I have ever claimed to be an Arminian. I believe scripture not any ism that seems to be your theology not mine.

Back