CrowCross claims YE paleontologists have proved old Earth wrong

See here:

See here:

See here:

On the contrary, when you throw up supposed issues for mainstream science, I address them head on. I start new threads so we can discuss them properly, I do the research, and I quote and cite real science. It is not just my opinion, it is real science.

I am fortunate, because I have reality on my side. There is a huge amount of evidence that supports my opinions, and on-going science is adding to that every day. When I "opine" as you like to put it, I do so from a position of knowledge, I do so knowing that I can support my opinion by good evidence.

Meanwhile you have... pseudo-science. When challenged you do all you can to evade.
Those issues have been discussed and answered. Don't act as if they haven't.

Those issues have been discussed and answered. Don't act as if they haven't.
Unlike the question of the OP. Still waiting on that one, CrowCross.

You stared: "Young earth paleontologist have demonstrated that those dates presented by OE paleontologist are in error." Where? How did they demonstrate that? What is the evudence?

Unlike the question of the OP. Still waiting on that one, CrowCross.

You stared: "Young earth paleontologist have demonstrated that those dates presented by OE paleontologist are in error." Where? How did they demonstrate that? What is the evudence?
Are you a new member on this forum?

So, tell us, how can evo create biological information? We will need references, obviously.

If biologists can not currently explain how evolution creates biological information, I don't see why that threatens the validity of all the other evidence for evolution, it merely defines an open question in the theory of evolution. Do you think that the lack of a current explanation for biological information defeats the theory of evolution? If so, why?

So, tell us, how long can traces of soft tissue survive in a fossil? We will need references, obviously.
Come on rossom, the only reason you believe biomaterial can survive for 65+ MY's ia because you believe dino fossils are that old.

What's next? Are you gonna tell me an ice cube can survive on a 100 deg sidewalk for a week?

More evasion.

Each timer you duck the OP, you confirm that you present your uninformed opinions as facts, and are unable to back them up. Keep it up!
Evasion?
You say stuff such as "Unlike the question of the OP. Still waiting on that one,"

You've been given answers, many times.....Your lack of understanding of the subjects show your ignorance...it's as if you haven't learned one thing yet.

You reply like a new-bee.

Come on rossom, the only reason you believe biomaterial can survive for 65+ MY's ia because you believe dino fossils are that old.

What's next? Are you gonna tell me an ice cube can survive on a 100 deg sidewalk for a week?
Once again confirming that you have no evidence to show us, just personal opinion.

Once again confirming that you have no evidence to show us, just personal opinion.
I've been waiting for you to tell us out of the 70 mutations a person has...how many are beneficial?

Your post seemed to have presented them as all being beneficial. Do you still believe that?

I've been waiting for you to tell us out of the 70 mutations a person has...how many are beneficial?
What environment is this person living in? How quickly is their environment changing?

Your post seemed to have presented them as all being beneficial. Do you still believe that?
Then you grossly misread my post. My calculation showed that every base pair in human DNA has multiple mutations somewhere in the population. If any of those mutations are beneficial then they will be present somewhere in the population. Yes, that means that all possible deleterious point mutations present as well as all possible neutral point mutations.

There are many known beneficial point mutations, such as Apo A-I Milano and HbC.

There are no doubt few new recent ones that protect against Covid infection.

Back