CREATION OF THE EARTH - NOT A WATER PLANET, BUT A DRY LAND, THE CLAY

Oseas

CREATION OF THE EARTH - NOT A WATER PLANET, BUT A DRY LAND, THE CLAY

It is very hard to interpret the Word of GOD, mainly Genesis, As I said above, the Word-GOD the Father- revealed to Moses, and Moses wrote the book of Genesis -the first book of Torah, it was/is the description of GOD's Plan of restoration or restitution of all things-Acts 3:19-24-, not the creation of the Universe in which the Planet Earth was and is placed since countless billions of years ago.

GOD revealed to Moses and to us too that through JESUS He created heavens and also the earth -Genesis 1:v.1- The next verse says: And the earth was without form, and void... -Genesis 1:v.2-(Why?) Because it still was only in the Plan of Restoration, it was not made yet-GOD calleth this thing which still be not as though it was-, so earth HIRE is the dry land, the clay, which ONLY in the 3rd GOD's Day would be made-Genesis 1:v.9-, and it is NOT the Planet EARTH that already existed and was placed in the Universe since countless billions of years ago. ... and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of GOD-the Light-moved upon the face of the waters (waters here has nothing to do with H2O, but peoples, nations and multitudes).

It was the third GOD's Day, around 2500 to 3000 years after Adam
. (GOD calleth this thing which still be not as though it was), the earth, the dry land, the clay, which GOD had planned to make in the third Day, was without form and void because it was still in the embryo, but it will be made and formed by complete still in the third GOD's Day-Genesis 1:v.9-, after the saparation of waters (waters here is not H2O), but peoples, and nations, and multitudes, the whole earth was corrupted, the whole earth was of one corrupt language, and of one evil speech.

GOD said: Genesis 1:v.9-10-Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto ONE place (heaven was created in the 2nd Day, it is not the physical space of Universe-SKY), and let the dry land APPEAR (the appearance of the dry land it has nothing to do with the seven continents): and it was so. 10 And GOD called the dry land earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he seas: and GOD saw that it was good.
Then, what really APPEARED in the third GOD's Day, around the period of year 2500 to 3000 after Adam, and it was without form and void, yeah, what really appeared it was the NATION of Israel among multitudes of the sons of Devil already existent on the Earth, and in several nations that was formed, seed of the Devil like Cain. Only Israel was not a NATION yet, neither had any portion on the Earth as GOD had promised to Abraham. Then GOD said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto ONE place (Gentile nations), and let the dry land -ISRAEL-appear: and it was so. Yeah, it was ONLY AFTER GOD sent MOSES back to Egypt to take the people of Israel, the seed of Abraham, out of Egypt and take them to the Promised Land. Then GOD made the nation of Israel, the dry land, the clay, and placed the people in the promised land, where they reminded until year 70AD, and after the NATION as a whole was punished severely and banned from the promised land until year 1948, 1878 years of strong and severe punishments according Deuteronomy 28:v.15to68, 53 verses of all kind of plagues.

NOTE: English is not my native language, but I tried to do the best I could in my above post. Excuse-me if something I wrote is not very clear in your language. Fell free to make questions. Remember: My post is from GOD's perspective, not from a human and scientific perspective, the difference is great.

GOD blesses

Clearly The Earth/Land was a water planet surface wise, until dry land/Earth appeared above it, which was already created along with the water above the surface, and within the Earth itself. the apostle Perer said it best, 2 Peter 3:5 "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:"

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
Earth means Land. H776 אֶרֶץ 'erets (eh'-rets) n-f.
1. The Land (at large), the domain so named by Yahweh.
2. (by partition) a land.
3. (also, in English) the Earth (as in reference to all the soil that covers The Land's surface).
[from an unused root probably meaning to be firm]
KJV: X common, country, earth, field, ground, land, X natins, way, + wilderness, world.

Now the surface of this Earth/Land.
Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." the deep here is the subterranean water-supply

so, the Earth was with Water in creation.

:ninja:

Clearly The Earth/Land was a water planet surface wise, until dry land/Earth appeared above it, which was already created along with the water above the surface, and within the Earth itself. the apostle Perer said it best, 2 Peter 3:5 "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:"
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
Earth means Land. H776 אֶרֶץ 'erets (eh'-rets) n-f.
1. The Land (at large), the domain so named by Yahweh.
2. (by partition) a land.
3. (also, in English) the Earth (as in reference to all the soil that covers The Land's surface).
[from an unused root probably meaning to be firm]
KJV: X common, country, earth, field, ground, land, X natins, way, + wilderness, world.
Now the surface of this Earth/Land.
Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." the deep here is the subterranean water-supply
so, the Earth was with Water in creation.

o speak and write about Genesis 1 from human and scientific perspective is easy, there is a lot of literatures and the work is only of copying them. But to comment on Genesis from GOD's perspective, it is not easy, quite the opposite, it's very very hard.

