Cosmos, World in 1 John

Yet again you fail to deal with the biblical use of the word especially

2 Timothy 4:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

just as this verse does not negate the bringing of Paul's clock and the books

as also this verse does not negate

1 Timothy 4:10 (ESV) — 10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

or this as well

b. of all mankind, but especially of believers, as the object of God’s love J 3:16, 17c; 6:33, 51; 12:47.

the of all mankind

You also fail to deal with

John 12:47 (KJV 1900) — 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

where any man is not judged at Christ's first coming for he came to save not judge the world

It is rather obvious any unbelievers is comprehended in the term world

but you will not deal with these
Amen all the world is everyone without exception.

Amen all the world is everyone without exception.
Yep some Calvinists here are in denial

except for esau who God hates. Those are the satanic line.
There is no evidence all of Esau's line was lost

God's wrath again Edom is founded on

Obadiah 8–14 (KJV 1900) — 8 Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, Even destroy the wise men out of Edom, And understanding out of the mount of Esau? 9 And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, To the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter. 10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, And thou shalt be cut off for ever. 11 In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, In the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, And foreigners entered into his gates, And cast lots upon Jerusalem, Even thou wast as one of them. 12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; Neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; Neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress. 13 Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day of their calamity: Yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, Nor have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity; 14 Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; Neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.

Not according to scripture

Atonement was for all

2 Corinthians 5:19–20 (KJV 1900) — 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.

and many other verses

you fail to refute
Yes you have clearly and biblically refuted the fallacious argument with the lexicons. There is no leg to stand on for you have cut them both off. :)

Yes you have clearly and biblically refuted the fallacious argument with the lexicons. There is no leg to stand on for you have cut them both off. :)

Then why have you not convinced ANY of the Calvinists here?
Why are many Calvinists who are Greek scholars, and know "the lexicons" backwards and forwards (certainly better than you) still remain convinced that Calvinism is true?

You just can't admit the possibility that YOU might by wrong, can you?

Why would any Calvinist WANT to continue believing Calvinism, if we allegedly "knew" it was true to put up with (allegedly) rejecting the word of God, and putting up with constant abuse by you on a daily basis. Why would anyone do that? You have no answer, do you?

There is one reason, and one reason only, that keeps me a Calvinist.
And that reason is GOD.

Rom. 3:4 By no means! Let God be true though every one were a liar, as it is written,
“That you may be justified in your words,
and prevail when you are judged.”

why ? as seth use to say- the stronghold

oops

next

Yours Truly, Team Truth !

hope this helps !!!

Why are many Calvinists who are Greek scholars, and know "the lexicons" backwards and forwards (certainly better than you) still remain convinced that Calvinism is true?

Same Confirmation Bias sickness.

Knowledge does not make you immune from it.

Why would any Calvinist WANT to continue believing Calvinism, if we allegedly "knew" it was true to put up with (allegedly) rejecting the word of God, and putting up with constant abuse by you on a daily basis. Why would anyone do that? You have no answer, do you?

There is one reason, and one reason only, that keeps me a Calvinist.
And that reason is GOD.

Rom. 3:4 By no means! Let God be true though every one were a liar, as it is written,
“That you may be justified in your words,
and prevail when you are judged.”

why ? as seth use to say- the stronghold

So you deny free will.
Good to know.

It's sad that you would use the term, "stronghold", because not only is it an unsubstantiated insult and personal attack, lacking all charity, but it is nothing but a worthless cop-out that explains nothing.

Nor can you

You were refuted by BDAG John 12:47 and 1Ti 4:10

Nor can you

You were refuted by BDAG John 12:47 and 1Ti 4:10
With no leg on which to stand on with the false presuppositions read into those texts which all the Greek lexicons refute

Back