Could this be another source of vaccine misinformation?

glenlogie

I would not let this misrepresentation get to you.
It is clear that the RW is intolerant of dissenting views, even in people that agree with them on 99% of the issues. That 1% is enough to get booted out of their club. Just ask Liz Cheney

Liz Cheney was more like 30%

And what happens to prolife democrats. They are shoved to the back of the bus.

Bonnie

When we see "conspiracy" assertions that frames ruling class paranoia.
Except what I posted in the OP is backed by many citations from several different reputable sources.

Of course, it is okay for the right-wingers on here to believe their conspiracy theories from their sources, like GP, Natural News, et. al....right?

glenlogie

Except what I posted in the OP is backed by many citations from several different reputable sources.

Of course, it is okay for the right-wingers on here to believe their conspiracy theories from their sources, like GP, Natural News, et. al....right?
Prove they are reliable.

glenlogie

IOW, no, I did not. Please show me where I actually wrote [/B,] "communists are centrists."
Pay attention, I did not say you wrote it. I based my comment on you statement of there being no left wingers.

So a logical conclusion, is that you must believe that communist are centrists.

Also you have not denied it.

Bonnie

It is clear that the RW is intolerant of dissenting views, even in people that agree with them on 99% of the issues. That 1% is enough to get booted out of their club. Just ask Liz Cheney.
I realize that they are intolerant of any opposing view, even from a fellow conservative who agrees with them on most other things. But I detest being misrepresented, and told I am something I am not.

But what I posted in the OP is intriguing...it was not something I had considered before. But if it really is true, then think of the irony...that would mean most of the anti-C-vaxxers on here have unwittingly been duped by the Russians slyly manipulating social media to spread falsehoods about the vaccines.

glenlogie

I realize that they are intolerant of any opposing view, even from a fellow conservative who agrees with them on most other things. But I detest being misrepresented, and told I am something I am not.

But what I posted in the OP is intriguing...it was not something I had considered before. But if it really is true, then think of the irony...that would mean most of the anti-C-vaxxers on here have unwittingly been duped by the Russians slyly manipulating social media to spread falsehoods about the vaccines.
To quote Shakespeare "Methinks thou doth protest too much"

glenlogie

Do you blame the Russians whenever you have a bad hair day?

Bonnie

Pay attention, I did not say you wrote it.

But you said I would call Communists "centrists" But I will reword it: show me where I said I would call Communists centrists. Show me.
I based my comment on you statement of there being no left wingers.

Excuse me, but where did I write that there are no left wingers? I said I am not a left winger. But I do not recall writing there are NO left wingers. Of course there are!
So a logical conclusion, is that you must believe that communist are centrists.

No, that is just your conclusion. That does not automatically make it "logical."
Also you have not denied it.
I have said repeatedly that I am slightly right of center.

glenlogie

But you said I would call Communists "centrists" But I will reword it: show me where I said I would call Communists centrists. Show me.

Excuse me, but where did I write that there are no left wingers? I said I am not a left winger. But I do not recall writing there are NO left wingers. Of course there are!

No, that is just your conclusion. That does not automatically make it "logical."

I have said repeatedly that I am slightly right of center.
Post #76. my dear.

You may say the moon is made of green cheese, but that does not make it true.

Authentic Nouveau

It is clear that the RW is intolerant of dissenting views, even in people that agree with them on 99% of the issues. That 1% is enough to get booted out of their club. Just ask Liz Cheney.
Your diploma mill adored and welcomed Jeffreak Epstein. Free office space. I am sorry, his views were not dissenting.