I do a correlat between two passages: Genesis 1:v.1-5 and John 1:v.1-5, and I interpreted Genesis 1 through both passages, it because the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- helps us to understand more deeply what our GOD revealed to MOSES around 2500 years after Adam, or 1500 years B.C, or even after two and half days of GODs' works.

I cannot interpret GOD's Word from human perspective, even from its scientific interpretation by the letter of Scriptures. Actually I must interpret from GOD's perspective exclusively. By the way, JESUS, the GOD Almighty, came in the fourth GOD's Day, i.e. around 4000 years after Adam, or around 2000 years ago: What were the works of GOD on the fourth Day, when GOD the Father sent JESUS here? Well, they are written in Genesis 1:v.14to19-It's good to take a look. Yes, it was the fourth GOD's Day, and also the beginning of the fifth Day or fifth millennium, and what did JESUS say? JESUS said IN THE FOURTH DAY, WHEN HE WAS HERE: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:v.17.

I would like to say that the Word, I mean GOD the Father, revealed to Moses, and Moses wrote the book of Genesis,-the first book of Torah-, it was / is the description of GOD's Plan of restoration or restitution of all things-Acts 3:19-24-, not the creation of the Universe in which the Earth's globe or Planet Earth was and is placed since countless billions of years ago.

GENESIS 1:v.1-PLAN OF RESTORATION-CREATION OF HEAVENS

The first GOD's Day of work, starting by the creation of heavens and the earth --> Genesis 1:v.1 reveals(It was still the FIRST GOD's DAY): --> In the beginning (in JESUS) GOD created the heavens and the earth.
In fact, GOD had created the heavens according His Plan of Restoration, but actually they were only recorded in His Plan of Restoration, GOD had not still made them in the FIRST DAY. Well, GOD calleth these things which still are not as though they were. We must see that, in fact, the heavens were created in the second GOD's Day-Genesis 1:v.6-8. Did you see? Take a look and meditate on this. And the earth was created ONLY in the 3rd GOD's Day-Genesis 1:v.9 to 14.

By the Word of GOD we know that there are several heavens which were created. In fact, GOD created through JESUS the follow heavens: the 1st, the 2nd, and the 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens. By the way, Paul was in the 3rd heaven, he knew the 3rd heaven, that is the NEXT HEAVEN to be established according Luke 20:v.35-36 combined with Revelation 11:v.15 to 18, among others references.

That said, what GOD revealed to Moses is not saying that the created heavens, in the second GOD's Day, are the physical space of Universe where the Earth's Globe together another countless planets / celestial corps were placed, of course. The author of Hebrews left very clear this mystery, saying: Chapter 11:v.3- Through FAITH we understand that...the things which ARE SEEN were not made of things which do appear.

That said, heavens have nothing to do with SKY, no, absolutely not, heavens are celestial places in Christ, heavenly ENVIRONMENTS created by GOD, for example, the environment of the Garden of Eden. By the way, Ephesians 1:v.3 among other references is a clue for better understanding what kind of heavenly places were created for GOD's sons, I say for adoptive GODs' sons-John 1:v.12-13-take a look.

About the wonderful event of GOD meeting Moses and revealing Genesis for him, John the Apostle wrote conform his vision that "All things were made by JESUS, and without Him -i.e. without JESUS- was not any thing made that was made. That said, when GOD said to Moses that "In the beginning" He created heavens and earth, it is evident that GOD was referring to JESUS as the beginning, by whom GOD the Father created all things, and without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. But there is an interesting detail: The name of JESUS could not be revealed in that time, this would be only and only when He become born 4000 years after Adam, so instead to write In JESUS GOD created ... then was written In the beginning GOD created.

In my understanding, we cannot interpret the Word of GOD thinking from human perspective, but from GOD's perspective. The human perspective even being scientific interpretations they never, but never they will interpret according GOD's perspective, quite the opposite, it is Satan who makes the interpretation of the Word of GOD about GOD's creation and lies as always he does, similar as happened with Peter Apostle speaking through a human perspective - Matthew 16:v.22-23. The DIFFERENCE between scientific human perspective and GOD's perspective about Genesis is from the darkness(scientific human perspective) to the light (from GOD's perspective).

