Cuthbert Flynn pleased as Hanna places abortion back in House spotlight

splash

Health and Wellness State Minister Juliet Cuthbert Flynn is happy that opposition Member of Parliament Lisa Hanna has joined her call for parliamentary action to amend the country’s abortion law even as debate on the contentious issue intensifies on the global stage.

On Tuesday, Hanna – a former youth minister who had called for a review of the law during her Sectoral Debate presentation in June 2013 – tabled a motion in the House, restating her support for a woman’s right to choose what happens to her body.

Let me make this absolutely clear to the Jamaican government. Abortion is murder, taking away the life of innocent babies. I remember years ago the argument was that a fetus is not a human being. As I said before and I will say now human beings grow in stages, we do not reach adulthood as soon as we are born. So a child whether in the womb in the first week or whether in the womb for five months is still a baby, a child, a human being, who has a right to life, the right to be born like all of us.

As I have also said before animal right activists would be furious, if someone took an animal that was pregnant and removing that small animal from the womb. Apparently the life of animals is more sacred than the rights of babies, human beings.

In terms of the whole notion that people want to take control of women's body that is ridiculous. A baby is not a parasite invading a woman's body, taking up space, and sucking the life out of her. A baby is a human being that deserves protection regardless of how she or he was conceived.

There is literally a devouring demonic or evil spirit behind abortion that once it starts it is difficult to stop and the worst it will get.

Below is a news article that is an example of this

'I'm killing the babies!' Swimsuit-wearing pro-choice protester called Crackhead Barney screams and dangles doll as she and others target NYC Catholic churches after leaked document suggested Supreme Court will end Roe v Wade

I have already also mentioned before that human traffickers loves abortion, it helps them to hide their activities, so if a child or teen is being trafficked like I was, and becomes pregnant, the baby is aborted lest authorities should find out what is happening, and so that they can continue making money from these children.

It is also a shame that some persons in Jamaica who understand the horrors of slavery, whose ancestors were slaves, would think and even encourage the killing of a child in the womb.

BMS

In fact more like they dont think of killing a child in the womb; they dont think about the child at all and when asked about the child they deny its a child.

Authentic Nouveau

Let me make this absolutely clear to the Jamaican government. Abortion is murder, taking away the life of innocent babies. I remember years ago the argument was that a fetus is not a human being. As I said before and I will say now human beings grow in stages, we do not reach adulthood as soon as we are born. So a child whether in the womb in the first week or whether in the womb for five months is still a baby, a child, a human being, who has a right to life, the right to be born like all of us.

As I have also said before animal right activists would be furious, if someone took an animal that was pregnant and removing that small animal from the womb. Apparently the life of animals is more sacred than the rights of babies, human beings.

In terms of the whole notion that people want to take control of women's body that is ridiculous. A baby is not a parasite invading a woman's body, taking up space, and sucking the life out of her. A baby is a human being that deserves protection regardless of how she or he was conceived.

There is literally a devouring demonic or evil spirit behind abortion that once it starts it is difficult to stop and the worst it will get.

Below is a news article that is an example of this

'I'm killing the babies!' Swimsuit-wearing pro-choice protester called Crackhead Barney screams and dangles doll as she and others target NYC Catholic churches after leaked document suggested Supreme Court will end Roe v Wade

I have already also mentioned before that human traffickers loves abortion, it helps them to hide their activities, so if a child or teen is being trafficked like I was, and becomes pregnant, the baby is aborted lest authorities should find out what is happening, and so that they can continue making money from these children.

It is also a shame that some persons in Jamaica who understand the horrors of slavery, whose ancestors were slaves, would think and even encourage the killing of a child in the womb.
Abortion to cover the tracks of human traffickers