Corruption in America

wiseones2cents

What are your thoughts. 1) Nothing, every country has corruption. 2) America is not corrupt, or 3) More(ALOT MORE) must be done to combat corruption.

1 or 2 seem to be the common answers it seems

Lets start with exhibit A.

CNN anchor slams Tarantino's remarks on Weinstein: 'The whole thing is gross'​

This eludes to the fact that Tarantino and I am 100% sure many more knew what was going on and said absolutely nothing. The same thing with Epstein. They still haven't released the list of his clients. I am also 100% sure it will be doctored to protect people.

There are people covering this stuff up. very powerful people. Just like at the Vatican......

Virginia Giuffre "made a mistake" after accusing Alan Dershowitz, of being Epstein's client? I call baloney!

I notice, some people get special treatment to....Headlines like

Paedophile who judge allowed to go on holiday is jailed for 15 years​

Why was driver suspected of crashing into 25 sheriff's recruits suddenly set free?​

Outrage as Nashville singer avoids jail time for shooting homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche

Judges dismiss bid to increase sentence of burglar who raped mother and daughter

'I tried to pretend it wasn't real': Victim of grooming gang alleges police officer was among abusers

If you people only knew how corrupt your societies were there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. But there never is...Why?

1) People know but are not in a position to do anything about it.

2) People have been robbed for so many decades, they think it's normal economics.

3) They believe the people they elect who are liars, will fix the problems.

4). They are just not bright enough to catch on.....

But I believe there is some hope with many influencers going against the establishment. But in the end it will take action by the masses to actual bring change....

Its more than just fractional banking....They create money and so as not to have too much money in circulation which weakens their grip on the people and lessons the value of their money, they have to reign it in via various ways like inflation, and taxes.....This is why they create recessions.....

More truth, right in your face!

Its an increase in lawlessness everywhere in the west, probably the world
The world is all corrupt thanks to the corrupt western elitists. America seems to be the new seat of the beast. It has the global default currency. You cannot buy or sell on the international market without the US dollar. And it has the most powerful Military. And tries to bully other countries to follow their image....

The more dirty money, the more corrupt....

Ixnay the "western elitists". That phrasing makes it look like you are posting from a Russian troll-farm.

How is the weather on Omsk today? Or is it Tomsk?
The history of elitism has been dominated by the West for centuries. The highest 15 GDP states are still dominated by the economies of the West or by economies affiliated to the West. The U.S. dollar is the world's dominant reserve currency, whether you are in the East or in the West. It holds 62% of the world’s aggregated reserve currency, with other Western currencies following. So most of the central banks in other countries hold a lot of dollars for the capital market. The Chinese yuan is not even among the next top four reserve currencies: the euro, yen, pound sterling, and Swiss franc. [source]

May be you need to start to understand the way the world works.

Back