The author of Hebrews left very clear this mystery, saying: Chapter 11:v.3- Through FAITH we understand that the WORLDS were framed by the Word of GOD, so that things which ARE SEEN were not made of things which do appear. WELL, THE DESCRIPTION I HAVE TRIED TO DO ABOVE OF GOD'S CREATION IS NOT ACCORDING THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN, NEITHER ACCORDING OF THINGS WHICH DO APPEAR.
What GOD revealed to Moses about His Plan of Restoration, it has nothing to do with the creation of SKY that is the physical space of Universe where the Earth's globe together another countless planets /celestial corps were placed countless billions of years ago, of course.

Isaiah 40:v.21-22
21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? - 22 It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the HEAVENS as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a TENT to dwell in. (This description has nothing to do with SKY)

Well, there are 4 heavens, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens, but UNTIL THE CURRENT TIME were created only the first two heavens, I mean the 1st and the 2nd heavens, the 3rd HEAVEN is the next to be established, rather, to be planted as is written in Isaiah 54:v.16-take a look- , and both FIRST and SECOND heavens will be DISSOLVED henceforward-(2Peter 3:v.7 and 11-13). The third heaven, where Paul Apostle was and knew it, it will be established or planted in this seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, as said JESUS ; Luke 20:v.35-36. Check it. After this millennium, in the END of this current millennium, will be a new War against Satan, and then will be established the heaven of the heavens for ever and ever, and the Eternity will start. Revelation 20:v.7-15

My post is from GOD's perspective, not from a human and scientific perspective, the difference is great.

Regardings the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Yeaweh, or Lucifer, or Jehovah, or Hashem, among other names of the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, now red Dragon, he is already INCARNATED, he already was born decades ago, the man of sin, son of perdition, and will manifest himself in JERUSALEM, in the days ahead, as a messiah, a false messiah as JESUS prophesied: John 5:v.43-47, the testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy.On the other hand, a new Pope will be elected, by the way the last;Will his nickname be Paul VII? Then there will be two SATANIC Beasts reigning in the earth, one in JERUSALEM, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, and one in the former and apostate church of the Lord in Rome, now Roman Catholic Church.
There will be a battle, and he, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Yeaweh, will be bound thousand years in this current time, that is the end of the times, and will be cast down into the bottomless pit, and will be shut him up, and will be set a seal him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little period of time.

Be careful or get ready

o speak and write about Genesis 1 from human and scientific perspective is easy, there is a lot of literatures and the work is only of copying them. But to comment on Genesis from GOD's perspective, it is not easy, quite the opposite, it's very very hard.
let's take this a couple of steps at a time. I believed I responded with scripture.
I do a correlat between two passages: Genesis 1:v.1-5 and John 1:v.1-5, and I interpreted Genesis 1 through both passages, it because the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- helps us to understand more deeply what our GOD revealed to MOSES around 2500 years after Adam, or 1500 years B.C, or even after two and half days of GODs' works.
JESUS is God the "ORDINAL FIRST" who made all things. that's not hard to understand. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" Now John 1:3 the same one person, now shared in flesh, the Lord. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." SAME ONE PERSON, NOW SHARED, OR DIVERDIFIED IN FLESH" as the ORDINAL LAST.

do u agree?

I cannot interpret GOD's Word from human perspective, even from its scientific interpretation by the letter of Scriptures. Actually I must interpret from GOD's perspective exclusively. By the way, JESUS, the GOD Almighty, came in the fourth GOD's Day, i.e. around 4000 years after Adam, or around 2000 years ago: What were the works of GOD on the fourth Day, when GOD the Father sent JESUS here? Well, they are written in Genesis 1:v.14to19-It's good to take a look. Yes, it was the fourth GOD's Day, and also the beginning of the fifth Day or fifth millennium, and what did JESUS say? JESUS said IN THE FOURTH DAY, WHEN HE WAS HERE: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:v.17.
let's continue please. I never interpret GOD'S Holy word, let him reveal it to us. instead of day four, why not understand day three when he made man,

let's take this a couple of steps at a time. I believed I responded with scripture.

JESUS is God the "ORDINAL FIRST" who made all things. that's not hard to understand. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" Now John 1:3 the same one person, now shared in flesh, the Lord. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." SAME ONE PERSON, NOW SHARED, OR DIVERDIFIED IN FLESH" as the ORDINAL LAST.

do u agree?

