Could this be another source of vaccine misinformation?

Bonnie

Besides the disinformation 12? I ran across this and it is interesting. It comes from the Healthline Journal and the Wall Street Journal, not some conspiracy theory website. FWIW, I post the link:

This is one of the links in the article:

There is a link to the WSJ article, but it is behind a pay wall.

Authentic Nouveau

Besides the disinformation 12? I ran across this and it is interesting. It comes from the Healthline Journal and the Wall Street Journal, not some conspiracy theory website. FWIW, I post the link:

So you are pushing conspiracy theories.

Why didn't your Snopes tell us the truth about Fao Chi's claims?

Why didn't your subprime Fake News outlets tell us about adverse reaction deaths?

Medical outsiders again.

I have been interviewed twice by the WSJ. Both stories appeared on the front page above the fold.

Why would they call me?

Have they called you?

Russians, Russians, Russians. lol.

Bonnie

So you are pushing conspiracy theories.

Why didn't your Snopes tell us the truth about Fao Chi's claims?

Why didn't your subprime Fake News outlets tell us about adverse reaction deaths?

Medical outsiders again.

I have been interviewed twice by the WSJ. Both stories appeared on the front page above the fold.

Why would they call me?

Have they called you?

Russians, Russians, Russians. lol.
I pushed nothing. I asked a question in the subject line.. I found it interesting and just put it down here for discussion.

So, what issues of the WSJ were you featured in? So I can read the articles? I might be able to find back issues online,, or in a library.

But what does your being interviewed by the WSJ have to do with the OP? NOTHING.

The rest of your rant about snopes et. al. has zero to do with the OP but is just a diversionary tactic.

I do not know if the info is true or not, but the WSJ is not some wild conspiracy rag. Neither are the other sources listed in the article.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

World Health Organization (WHO)
@WHO
·
Jan 14, 2020

Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

WHO of course is a source of misinformation.

Biden said the vaxx keeps you from catching Wuhan Fru
Biden says the vaxx keeps you from spreading.

The ultra left will not comment on their false info.

Fao Chi said America didn't fund gain of function research

When people are reporting the truth, the left will send their smear team after the parties.

WHO says no evidence of airborne transmission

Bonnie

Not talking about WHO, but about what is written in the OP. Nice try at deflection, but it won't work.

Now, back to the OP...you should like the WSJ...it is biased a bit to the right, and was pro-Trump. Right up your alley.

So what are the dates of the 2 issues in which you were interviewed? I would be greatly interested in reading the articles--you being such an expert in so many fields, and all...

Authentic Nouveau

Your headline and OP are sensationalistic and misleading.

Why?

, Russia announced that its scientists had created the world’s first coronavirus vaccine for public use. The global public health community met the news with skepticism. The vaccine—named “Sputnik V,” a reference to an early Soviet victory in the Space Race—is being developed by researchers at the Gamaleya Institute in Moscow who have yet to publish …

It is called business competition. You didn't mention that.

They want to sell their shots.

They are not anti-vaxxers.

Car salesmen have a reputation for misleading and knocking the competition. Biden's Dad taught Joe. he was a used car salesman.

Left wing propaganda is keen on lack of disclosure. Lack of candor.

Your people met Trump vaccine with skepticism. Suspicion. Until dirty Joe's coronation.

Bonnie

Why?

Car salesmen have a reputation for misleading and knocking the competition. Biden's Dad taught Joe. he was a used car salesman.

Your people met Trump vaccine with skepticism. Suspicion. Until dirty Joe's coronation.
More diversionary tactics...just deal with the OP. Not talking about Trump or Biden. Just what is in the OP. Which is neither sensationalistic or misleading, but plainly laid out. With citations.

NOW--in what issues of the WSJ were you interviewed? I would love to read the articles, you being such an expert on so many things, and all...

Yakuda

The misinformation from fauci and those in charge is as far as you need to go understand why people are hesitant. The way this has been handled I think should make any thinking person question everything about it. From day one instead of quarantining the most at risk they quarantined everyone. Fear seemed to be more the message than how to address this.

