Cornelius

brightfame52

Cornelius was in a state of regeneration at the time just prior to Peter preaching to him and due to this, he was enabled to believe the Gospel which is only via the same power that raised Christ; Ephesians 1:19. The fact that his prayer was pleasing to God shows he was no longer a natural man as no natural man can please God; Romans 8:8 &c. Obviously it was God drawing him to Christ and he will be raised on the last day; John 6:37ff.
Very well stated!

TomFL

Same to you. Also as I'm sure you know already, Cornelius had the fear of God, which man by nature has not according to Rom 3 18

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
You do realize that is a quote from

Psa. 36:1 —ESV
“¶ Transgression speaks to the wicked deep in his heart; there is no fear of God before his eyes.”

Theo1689

Do you have anything significant to add ?

Since you haven't explained the relevancy of your "trivial" comment, there doesn't seem to be any reason to. Why are you quoting random, irrelevant "factoids" for no reason? Just because you apparently have time to waste, doesn't mean that we do.

TomFL

Since you haven't explained the relevancy of your "trivial" comment, there doesn't seem to be any reason to. Why are you quoting random, irrelevant "factoids" for no reason? Just because you apparently have time to waste, doesn't mean that we do.
I guess that is a no

Theo1689

You have nothing

You just refuse to read the passage

and I have yet to raise a point

for you to call anything false

QUOTE the alleged verse that says, "election to service".
Or admit that you're wrong.
It's as simple as that.