COVID-19 vaccines

Septextura

_114699772_hi063598081.jpg

Septextura

What does mRNA do?

mRNA produces instructions to make proteins that may treat or prevent disease mRNA medicines aren’t small molecules, like traditional pharmaceuticals. And they aren’t traditional biologics (recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies) – which were the genesis of the biotech industry. Instead, mRNA medicines are sets of instructions. And these instructions direct cells in the body to make proteins to prevent or fight disease.

No matter how the vaccine works in the end result, it is very difficult for us ordinary people to understand all these technologies, the most important thing is the result. If the vaccine is really effective and does not threaten human health, it is possible and necessary to use such a vaccine.

Jack Hammer

We are being fed lie after lie about this plandemic and the vaccines. Pfizer claims their vaccine is 95% effective. BALONEY! Never has a vaccine been over 50% effective on a virus that I know of.

A Technocracy is a big part of the NWO. That's one reason why I don't trust these vaccines. Under the NWO the Constitution and Bill of Rights go right out the window. Trump was an obstruction and deterrent to the 1% of the 1%. That's why the liberal media drove people to hate him for four years. In the next 4 years the liberal media will continually praise Biden and Harris and ask them only soft questions....and the liberals will not see it!

Bonnie

We are being fed lie after lie about this plandemic and the vaccines. Pfizer claims their vaccine is 95% effective. BALONEY! Never has a vaccine been over 50% effective on a virus that I know of.

A Technocracy is a big part of the NWO. That's one reason why I don't trust these vaccines. Under the NWO the Constitution and Bill of Rights go right out the window. Trump was an obstruction and deterrent to the 1% of the 1%. That's why the liberal media drove people to hate him for four years. In the next 4 years the liberal media will continually praise Biden and Harris and ask them only soft questions....and the liberals will not see it!
I believe you are incorrect. The smallpox vaccine wiped smallpox off the face of the earth. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution a few weeks ago, when it first started to report about these new vaccines and how reliable they are, pointed out that the vaccine for measles was 90-95% effective. It noted that the flu vaccine was only 40-60% effective, depending upon how well the vaccine was able to match the current strain. It always seems to be a crap shoot to try to do that!

Also, the polio vaccine is up to 100% effective, depending upon how many doses of it one gets:

Polio Vaccine Effectiveness and Duration of Protection | CDC

I grew up getting yearly doses of the vaccine, in the 50's and 60's, until the Sabine one came out, that one ingested on a sugar cube. I think I had to get three doses of that. I am 69 and have not had polio yet. :)

When was the last time you heard of someone in this country getting diptheria? What about Tetanus?

Whateverman

You apparently don't know of the most famous vaccine most people today recognize:

Polio Vaccine Effectiveness and Duration of Protection

Vaccine Effectiveness

Two doses of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) are 90% effective or more against polio; three doses are 99% to 100% effective.
A person is considered to be fully vaccinated if he or she has received:

• four doses of any combination of IPV and tOPV, or
  • a primary series of at least three doses of IPV or trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (tOPV)

AND

• The last dose in either series should be given after 4 years of age and at least 6 months after the previous dose.[/list

Duration of Protection

It is not known how long people who received IPV will be immune to poliovirus, but they are most likely protected for many years after a complete series of IPV.

So... there've been vaccines MORE EFFECTIVE than what Pfizer is claiming about their product. I can't get you to stop making claims about being told lies (because it's possible you're right), but will you at least stop claiming that those lies include the supposed effectiveness of the ones coming out for this coronavirus?

edit: thanks to @Bonnie for beating me to the punch

Jack Hammer

I believe you are incorrect. The smallpox vaccine wiped smallpox off the face of the earth. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution a few weeks ago, when it first started to report about these new vaccines and how reliable they are, pointed out that the vaccine for measles was 90-95% effective. It noted that the flu vaccine was only 40-60% effective, depending upon how well the vaccine was able to match the current strain. It always seems to be a crap shoot to try to do that!

Also, the polio vaccine is up to 100% effective, depending upon how many doses of it one gets:

Polio Vaccine Effectiveness and Duration of Protection | CDC

I grew up getting yearly doses of the vaccine, in the 50's and 60's, until the Sabine one came out, that one ingested on a sugar cube. I think I had to get three doses of that. I am 69 and have not had polio yet. :)

When was the last time you heard of someone in this country getting diptheria? What about Tetanus?
Diphtheria and tetanus are bacterial infections. Those older vaccines did work better, but there's also a lot of cover up on the damage they've done. Virus' like the 1918 H1N1, the 1957-58 H2N2, the 1968 H3N2, or the 2001 H1N1, etc. have a horrible 'vaccine' record. The CDC doesn't like like to tell you about how many children died or were adversely affected by the vaccines. There's a lot of misinformation between the medical professionals and the CDC. Dr. Mercola has a great page on vaccine effectiveness. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Jack Hammer

You apparently don't know of the most famous vaccine most people today recognize:

So... there've been vaccines MORE EFFECTIVE than what Pfizer is claiming about their product. I can't get you to stop making claims about being told lies (because it's possible you're right), but will you at least stop claiming that those lies include the supposed effectiveness of the ones coming out for this coronavirus?

My mistake is that I should have specified 'flu' in my reply. Like this...

Never has a vaccine been over 50% effective on a FLU virus that I know of.

video

Whateverman

My mistake is that I should have specified 'flu' in my reply. Like this...

Never has a vaccine been over 50% effective on a FLU virus that I know of.

video
OK. I, too, haven't heard of a flu vaccine being 99% effective.

I guess this leaves me wondering: so what if there's been no flu vaccine that's 99% effective? Why do you think that's significant with respect to a vaccine for this strain of COVID?

Bonnie

You are welcome, whateverman.

Temujin

One way to make a vaccine 100%ineffective is to refuse to take it. Even worse, this selfish behaviour endangers those who for good reason are unable to be vaccinated and rely on a high percentage of the community being protected. These alarmist scare stories are just examples of little people trying to make themselves important. Frankly, they are both pathetic and despicable.

Bonnie

Diphtheria and tetanus are bacterial infections. Those older vaccines did work better, but there's also a lot of cover up on the damage they've done. Virus' like the 1918 H1N1, the 1957-58 H2N2, the 1968 H3N2, or the 2001 H1N1, etc. have a horrible 'vaccine' record. The CDC doesn't like like to tell you about how many children died or were adversely affected by the vaccines. There's a lot of misinformation between the medical professionals and the CDC. Dr. Mercola has a great page on vaccine effectiveness. I'll see if I can dig it up.
There was no "vaccine "for the flu in 1918. The Asian and Hong Kong flu were new virulent strains that came out, so of course, there were no vaccines for them. I did not get either one, although my dad, who almost never got sick, did get the Hong Kong flu. While my dad was sick, my mom and I managed to get the Hong Kong flu shot, which came out after the yearly flu vaccines had been available the autumn before.

And it doesn't matter if tetanus and diptheria are bacterial infections....some viral infections can be nearly eradicated by vaccines--smallpox was. And polio nearly so. I grew up during the decades of the March of Dimes for polio--my mom even went door to door, collecting for the cause, on one occasion, if I remember right. Then the vaccine came out in 1957, I think it was. I was in Japan at the time, where my naval father was stationed. We got Polio shots every year, in school, in the auditorium.

No medicine or vaccine is 100% safe with 100% of people--there were always be a small minority who might have an adverse reaction. But I would rather take my chances with a Covid-19 vaccine that is 95% effective, than with NOT getting the vaccine!