Well, GOD, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: Being made so much better than the angels, as He hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
And again, when He -GOD the Father- bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of God worship Him. Hebrews 1:1-6

GOD, the Father, speaking with GOD the Son, the firstbegotten, unto the Son He - GOD the Father - saiD, Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Hebrews 1:v.8

Well, GOD, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: Being made so much better than the angels, as He hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
And again, when He -GOD the Father- bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of God worship Him. Hebrews 1:1-6

GOD, the Father, speaking with GOD the Son, the firstbegotten, unto the Son He - GOD the Father - saiD, Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Hebrews 1:v.8
the same person only shared in flesh. just as the word was "WITH" God and is God John 1:1 likewise this is borne out in Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

the LORD, the First is "with" the Last now this, ok, now this, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

the same one person, as in John 1:1 the same one person.

do u agree?

You've been debunked with the ordinals already. And Jesus was formed in the womb and isn't Creator.

You've been debunked with the ordinals already. And Jesus was formed in the womb and isn't Creator.
talk to the ? .... never debunked.

now is the person in John 1:3 the Word the same person in Isaiah 44:24 and before u answer u better read John 1:14 first.

I would like to say that the Word, I mean GOD the Father, revealed to Moses, and Moses wrote the book of Genesis,-the first book of Torah-, it was / is the description of GOD's Plan of restoration or restitution of all things-Acts 3:19-24-, not the creation of the Universe in which the Earth's globe or Planet Earth was and is placed since countless billions of years ago.

GENESIS 1:v.1-PLAN OF RESTORATION-CREATION OF HEAVENS

The first GOD's Day of work, starting by the creation of heavens and the earth --> Genesis 1:v.1 reveals(It was still the FIRST GOD's DAY): --> In the beginning (in JESUS) GOD created the heavens and the earth.
In fact, GOD had created the heavens according His Plan of Restoration, but actually they were only recorded in His Plan of Restoration, GOD had not still made them in the FIRST DAY. Well, GOD calleth these things which still are not as though they were. We must see that, in fact, the heavens were created in the second GOD's Day-Genesis 1:v.6-8. Did you see? Take a look and meditate on this. And the earth was created ONLY in the 3rd GOD's Day-Genesis 1:v.9 to 14.

By the Word of GOD we know that there are several heavens which were created. In fact, GOD created through JESUS the follow heavens: the 1st, the 2nd, and the 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens. By the way, Paul was in the 3rd heaven, he knew the 3rd heaven, that is the NEXT HEAVEN to be established according Luke 20:v.35-36 combined with Revelation 11:v.15 to 18, among others references.

That said, what GOD revealed to Moses is not saying that the created heavens, in the second GOD's Day, are the physical space of Universe where the Earth's Globe together another countless planets / celestial corps were placed, of course. The author of Hebrews left very clear this mystery, saying: Chapter 11:v.3- Through FAITH we understand that...the things which ARE SEEN were not made of things which do appear.

That said, heavens have nothing to do with SKY, no, absolutely not, heavens are celestial places in Christ, heavenly ENVIRONMENTS created by GOD, for example, the environment of the Garden of Eden. By the way, Ephesians 1:v.3 among other references is a clue for better understanding what kind of heavenly places were created for GOD's sons, I say for adoptive GODs' sons-John 1:v.12-13-take a look.

About the wonderful event of GOD meeting Moses and revealing Genesis for him, John the Apostle wrote conform his vision that "All things were made by JESUS, and without Him -i.e. without JESUS- was not any thing made that was made. That said, when GOD said to Moses that "In the beginning" He created heavens and earth, it is evident that GOD was referring to JESUS as the beginning, by whom GOD the Father created all things, and without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. But there is an interesting detail: The name of JESUS could not be revealed in that time, this would be only and only when He become born 4000 years after Adam, so instead to write In JESUS GOD created ... then was written In the beginning GOD created.

In my understanding, we cannot interpret the Word of GOD thinking from human perspective, but from GOD's perspective. The human perspective even being scientific interpretations they never, but never they will interpret according GOD's perspective, quite the opposite, it is Satan who makes the interpretation of the Word of GOD about GOD's creation and lies as always he does, similar as happened with Peter Apostle speaking through a human perspective - Matthew 16:v.22-23. The DIFFERENCE between scientific human perspective and GOD's perspective about Genesis is from the darkness(scientific human perspective) to the light (from GOD's perspective).

