COVID-19 vaccines

Whateverman

I should clarify that I do not wear a mask when I go out for a walk or a jog in my neighborhood. Not everyone wears a mask when they do, but tend to obey the 6 foot rule mostly, but not always.
I do the same. If I'm riding a bike or taking a walk where there aren't a lot of people, I wont necessarily wear a mask. I'll generally walk around people if I meet them, as much out of respect as for safety.

I believe when it comes to public places where people have to go.. then yeah.. to allay their fears. Hard to avoid people even by the 6 foot rule in stores and places like that no matter how well the store tries to prevent that, and so that is where the mask comes in. I have seen some people not wear mask in stores from earlier times and looking at me as if I am going to cause them grief, which I did not. If maintaining distance is key, then any argument to that effect would be opposing what those that wish to achieve by social distancing. Best to keep on moving.

Sometimes, fear or even the lack thereof has to be respected by others. No need to engage those detrimental to that effect.
I've often thought that in these divisive times, the simple effort to demonstrate concern for strangers is vastly underrated. I don't care what another's politics or religion happens to be: I'm at least going to take the time to demonstrate that I care about their health. Heck, even if I'm totally wrong about how dangerous the pandemic is, I think the demonstration itself is useful / valuable / patriotic.

I hope you have/had a happy Easter, Hark. Stay safe...

Hark

I do the same. If I'm riding a bike or taking a walk where there aren't a lot of people, I wont necessarily wear a mask. I'll generally walk around people if I meet them, as much out of respect as for safety.

I've often thought that in these divisive times, the simple effort to demonstrate concern for strangers is vastly underrated. I don't care what another's politics or religion happens to be: I'm at least going to take the time to demonstrate that I care about their health. Heck, even if I'm totally wrong about how dangerous the pandemic is, I think the demonstration itself is useful / valuable / patriotic.

I hope you have/had a happy Easter, Hark. Stay safe...
I hope you have a happy & safe day too, my fellow American.(y)

Harry Leggs

Natural immunity. As opposed to vaccines for C-19. We don't trust the medical profession in all this. We have read the dissent reports. C-19 is another example of the corruption of medicine by outside influences like profit and politics.