CREATION OF THE EARTH - NOT A WATER PLANET, BUT A DRY LAND, THE CLAY

we must disagree with that. God did not go through anyone. scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

God was ALONE, and by himself, and you do know what "ALONE" means?

:ninja:
Great! And we know that Jesus said in Mat 16:17, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven." From this we see that the Father was alone in heaven, and that He isn't flesh and blood."

We also see in John 20:17 Jesus say, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” From this we see again that the Father is alone in heaven, that the Father is God, and that Jesus isn't God.

And you do know what that means?

ROTFL...

let's take this a couple of steps at a time. I believed I responded with scripture.

JESUS is God the "ORDINAL FIRST" who made all things. that's not hard to understand. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" Now John 1:3 the same one person, now shared in flesh, the Lord. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." SAME ONE PERSON, NOW SHARED, OR DIVERDIFIED IN FLESH" as the ORDINAL LAST.

do u agree?

No, I don't agree, never will. First, JESUS is the KING of the kings, and LORD of lords, understand? And JESUS is the redeemer, not only of Israel, but the whole world. He came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them JESUS gave power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His name - JESUS.
The angel Gabriel was sent from GOD -the Word is GOD - unto a city of Galilee, to a virgin in Nazareth named Mary, and Gabriel said unto her ; Fear not, Mary: for you has found favour with GOD -the Word is GOD.
And, behold, you shall conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call His name JESUS-Luke 1:30-32. And the Word-GOD-WAS MADE FLESH, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and Truth. JESUS said: I and my Father are One-John 10:v.30. JESUS, speaking of Himself, said unto His disciples: John 14:v.7-10 : - 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto Philip, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the works. ---> GOD, the Word, the Word is GOD-He doeth the works, through the Person of JESUS.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me:
or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Gabriel said unto Mary: Luke 1:v.32-33
32 He -JESUS- shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord GOD -the Word- shall give unto JESUS the throne of His father David:
33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of His kingdom there shall be no end -According Revelation 11:v.15-18, among other biblical references.

JESUS said after around 65 years from His ascension
: Revelation 1:v.8 & 17-18
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord - Lord JESUS-, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Amen. Even so, come, Lord JESUS.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

let's continue please. I never interpret GOD'S Holy word, let him reveal it to us. instead of day four, why not understand day three when he made man,

I see. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.

the same person only shared in flesh. just as the word was "WITH" God and is God John 1:1 likewise this is borne out in Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
the LORD, the First is "with" the Last now this, ok, now this, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

the same one person, as in John 1:1 the same one person.

JESUS said after around 65 years from His ascension: Revelation 1:v.8 & 17-18
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord - Lord JESUS-, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. - Amen. Even so, come, Lord JESUS.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Not my dilemma. We know from Isaiah 55:11 -

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Just like in creation, God's spoken word became the universe at-large. And so in the creation of Jesus, God's spoken word became a man, flesh.

Your dilemma is Jesus said the Father is his God, John 20:17, and God isn't flesh, Mat 16:17. ;)
The don knotts link
https://forums.carm.org/threads/the-name-of-god-yahweh-aka-jehovah-yhwh-a-mistake.10942/post-838830 :ROFLMAO:

one detail you somehow got right, though your timeline is a mess, is that this earth is not where eden is or was…
Genesis 2:v.7-8
7 And the Lord GOD -the Word is GOD- formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8 And the Lord GOD planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He - GOD - put the man whom He had formed.

we must disagree with that. God did not go through anyone. scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

God was ALONE, and by himself, and you do know what "ALONE" means?

Read the post 22 above.

No, I don't agree, never will. First, JESUS is the KING of the kings, and LORD of lords, understand? And JESUS is the redeemer, not only of Israel, but the whole world. He came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them JESUS gave power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His name - JESUS.
that's the Ordinal Last
JESUS, speaking of Himself, said unto His disciples: John 14:v.7-10 : - 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto Philip, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
same one person only Manifested in Flesh of the ECHAD.,
Revelation 1:v.8 & 17-18
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord - Lord JESUS-, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Amen. Even so, come, Lord JESUS.
yes, he's the Father also. Isaiah 9:6

JESUS said after around 65 years from His ascension: Revelation 1:v.8 & 17-18
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord - Lord JESUS-, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. - Amen. Even so, come, Lord JESUS.
see above

it;s for you..... forgot? LOL, LOL, LOL. Oh dear. that John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 destroyed your IGNORANT BELIEFS.... LOL, LOL, LOL.

Like I said, it doesn't help your position. Looking at John 1:2-3, we see that houtos is best translated as "it", not he, as the term "word" isn't a person in Tanakh. You never addressed this point when I brough it up previously.

As far as Isaiah 44:24, Jesus was redeemed as a child, born from a womb, acknowledges the Father as his God, that the Father isn't flesh and blood, and that he isn't God, John 20:17, Mat 16:17, and that the Father is in heaven while Jesus wasn't.

So, you can continue in your wishful, ordinal nonsense.

ROTFL...

As far as Isaiah 44:24, Jesus was redeemed as a child, born from a womb, acknowledges the Father as his God, that the Father isn't flesh and blood, and that he isn't God, John 20:17, Mat 16:17, and that the Father is in heaven while Jesus wasn't.
ERROR, ERROR, Isaiah 44:24 is the LORD Jesus.... awho created all things. lol, lol, see John 1:3 again no one can lie out of this ....

ERROR, ERROR, Isaiah 44:24 is the LORD Jesus.... awho created all things. lol, lol, see John 1:3 again no one can lie out of this ....
Nope, I already addressed your problems. You can't address Jesus admitting he isn't God nor the Father, John 20:17, Mat 16:17. Rotfl...

Back