Covid trend down

Simpletruther

The numbers are starting to drop and experts are predicting a steady drop until March with no winter spike.

I hope that is right as it will take the wind out of the covid Nazis who want to destroy the unvaccinated.

Backup

The numbers are starting to drop and experts are predicting a steady drop until March with no winter spike.

I hope that is right as it will take the wind out of the covid Nazis who want to destroy the unvaccinated.
Yeah.

The experts right-wingers ignore predicted the peak.

There will still be tens of thousands of deaths. Almost all of them will be among the unvaccinated.

Authentic Nouveau

Every prediction is wrong.

15 days to flatten the curve was over 500 days ago.
From what I know, we do not know how many have never been tested that have antibodies and were asymptomatic.

glenlogie

Yeah.

There will still be tens of thousands of deaths. Almost all of them will be among the unvaccinated.
Isn’t is telling how much the left wants people to die.

very cold hearted.

Authentic Nouveau

Yeah.

There are more deaths this year when the Clot Shot is out than last year before the Clot shots.

5% didn't have life threatening comorbidities. Has atheeist Fao Choi Min invented new names for the next elusive "variants" as an excuse why the Clot shots fail?

glenlogie

Sorry. I’m not going to waste any sympathy on COVID deniers that suffer and die because they believe stupid conspiracy theories rather than science.
First no one has denied Covid

land you really are a bitter person. I really feel sorry for you.

Yakuda

No it won't those house stepping imbeciles will tell how it's getting worse

Yakuda

Yeah.

Then shut up and mind your own business but you leftist can't do that can you?