Creflo Dollar illness

Rachel Redux

I didn't know this until today. I left TBN on for a while after watching Robert Jeffress and Creflo was on. He started talking about how he had a horrible case of Covid in 2021, then Shingles, then was diagnosed with cancer.

This isn't meant to be a "See what you get for preaching lies" post, but it must have been very humbling to have to eat his words that basically amounted to "God won't allow any sickness on His children who have enough faith and command it away."
I know he taught that because I've heard him teach it.

WoF is about what we believe...and about what we go through when our faith is tried.

Faith that isn't tried is only theory. The gift of healing was never intended for the healthy, any more than faith is a gift to believers.

WoF is about what we believe...and about what we go through when our faith is tried.

Faith that isn't tried is only theory. The gift of healing was never intended for the healthy, any more than faith is a gift to believers.
I agree but Creflo was definitely one of the preachers who taught that you could command sickness away. I saw him years ago on Kenneth Copeland's program and they were teaching it.

I agree but Creflo was definitely one of the preachers who taught that you could command sickness away. I saw him years ago on Kenneth Copeland's program and they were teaching it.
I am a firm believer in that doctrine...and I do not hesitate to declare and command according to the promise and the Word.

I'm not surprised to find that my faith reflects Nazareth more often than Capernaum...but that is not an excuse to stop abiding in the Word to allow faith to grow. It wasn't just disease that Jesus iinvited us to cast away...He actually also said mountains. I've not yet seen a mountain or a sycamore tree move...and that is no excuse for me to stop expecting. Jesus actually called me blessed for not seeing and yet believing.

I am a firm believer in that doctrine...and I do not hesitate to declare and command according to the promise and the Word.

I'm not surprised to find that my faith reflects Nazareth more often than Capernaum...but that is not an excuse to stop abiding in the Word to allow faith to grow. It wasn't just disease that Jesus iinvited us to cast away...He actually also said mountains. I've not yet seen a mountain or a sycamore tree move...and that is no excuse for me to stop expecting. Jesus actually called me blessed for not seeing and yet believing.
And if you should ever become seriously ill and you aren't able to cast it away, that would mean what?

I didn't know this until today. I left TBN on for a while after watching Robert Jeffress and Creflo was on. He started talking about how he had a horrible case of Covid in 2021, then Shingles, then was diagnosed with cancer.

This isn't meant to be a "See what you get for preaching lies" post, but it must have been very humbling to have to eat his words that basically amounted to "God won't allow any sickness on His children who have enough faith and command it away."
I remember when Kenneth Copeland puffed at COVID and we see how successful he was. :rolleyes:

And if you should ever become seriously ill and you aren't able to cast it away, that would mean what?
And by your logic, since there are people going to hell, salvation must not be available anymore? Personal experience does not determine the truth of the Word of God.

Simple. Hebrews eleven is still true from beginning to end.

You're suggesting that one should give up believing due to their experience? Or lack thereof?

Hebrews 11:13All these people died in faith, without having received the things they were promised. However, they saw them and welcomed them from afar. And they acknowledged that they were strangers and exiles on the earth.

They did not stop believing...and they did not see.

Hebrews 11:39These were all commended for their faith, yet they did not receive what was promised. 40God had planned something better for us, so that together with us they would be made perfect.

When you find an alternative to believing, let me know, Rachel. Unbelief is not an alternative, yet it gets taught in John MacArthur's church to where it has actually replaced the gospel. Without faith, it is impossible to please Him.

Simple. Hebrews eleven is still true from beginning to end.

You're suggesting that one should give up believing due to their experience? Or lack thereof?

Hebrews 11:13All these people died in faith, without having received the things they were promised. However, they saw them and welcomed them from afar. And they acknowledged that they were strangers and exiles on the earth.

They did not stop believing...and they did not see.

Hebrews 11:39These were all commended for their faith, yet they did not receive what was promised. 40God had planned something better for us, so that together with us they would be made perfect.

When you find an alternative to believing, let me know, Rachel. Unbelief is not an alternative, yet it gets taught in John MacArthur's church to where it has actually replaced the gospel. Without faith, it is impossible to please Him.
I have a lot of faith but I won't stand and tell a new Christian (or anyone else) that they can command cancer out of themselves.

I have a lot of faith but I won't stand and tell a new Christian (or anyone else) that they can command cancer out of themselves.
Why? That is what Scripture says. That is why I asked what I did. The alternative is that your experience is true instead of Scripture.

Why? That is what Scripture says. That is why I asked what I did. The alternative is that your experience is true instead of Scripture.
Please post the scripture or scriptures that physical healing is guaranteed in the Atonement? This includes you beachie!

IN HINN,
james

Nothing about these lowlife swine Wolves of Falsehood preachers is humble. They’re delusional. How else would they be able to ride around in $70,000,000 private jets funded by money they swindled off the gullible while claiming to be of God?

Please post the scripture or scriptures that physical healing is guaranteed in the Atonement? This includes you beachie!

IN HINN,
james
There are two.
He was despised and rejected by men, a man of suffering who knew what sickness was. He was like someone people turned away from; He was despised, and we didn’t value Him. Yet He Himself bore our sicknesses, and He carried our pains; but we in turn regarded Him stricken, struck down by God, and afflicted. But He was pierced because of our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; punishment for our peace was on Him, and we are healed by His wounds. Isaiah 53:3‭-‬5

This shows that it was provided. The means of obtaining what was promised is here...

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; they will pick up snakes; if they should drink anything deadly, it will never harm them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will get well.” Mark 16:17‭-‬18

It is accessed by those who....believe.

Nothing about these lowlife swine Wolves of Falsehood preachers is humble. They’re delusional. How else would they be able to ride around in $70,000,000 private jets funded by money they swindled off the gullible while claiming to be of God?
So all of your posts are like this toward Christians you don't agree with. Good to know.

So all of your posts are like this toward Christians you don't agree with. Good to know.
Yep, there are some that claim to be of Christ on here but are not. If you ask long enough, at least one, can't remember if both, deny that Jesus is God in the flesh. Just keep that in mind when replying to some, it may not even be a Christian.

Grifters riding around in $70,000,000 jets, and their gullible sponsors, are not Christians. Likewise for Proverbs 25:14 clouds without rain like Mickey who claim to raise the dead.

Yep, there are some that claim to be of Christ on here but are not. If you ask long enough, at least one, can't remember if both, deny that Jesus is God in the flesh. Just keep that in mind when replying to some, it may not even be a Christian.
I know that very well when dealing with you, Mr. Proverbs 25:14. False signs and lying wonders seekers like yourself serve a false christ created by grifters like John Dowie.

Well, now that you've stated that for the record...will you condemn all who do? Division comes from what we condemn openly and out loud, not so much from what we do not ourselves do and certainly not from what we do not vocalize.

IN HINN,
james
There is no scripture verse anywhere that specifically says, "...physical healing is guaranteed in the Atonement."

There, Jamesis! You can relax in your unbelief now. We are merely told that it is "...by His stripes we were healed."

It's only later that you'll be called on to explain why you taught that "...all His benefits..." that we are to instruct our soul to remember does NOT include pardoning ALL our iniquities or healing ALL our diseases.

Tell Him why you taught that we are NOT to lay our hands on the sick, and they will NOT recover.

Tell them why doctors, and not prayer, are the first resort God gave the church after the Holy Spirit finished working in the apostles and left us all on our own.

And THEN, explain why you might call the elders of the church, but you should NOT expect their prayer to heal the sick.

The unbelief is your doctrine...the Promise of scripture gives believers something to cling to, to which we say the AMEN with His license and approval.

Back