The author of Hebrews left very clear this mystery, saying: Chapter 11:v.3- Through FAITH we understand that the WORLDS were framed by the Word of GOD, so that things which ARE SEEN were not made of things which do appear. WELL, THE DESCRIPTION I HAVE TRIED TO DO ABOVE OF GOD'S CREATION IS NOT ACCORDING THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN, NEITHER ACCORDING OF THINGS WHICH DO APPEAR.
What GOD revealed to Moses about His Plan of Restoration, it has nothing to do with the creation of SKY that is the physical space of Universe where the Earth's globe together another countless planets /celestial corps were placed countless billions of years ago, of course.

Isaiah 40:v.21-22
21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? - 22 It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the HEAVENS as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a TENT to dwell in. (This description has nothing to do with SKY)

Well, there are 4 heavens, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens, but UNTIL THE CURRENT TIME were created only the first two heavens, I mean the 1st and the 2nd heavens, the 3rd HEAVEN is the next to be established, rather, to be planted as is written in Isaiah 54:v.16-take a look- , and both FIRST and SECOND heavens will be DISSOLVED henceforward-(2Peter 3:v.7 and 11-13). The third heaven, where Paul Apostle was and knew it, it will be established or planted in this seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, as said JESUS ; Luke 20:v.35-36. Check it. After this millennium, in the END of this current millennium, will be a new War against Satan, and then will be established the heaven of the heavens for ever and ever, and the Eternity will start. Revelation 20:v.7-15

My post is from GOD's perspective, not from a human and scientific perspective, the difference is great.

Regardings the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Yeaweh, or Lucifer, or Jehovah, or Hashem, among other names of the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, now red Dragon, he is already INCARNATED, he already was born decades ago, the man of sin, son of perdition, and will manifest himself in JERUSALEM, in the days ahead, as a messiah, a false messiah as JESUS prophesied: John 5:v.43-47, the testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy.On the other hand, a new Pope will be elected, by the way the last;Will his nickname be Paul VII? Then there will be two SATANIC Beasts reigning in the earth, one in JERUSALEM, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, and one in the former and apostate church of the Lord in Rome, now Roman Catholic Church.
There will be a battle, and he, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Yeaweh, will be bound thousand years in this current time, that is the end of the times, and will be cast down into the bottomless pit, and will be shut him up, and will be set a seal him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little period of time.

Be careful or get ready

one detail you somehow got right, though your timeline is a mess, is that this earth is not where eden is or was…

talk to the ? .... never debunked.

now is the person in John 1:3 the Word the same person in Isaiah 44:24 and before u answer u better read John 1:14 first.

The Father's spoken words created everything, including those born in the womb like Jesus was, Neh 9:6, Malachi 2:10, etc.

The Father's spoken words created everything, including those born in the womb like Jesus was, Neh 9:6, Malachi 2:10, etc.
ERROR, the Lord Jesus is God before any womb, now answer the question, and quit stalling. is the person in John 1:3 the same person who made all things yes or no? but read John 1:14, which will answer your in the womb question.... lol, now a yes or NO, else you forfeit.

ERROR, the Lord Jesus is God before any womb, now answer the question, and quit stalling. is the person in John 1:3 the same person who made all things yes or no? but read John 1:14, which will answer your in the womb question.... lol, now a yes or NO, else you forfeit.

The Father created all, even Jesus. Did you not understand?

Houtos, "it", the spoken word created.

That's why Jesus admits he isn't God, or the Father, John 20:17, Mat 16:17. ;)

now, here's your Delima. if the word is God according to John 1:1c, and the Word (GOD) was made flesh, John 1:14, as you said, then God came out of a womb.

do u see your Delima, for if you say Jesus is the Word, then you have a creator who created all things meaning you have now two Gods.

How IGNORANT can you be.

By the Word of GOD we know that there are several heavens which were created. In fact, GOD created through JESUS the follow heavens:
we must disagree with that. God did not go through anyone. scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

God was ALONE, and by himself, and you do know what "ALONE" means?

now, here's your Delima. if the word is God according to John 1:1c, and the Word (GOD) was made flesh, John 1:14, as you said, then God came out of a womb.

Not my dilemma. We know from Isaiah 55:11 -

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Just like in creation, God's spoken word became the universe at-large. And so in the creation of Jesus, God's spoken word became a man, flesh.

Your dilemma is Jesus said the Father is his God, John 20:17, and God isn't flesh, Mat 16:17. ;)

Back