CREATION OF THE EARTH - NOT A WATER PLANET, BUT A DRY LAND, THE CLAY

Yep, keep evading the facts. ROTFL...

What does the name Jesus, Yeshua, or Yehoshua, mean 101G? YH is salvation. That isn't a new name. ;)
oh yes "JESUS" is ..... :cool: for it has been said there is no "J" in Hebrew .... oh this is just 2 good. praise the Lord JESUS, God Almighty

:ninja:

oh yes "JESUS" is ..... :cool: for it has been said there is no "J" in Hebrew .... oh this is just 2 good. praise the Lord JESUS, God Almighty

I never said there's a "J" in Hebrew. So, the new name you suppose is just YH is salvation, which is short for YHWH is salvation. That name was previously given in Tanakh.

You don't understand much. Jesus still admits he isn't God nor the Father, John 20:17. ;)

That name was previously given in Tanakh.
#1 I already posted that. #2 I already knew it for As I said before,
JESUS, or YESHUA come from the Strong's # is (H3442), look this Strong’s number up. it is written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means, "He is salvation" or "He saves”. for only God SAVES. H3442 יֵשׁוַּע Yeshuwa` (yay-shoo'-ah) n/l.
1. he will save.
2. Jeshua, the name of ten Israelites, also of a place in Israel.
[for H3091]
KJV: Jeshua.
Root(s): H3091

I have posted this over and over and u still now just getting it? Oh well better late than never ..... :cool:

#1 I already posted that. #2 I already knew it for As I said before,
JESUS, or YESHUA come from the Strong's # is (H3442), look this Strong’s number up. it is written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means, "He is salvation" or "He saves”. for only God SAVES. H3442 יֵשׁוַּע Yeshuwa` (yay-shoo'-ah) n/l.
1. he will save.
2. Jeshua, the name of ten Israelites, also of a place in Israel.
[for H3091]
KJV: Jeshua.
Root(s): H3091
Wrong, Yeshua doesn't mean He is salvation. It means YH is salvation, referring to God the Father's name. I told you this before but you avoid it.

If you click on Strong's 3442, it will take you to 3091 for the name origin.

I don't think you understand how to use these tools.

I have posted this over and over and u still now just getting it? Oh well better late than never ..... :cool:
And you've been wrong everytime. ;)

So much for being a sushi ? ninja. It hasn't helped you ?.

Last edited:
If you click on Strong's 3442, it will take you to 3091 for the name origin.
don't u think I have already done that?
יְהוֹשֻׁעַ YhowShu`a (yeh-ho-shoo'-ah)
1. Yahweh-saved.
2. Jehoshua (i.e. Joshua), the Jewish leader.
[from H3068 and H3467]
KJV: Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua.
Root(s): H3068, H3467
Compare: H1954, H3442

H3068
H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961

[from H1961]
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v.

1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.

I AM, just search out, or ROOT out the word..... JESUS is the GREAT "I AM", in flesh in the ECHAD. John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.".

Oh how IGNORANT some are.

don't u think I have already done that?
יְהוֹשֻׁעַ YhowShu`a (yeh-ho-shoo'-ah)
1. Yahweh-saved.
2. Jehoshua (i.e. Joshua), the Jewish leader.
[from H3068 and H3467]
KJV: Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua.
Root(s): H3068, H3467
Compare: H1954, H3442

H3068
H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961

[from H1961]
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v.

1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.
With your history of mistakes, nothing is for certain. Especially your ordinal nonsense.

I AM, just search out, or ROOT out the word..... JESUS is the GREAT "I AM", in flesh in the ECHAD.
Rotfl... this is hilarious because Jesus himself said that the God, the Father, isn't flesh in Matthew 16:17, John 20:17, and he isn't God, the Father, because there's only one Father and Creator, Malachi 2:10, Neh 9:6, Deut 32:6.

John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.".
Not based on his words above. Apparently with your ninja trick-or-treating and eating candy you've missed out on a lot.

You're ridiculous thinking Jesus meant he's God when he said he wasn't above. A basic look at Exodus 3:14 shows what Jesus meant. He believed he was sent by God as Moses was to save Israel.

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’

When asked if he was the Messiah, what was Jesus' response ?? Ego eimi, I am.

He never said I am God or YHWH as attested to his words in John 20:17, Matthew 16:17, and other places. Study and show yourself approved, little Timothy. Rotfl...

Oh how IGNORANT some are.
You're pretty ignorant.

Pico de Gallo

With your history of mistakes, nothing is for certain. Especially your ordinal nonsense.

Rotfl... this is hilarious because Jesus himself said that the God, the Father, isn't flesh in Matthew 16:17, John 20:17, and he isn't God, the Father, because there's only one Father and Creator, Malachi 2:10, Neh 9:6, Deut 32:6.

Not based on his words above. Apparently with your ninja trick-or-treating and eating candy you've missed out on a lot.

You're ridiculous thinking Jesus meant he's God when he said he wasn't above. A basic look at Exodus 3:14 shows what Jesus meant. He believed he was sent by God as Moses was to save Israel.

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’

When asked if he was the Messiah, what was Jesus' response ?? Ego eimi, I am.

He never said I am God or YHWH as attested to his words in John 20:17, Matthew 16:17, and other places. Study and show yourself approved, little Timothy. Rotfl...

You're pretty ignorant.

Pico de Gallo
u are really dismissed. :eek: YIKES from now on since u cannot read either talk to the ? only.

?

Back