DaGeo's flood of "proofs and evidence for creation"

I’m always happy to help Buddhists and evolutionists cut to the quick understanding what they really believe
Some advice. Don't set up shop as a mind reader. You will lose a lot of money. Stick with the day job.

And with one sentence you demonstrate that you know nothing about biology. Well done.
And I return the compliment.

Other than that, we hardly share similarities. For instance, you not only cling to your belief in evolution mythology but you try tagging it to science.

You’ve successfully and credulously absorbed everything they’ve told you to believe, well done

Lots of false religious folk claim the same thing as you have here. Besides that, you’re leading the gullible astray ie, the innocent Temujin
But you cannot show they are false, merely assert that they are. Your uninformed opinion really does not count for much around here DaGeo.

Physics and biology are branches of science, evolution is not.
Evolution is a huge part of mainstream biology, which certainly is a branch of science.

Your equivocal differentiation of what you believe are “support” mechanisms does little to help your case
Why not?

Another uninformed opinion presented as an article of faith.

To the contrary, it is rather you who has repeatedly demonstrated your ignorance of evolution and the Scientific Method. I don’t think you understand where the one starts and where the other ends
Can you give examples of that? Can you say why TeaBagSalad is wrong? Of course not.

Once again, you’re confusing science with your religious views. Biology has absolutely nothing to do with evolution. In fact, you should have encouraged your professor to stop mixing in his religious views with the science of biology.
Wrong. Evolution is a huge part of biology.

Outside the US, evolution is taught as part of the biology curriculum at school

This is what 10 to 11 your old kids are taught in the UK

List of biology courses an an Indian university, including evolution.

However much you might wish otherwise, evolution is part of biology. Another uninformed opinion presented as an article of faith.

No thanks, I prefer a free thinker, not one who uncritically swallows everything thing he’s taught
And yet it looks to me like you blindly believe what you are told to believe.

Most people subject to blind belief are like you, they don’t know it either
So we see.

But you cannot show they are false, merely assert that they are. Your uninformed opinion really does not count for much around here DaGeo.
Pixie, I leave here for just a few days and look at the mess you’ve left me with. But never mind that, I’ll clean up your messes myself.

I most certainly can show why some are false just like I continue to show evolution as false.

You wouldn’t understand an uninformed opinion even it greeted you in the form of Charles Darwin
Evolution is a huge part of mainstream biology, which certainly is a branch of science.
That’s what I’ve been so patiently trying to reason with you about. Just because something is mainstream, doesn’t logically and automatically make it true. Lots of obsolete “sciences” were at one time believed by the masses.

In addition to that, nearly the entire scientific establishment has been hijacked by very devout Secular Humanists. Of course, you bet, they will claim evolution is a branch of science—and you believe them‼️

Besides, you’re confusing science with opinion. Evolution between species has never been observed empirically in any scientific lab or by any serious scientific investigation. Therefore, evolution merely resides in the furtive imagination of a religious humanist
Why not?

Fine! So you just don’t like contrary facts
Can you give examples of that? Can you say why TeaBagSalad is wrong? Of course not.
Haven’t you been reading and understanding my posts and the posts of others here? Obviously not
Can you show why you believe my opinions are uninformed? Of course not
Wrong. Evolution is a huge part of biology.
You have yet to demonstrate that evolution is a huge part of biology. All you do is quote like minded Secular Humanists as your proof
Outside the US, evolution is taught as part of the biology curriculum at school

This is what 10 to 11 your old kids are taught in the UK

List of biology courses an an Indian university, including evolution.

However much you might wish otherwise, evolution is part of biology. Another uninformed opinion presented as an article of faith.
Once again, your enfeebled view makes the majority opinion right. But then again, that’s all you have

Sadly, history is strewn throughout with obsolete majority views once embraced by establishment elitists.

I think you must view the future with certain anxiety. You subconsciously anticipate the day when the younger incoming scientific establishment will definitively declare evolution a myth once and for all and will render it to the historical scrap heap of obsolescence.
And yet it looks to me like you blindly believe what you are told to believe.
Looks are so deceiving. Case in point, to you evolution looks real
So we see.
You don’t see

Last edited:
You have yet to demonstrate that evolution is a huge part of biology.
What would it look like, in your opinion, if someone could demonstrate that evolution is a huge part of biology, hypothetically? What evidence would they need to show to make that case?

