Count Your Blessings

Janice Bower

Do people count their blessings? I don't know where to post this.

I want say that I'm very thankful for air-conditioning! We're going to have hot weather this week. It's already warm enough for me. I have a little fan by my computer and that's why I came to this room. By morning I think the house will have cooled down.

:) i went outside to check on my potted plants. I gave them water. I'm VERY thankful for water!

Isaiah 55
12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

My air conditioning says, "This is excrutiating work!" When I came indoors, I came to my computer with the fan..

In everything give thanks!

I'm thankful for God's mercy on me. Having non-Christian parents and not actually having a normal childhood, it could have been a lot worse. I'm grateful for parents who didn't beat me or yell at me.

Friend, you may be going through a time of wounding right now and, if you are, take heart, because your heart is being set to God’s…Your life will produce so much more fruit from it all-fruit that you probably won’t even see or know about. For those whom God loves, he grafts. -Joni Eareckson Tada

Back