Then they put the kibosh on hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin and demanded people deal with it as told. There is no need to look for misinformation the whole think had been an endeavor of misinformation

Furion

The first thing I think is a Russian Collusion Plot.

Do you see Kamala? No, you don't. Russian Collusion.

Does Joe answer any questions? No, he does not. Russian Collusion.

Should 99.9% of the world worry about dying from Covid-19, Covid-20 or Covid -21? No, they shouldn't. Russian Collusion.

DeSanto

I do not know if the info is true or not, but the WSJ is not some wild conspiracy rag. Neither are the other sources listed in the article.
I think you just proved his point.

We cannot know if what they’re saying is true, because they lie.

We are being psyoped.

The psychological weapons used by the IC to topple and overthrow other countries, are now being used on us.

When will it dawn on you?
We are the Russians.

Yakuda

The first thing I think is a Russian Collusion Plot.

Do you see Kamala? No, you don't. Russian Collusion.

Does Joe answer any questions? No, he does not. Russian Collusion.

Should 99.9% of the world worry about dying from Covid-19, Covid-20 or Covid -21? No, they shouldn't. Russian Collusion.
They have lied to us the whole time but they are looking for "misinformation"????

Bonnie

The misinformation from fauci and those in charge is as far as you need to go understand why people are hesitant. The way this has been handled I think should make any thinking person question everything about it. From day one instead of quarantining the most at risk they quarantined everyone. Fear seemed to be more the message than how to address this.

Then they put the kibosh on hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin and demanded people deal with it as told. There is no need to look for misinformation the whole think had been an endeavor of misinformation
The kibosh put on HCQ was for good reason--it is not terribly effective. The word us still out about ivermectine. Still, I think both should be available for covid patients if they wish to try it. But from my studies, monoclonal antibody treatments and remdisavir tend to work better.

But this is a digression from the OP.

Yakuda

We are being psyoped.

The psychological weapons used by the IC to topple and overthrow other countries, are now being used on us.

We are the Russians.
They don't get it

Bonnie

No. I didn't--I at least admitted that--unlike some folks on here who maintain vaccines are designed to kill people; the shots cause infertility; make one magnetic; they contain graphene oxide....ever see any of them admit they might be in error, or the sources they use might not be true?

Prove they lied.
We are being psyoped.

Huh?

We are the Russians.
Not according to the article...but I thank you for at least dealing with the OP.

Authentic Nouveau

Why?

Left wingers are not context aware.

Russians are sharper than the Democrate locals . They rushed their "vaxx" knowing first to market gets a lot of business.

Yakuda

The kibosh put on HCQ was for good reason--it is not terribly effective. The word us still out about ivermectine. Still, I think both should be available for covid patients if they wish to try it. But from my studies, monoclonal antibody treatments and remdisavir tend to work better.

But this is a digression from the OP.
If a doctor and patient want to try HCQ or ivermectin why do you care? They are both approved drugs and off label use is common. The ONLY reason to kibosh it is control.

I believe it's right on topic. Fauci has been the biggest source of misinformation and I just showed you how but you want to talk about a website. That site isn't the problem.

Yakuda

Left wingers are not context aware.

Russians are sharper than the Democrate locals . They rushed their "vaxx" knowing first to market gets a lot of business.
First to market =BIG $$$$$$. That's why they put the kibosh to hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.

Authentic Nouveau

First to market =BIG $$$$$$. That's why they put the kibosh to hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.
Big Pharma hires sales reps who need to post good numbers to win their free annual incentive trips.
My niece, a pharmacist, is married to a drug rep. They like the company car and the trips. I had a receptionist whose dad was a drug rep. He retired and had to go buy a car.

Big Pharma knocks the generics which are off patent.

If a doc prescribes a Name brand patented product, the drug company will help him if there is a reaction and patient law suit. Generics won't.