Covid Kills Another WOF Legend

travelah

You proved my point, Trav. Inadvertent as your "suggestion" was...it was illustrative and appreciated. Notice, you did not answer my questions at all...These are the issues you actually raise, for which you seem reluctant to give an answer.
You didn't ask any questions that where relevant to what I stated. You still have no idea what my 'doctrine' is after more than 20 years.

tbeachhead

Sure I did. Twice now. Here's a third: I asked, "Why don’t we look at which biblical possibilities your own doctrine won’t even allow! Are there consequences for unbelief? Does sin bring disease? What does, “Go and sin no more lest something worse befall you,” imply?"

This, in response to your comment, "I'm certain that many people in his congregation and family spoke to the illness commanding it to vacate the premises. Was it a lack of faith among the 'warriors of faith' or a failure of faith in the dying man? Maybe the commands were rewarded as the illness did depart. It just took its victim along with it."

So now we have a good list of questions to discuss:
1. Was it lack of faith among the warriors of faith?
2. Was it failure of faith in the dying man?
3. Were the commands 'rewarded' by his death?
4. Are there consequences for unbelief? (What are they?)
5. Does sin bring disease? (Ever?)
6. What does, “Go and sin no more lest something worse befall you,” imply?

These questions should all always come up when someone like Fred Price dies at age ninety...and the realization that, as good as these questions are, there is no "right" answer...and room for us to grow.

travelah

Sure I did. Twice now. Here's a third: I asked, "Why don’t we look at which biblical possibilities your own doctrine won’t even allow! Are there consequences for unbelief? Does sin bring disease? What does, “Go and sin no more lest something worse befall you,” imply?"

This, in response to your comment, "I'm certain that many people in his congregation and family spoke to the illness commanding it to vacate the premises. Was it a lack of faith among the 'warriors of faith' or a failure of faith in the dying man? Maybe the commands were rewarded as the illness did depart. It just took its victim along with it."

So now we have a good list of questions to discuss:
1. Was it lack of faith among the warriors of faith?
2. Was it failure of faith in the dying man?
3. Were the commands 'rewarded' by his death?
4. Are there consequences for unbelief? (What are they?)
5. Does sin bring disease? (Ever?)
6. What does, “Go and sin no more lest something worse befall you,” imply?

These questions should all always come up when someone like Fred Price dies at age ninety...and the realization that, as good as these questions are, there is no "right" answer...and room for us to grow.
I'll tell you again so you can perhaps understand just how arrogant your stance is. Pay attention now.

You don't know my doctrine and you never did. For over 20 years you have run off at the mouth with this pompous Pablum of mush. My comment was rhetorical sarcasm. Most halfway intelligent people understand and grasp this salient point. Apparently you do not. I don't give a rat's behind what Fred Price died of. It's clear the prayers and mumblings of a whole host of Word-Faith babblers didn't add a minute of additional life to his dying body.

There were only two questions in my rhetoric, not six and those two are the only ones relevant to any pertinent discussion with regard to what's left of Word-Faith once the abundance of dross is boiled off. You, obviously, are not up to it. Find a fool and fool him.

tbeachhead

You don't know my doctrine and you never did. For over 20 years you have run off at the mouth with this pompous Pablum of mush
This is all that is needed to understand your own nature and the difficulty that exists in discussing anything with you. You're right. And this post is exactly why. Your own arrogance is generously projected onto anyone you perceive as less than approaching your own massive intellect.

After twenty years...you've still said nothing, but spewed this. In my own "arrogance", viz. naivete, I've always hoped for more...but, as always, you've invested nothing and the return is what you'd expect.

There were only two questions? That's because in your view there's only one poster that matters...and you haven't bothered to connect with anything if you didn't post it yourself.

travelah

This is all that is needed to understand your own nature and the difficulty that exists in discussing anything with you. You're right. And this post is exactly why. Your own arrogance is generously projected onto anyone you perceive as less than approaching your own massive intellect.

After twenty years...you've still said nothing, but spewed this. In my own "arrogance", viz. naivete, I've always hoped for more...but, as always, you've invested nothing and the return is what you'd expect.

There were only two questions? That's because in your view there's only one poster that matters...and you haven't bothered to connect with anything if you didn't post it yourself.
I've never been interested in your Pablum.