Covenantbreakers

Since the apostle Paul taught us "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" do you think that there might be a contingency plan for those that break the commandments?

Mesenja,

A contingency plan for LDS? Not according to your religion or its leaders as salvation is by works and works is following the law and there is no grace in law (Romans 11:6, But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace."

If you want a contingency plan, check out Galatians 2:16-21 and 1 John 1:5-10 that I posted previously.

RCM

Mesenja,

A contingency plan for LDS? Not according to your religion or its leaders as salvation is by works and works is following the law and there is no grace in law (Romans 11:6, But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace."

If you want a contingency plan, check out Galatians 2:16-21 and 1 John 1:5-10 that I posted previously.

RCM

Since you have fallen short of the glory of God and sinned will you still be saved?

It will not be your hand that chops it down...but the holy word of God!
Yes indeed! Without Him we can do nothing.

I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. Philippians 4:13

Did Jesus say to the rich young man that unless you keep all the commandments faultlessly that you will not receive salvation?

KJ21 And He said unto him, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is, God. But if thou wilt enter into Life, keep the commandments.”
But the man claimed he had kept the commandments since childhood...but Jesus proved him wrong--didn't He? He showed that he had broken the first and most important commandment, which means he broke ALL of them. He rejected following Jesus, because he put his wealth over Jesus, thus making money his god.

So, how are we saved unto heaven, Mesenja? Care to tell us? In your own words?

But the man claimed he had kept the commandments since childhood...but Jesus proved him wrong--didn't He? He showed that he had broken the first and most important commandment, which means he broke ALL of them. He rejected following Jesus, because he put his wealth over Jesus, thus making money his god.

So, how are we saved unto heaven, Mesenja? Care to tell us? In your own words?

Did he do so faultlessly?

Mesenja,

A contingency plan for LDS? Not according to your religion or its leaders as salvation is by works and works is following the law

Not the Mosaic Law:

1 Corinthians 7:19---King James Version
19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

and there is no grace in law (Romans 11:6, But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace."

Interesting:

Galatians 6:1-2---King James Version
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

So--did these fulfill the law of Christ?

Matthew 25:31-46---King James Version
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

My goal is to stand next to the mountain of lies found in Mormonism and chop it down with the edge of my hand.

I guess I could have believed you really did try to change your approach, and I suppose, if it were not for that chopping hand--you might have made it.

I guess I could have believed you really did try to change your approach, and I suppose, if it were not for that chopping hand--you might have made it.
I guess you really don't have much of a sense of humor. But seriously folks that chopping hand is much more loving and kind than the size 13 stomping boot. So please don't judge me too harshly. And try to lighten up dude :love:

I guess you really don't have much of a sense of humor. But seriously folks that chopping hand is much more loving and kind than the size 13 stomping boot. So please don't judge me too harshly. And try to lighten up dude :love:

Your Jimi Hendrix song lyric reference is much better than the white supremacist neo-Nazi size 13 stomping boot analogy.

LDS who are baptized have taken a vow that promises to keep all the laws and commandments of God.

Each Sunday when they partake of the sacrament they re-pledge and renew that vow again as they commit their allegiance and faithfulness as they
promise and covenant that they will keep all of God's commandments.

Commandment and Covenant keeping is a requirement of the LDS faith, yet all LDS have broken their vow and are Covenantbreakers.
A Word of Wisdom For all In the LDS faith That have broken their vow and are now pronounced Covenant-Breakers:

Thou thinkest thyself a humdinger but thou art not a humdinger thou art a dinger.

hqdefault.jpg

Do I see chopping motions with the edge of their hands? Oh my!

Last edited:
A Word of Wisdom For all In the LDS faith That have broken their vow and are now pronounced Covenant-Breakers:

Thou thinkest thyself a humdinger but thou art not a humdinger thou art a dinger.

View attachment 640

Is this an example of your sense of humor?

View attachment 640

Those hand gestures appear to be ready to make a slashing movement across the throat, to indicate that the participant would have their throats slit, rather than reveal what they experienced in the temple endowment....such gestures, along with the 5-point fellowship touching, were removed in 1990...the all over anointing with oil and water was discontinued in 2005...so many changes in a ceremony that Smith claimed came from God and must not be changed...

Back