Covid trend down

Yakuda

lol

I’m just watching and eating my popcorn as thousands of COVID deniers get sick and die.

You can’t say we didn’t warn you.
I've had covid genius. I'm not going anywhere much to your disappointment but that just makes me so happy. When the vaccine idiots are dying off I'll be sure to send you off

Yakuda

Doesn’t work, you say.

No sympathy for right-wingers that don’t get vaccinated.
It doesn't. If it did the idiots wouldn't be demanding other people get it, they wouldnt get and spread covid, and they would have to wear masks after getting it. Leftist = gullible

glenlogie

not surprised

I didn’t because I believed the science and not the conspiracy theorists.

lol

don’t hold your breath
So what you are saying that everybody who took Covid seriously will not get Covid. You believe that people who have got the vaccine will not get Covid

Yakuda

not surprised

I didn’t because I believed the science and not the conspiracy theorists.

lol

don’t hold your breath
No need it will happen. Everything they've told you is a lie and you fell for it hook line and sinker. BT Barum was right

Last edited:

Yakuda

So what you are saying that everybody who took Covid seriously will not get Covid. You believe that people who have got the vaccine will not get Covid
That one has no idea what it is saying. Its a leftist. We have been lied to since day one but they believed it without question.

Bonnie

The numbers are starting to drop and experts are predicting a steady drop until March with no winter spike.

I hope that is right as it will take the wind out of the covid Nazis who want to destroy the unvaccinated.
I saw that in the news. I hope that trend keeps up.