Covid update.

wiseones2cents

Well it seems the flu and other respiratory illnesses that mysteriously disappeared during covid are back.

People are getting sick with mystery illnesses and testing negative for COVID, RSV, and flu. Here's why.

Elon Musk suggests Fauci should be prosecuted. Why is he being protected? All that theater between Rand Paul and Fauci and all the damning evidence and he still walks free? The elites are protecting him for making them trillions of dollars in profits......

Well it seems the flu and other respiratory illnesses that mysteriously disappeared during covid are back.

People are getting sick with mystery illnesses and testing negative for COVID, RSV, and flu. Here's why.

Elon Musk suggests Fauci should be prosecuted. Why is he being protected? All that theater between Rand Paul and Fauci and all the damning evidence and he still walks free? The elites are protecting him for making them trillions of dollars in profits......
Twitter files on covid are incoming. This should be good. Oh, and Fauci's daughter worked at twitter.

Twitter files on covid are incoming. This should be good. Oh, and Fauci's daughter worked at twitter.
They were deliberately and illegally censoring the public!!

Fox Host Laura Ingraham Goes Wild Over ‘Shadow Banning’​

Ex twitter owner should be sued!!!

They were deliberately and illegally censoring the public!!

Fox Host Laura Ingraham Goes Wild Over ‘Shadow Banning’​

Ex twitter owner should be sued!!!
They did it on behalf of the Government. I'm sure you know what that's called...

What does 'Jewish' have to do with anything? And how does one 'look Jewish'?
Just showing they have ALOT of influence and are in very high places. Rachael Maddow? Jewish Albert Burla? Jewish. Rochelle Walensky? Jewish.

Jews tend to come in every color, but the German ones are all very short and blue eyed.....Just saying. He doesnt look Italian which are MOSTLY brown eyed. I think 10% are Italian and that's because they aren't pure Italians. They are from the North.

Not to sound anti-semetic because I have nothing against Jews in general, but you can't deny they have alot of power and influence.

3 are Jewish and Fauci looks Jewish. Is it anti-semetic to point that out?
Yes it certainly looks like it.

Not to sound anti-semetic because I have nothing against Jews in general, but you can't deny they have alot of power and influence.
Yes, it definitely sounds anti-Semitic. Remember all those, "Some of my best friends are black, so I can't be racist" tropes. You seem to be doing the same.

How are people's religion and ethnic origin relevant in this case? They are not.

Yes it certainly looks like it.

No its not.
Yes, it definitely sounds anti-Semitic. Remember all those, "Some of my best friends are black, so I can't be racist" tropes. You seem to be doing the same.

How are people's religion and ethnic origin relevant in this case? They are not.
Any legitimate criticism against Jewish people is countered with the label anti-Semitic.

You'd have to be blind to not see that although the Jews make up 3% of the US population, they have a huge presence in American economics/politics. Starting with the most powerful the Federal Reserve. And thus are in a position to influence government.

Again. My problem is not with the Jew but with the filthy rich. And I notice there is a disproportionate number of filthy rich Jews.

I also criticize the UK and the Vatican and much, much more.....

No its not.

Any legitimate criticism against Jewish people is countered with the label anti-Semitic.

You'd have to be blind to not see that although the Jews make up 3% of the US population, they have a huge presence in American economics/politics. Starting with the most powerful the Federal Reserve. And thus are in a position to influence government.

Again. My problem is not with the Jew but with the filthy rich. And I notice there is a disproportionate number of filthy rich Jews.

I also criticize the UK and the Vatican and much, much more.....
Thank you for confirming my point.

Back