What would it look like, in your opinion, if someone could demonstrate that evolution is a huge part of biology, hypothetically? What evidence would they need to show to make that case?
Hey Gus, thanks for checking in
Now that’s a very good question‼️‼️

I would say it’s impossible to demonstrate evolution because it’s just another myth or worse yet—a hoax—or both

But let’s suppose it were possible to demonstrate evolution, what would that look like?

To start with, maybe a series of translational fossil forms that clearly demonstrate evolution in progression—like a frog evolving into different species, something simple like that.

Hey Gus, thanks for checking in
Now that’s a very good question‼️‼️

I would say it’s impossible to demonstrate evolution because it’s just another myth or worse yet—a hoax—or both

But let’s suppose it were possible to demonstrate evolution, what would that look like?

To start with, maybe a series of translational fossil forms that clearly demonstrate evolution in progression—like a frog evolving into different species, something simple like that.
I was talking about demonstrating that evolution was a huge part of biology, not demonstrating evolution.

Pixie, I leave here for just a few days and look at the mess you’ve left me with. But never mind that, I’ll clean up your messes myself.
What on earth are you talking about? Do you honestly think you know more about this than we do?

I have read numerous posts from you, and there is nothing of substance in any of them. There is nothing to suggest you know the first thing about biology. Nothing to suggest you have one jot of evidence to support your position.

The mess is entirely of your own creating, DaGeo.

I most certainly can show why some are false just like I continue to show evolution as false.
So why not do so? Where is the substance, daGeo? As usual you are full of talk, but have nothing of substance.

That’s what I’ve been so patiently trying to reason with you about. Just because something is mainstream, doesn’t logically and automatically make it true. Lots of obsolete “sciences” were at one time believed by the masses.
Being mainstream science makes it far more likely to be true than if it is rejected by mainstream science.

A theory in biology that is accepted as true by over 99% of biologists is far more likely to be true than a theory that is rejected by over 99% of biologists.

Merely saying there is a tiny, teeny chance they are wrong is really not going to count for much until you can offer some reason to should the experts are wrong.

In addition to that, nearly the entire scientific establishment has been hijacked by very devout Secular Humanists. Of course, you bet, they will claim evolution is a branch of science—and you believe them‼️
Your evidence for that is what?

Right now it sounds like a paranoid delusion. While there is a higher than normal fraction of atheists in science, there are still large numbers of Christians, as well as theists of other religions. That alone makes you claim nonsense.

It is a fact that evolution is a part of mainstream science.

Besides, you’re confusing science with opinion. Evolution between species has never been observed empirically in any scientific lab or by any serious scientific investigation. Therefore, evolution merely resides in the furtive imagination of a religious humanist
Science works by inference. That evolution happened is inferred from the overwhelming evidence.

That is why over 99% of biologists have the opinion that evolution is true.

Fine! So you just don’t like contrary facts
We will never know, because you are apparently incapable of finding any.

Haven’t you been reading and understanding my posts and the posts of others here? Obviously not
What is to understand?

It is your opinion that evolution is not science, but you have no evidence to support that.

It is your opinion that he entire scientific establishment has been hijacked by very devout Secular Humanists, but you have no evidence to support that.

Have I missed anything?

Can you show why you believe my opinions are uninformed? Of course not
Because you are unable to support any of them.

You have yet to demonstrate that evolution is a huge part of biology. All you do is quote like minded Secular Humanists as your proof
Take a look at Ken Miller's web page. He is a Christian who argues vehemently for evolution.

You should also learn about the Clergy Letter Project.

Once again, your enfeebled view makes the majority opinion right. But then again, that’s all you have
Actually it is a small part of what I have. And it is something you do not have.

The vast majority of experts in this subject agree with me, and disagree with you. They do so because of the evidence.

Which is why again and again you fail to produce any evidence to support your claims.

Sadly, history is strewn throughout with obsolete majority views once embraced by establishment elitists.
Sure, and creationism is one of them. For some reason, however, some still cling to it.

I think you must view the future with certain anxiety. You subconsciously anticipate the day when the younger incoming scientific establishment will definitively declare evolution a myth once and for all and will render it to the historical scrap heap of obsolescence.
This looks like projection to me. It does look as though Christianity is in decline.

Evolution, on the other hand, is getting ever stronger.

What on earth are you talking about? Do you honestly think you know more about this than we do?
I have read numerous posts from you, and there is nothing of substance in any of them. There is nothing to suggest you know the first thing about biology. Nothing to suggest you have one jot of evidence to support your position.
I never claimed to know more about biology but when you tag your the evolution hoax to biology that’s when you part with objective science. Either you stick with science or you don’t. You can’t have it both ways. Evolution is simply an abject hoax that’s been perpetrated onto the scientific community by religious secular humanist.
The mess is entirely of your own creating, DaGeo.
Please don’t saddle me with the creation of the evolution hoax, I don’t deserve the credit
So why not do so? Where is the substance, daGeo? As usual you are full of talk, but have nothing of substance.
You don’t want to hear. Your responses to other posters and myself clearly prove your mind is closed.
Being mainstream science makes it far more likely to be true than if it is rejected by mainstream science.
Once again, another fallacious majority appeal. Seems to be your best argument. If you were here in the heyday of flat earth cosmology, you would no doubt make the same appeal to the majority because that’s what the establishment kept telling people to believe.
A theory in biology that is accepted as true by over 99% of biologists is far more likely to be true than a theory that is rejected by over 99% of biologists.
Fallacy appeal to the majority—let’s see what number is this one?
Merely saying there is a tiny, teeny chance they are wrong is really not going to count for much until you can offer some reason to should the experts are wrong.
There’s no tiny teeny chance they are wrong. They’re more wrong than all the other “scientific” hoaxes combined
Your evidence for that is what?
Plenty of information on the forums here that you keep ignoring. Maybe too painful for you, I understand
Right now it sounds like a paranoid delusion.
Yes, I fear for the children who are being indoctrinated
While there is a higher than normal fraction of atheists in science, there are still large numbers of Christians, as well as theists of other religions. That alone makes you claim nonsense.
Lots of “Christians” believe silly things. How does that move your argument forward?
It is a fact that evolution is a part of mainstream science.
The fact you keep regressing to fallacious argumentation proves you’re losing ground. Evolution is a hoax but it’s the best thing going for secular humanist God haters
Science works by inference. That evolution happened is inferred from the overwhelming evidence.
What overwhelming inference?? majority appeal? ok if you say so
That is why over 99% of biologists have the opinion that evolution is true.

We will never know, because you are apparently incapable of finding any.
Ask yourself how many times you’ve inadvertently appealed to the band wagon fallacy—in just this post? The bandwagon fallacy takes place when you appeal to the majority to validate your beliefs
What is to understand?

It is your opinion that evolution is not science, but you have no evidence to support that.

It is your opinion that he entire scientific establishment has been hijacked by very devout Secular Humanists, but you have no evidence to support that.
Of course I have evidence for that and you have the same evidence but you quickly dismiss the possibly
Have I missed anything?
Make a list
Because you are unable to support any of them.
You can led a humanist to school but you can’t make ‘em think
Take a look at Ken Miller's web page. He is a Christian who argues vehemently for evolution.

You should also learn about the Clergy Letter Project.
How does a confused clergy help you?
Actually it is a small part of what I have. And it is something you do not have.
I’m on the edge of my seat, can’t wait to see more
The vast majority of experts in this subject agree with me, and disagree with you. They do so because of the evidence.
Chalk that point up, another bandwagon fallacy
Which is why again and again you fail to produce any evidence to support your claims.
You wouldn’t recognize evidence if it came directly to you in the form of Charles Darwin
Sure, and creationism is one of them. For some reason, however, some still cling to it.
I waiting for you to find at least one scientific fact against it.
This looks like projection to me. It does look as though Christianity is in decline.
Another backward appeal to the bandwagon fallacy. You must not be keeping count.
But yes, I agree, Christianity is on the decline and has been for some time. But belief in the true God was seriously on the decline before the Great Flood in Noah’s day but that didn’t prove belief in God was a lie
For the present, I think you might be right

I never claimed to know more about biology but when you tag your the evolution hoax to biology that’s when you part with objective science. Either you stick with science or you don’t. You can’t have it both ways. Evolution is simply an abject hoax that’s been perpetrated onto the scientific community by religious secular humanist.
It is a fact that evolution is part of mainstream science. You are quite simply wrong here.

As I have pointed out numerous times over 99% of biologists believe evolution is true. That does not prove evolution is true (though it makes that far more likely than if it false), but it prove that evolution is science.

You don’t want to hear. Your responses to other posters and myself clearly prove your mind is closed.
That is just an excuse for not delivering evidence to support your claims.

Once again, another fallacious majority appeal. Seems to be your best argument. If you were here in the heyday of flat earth cosmology, you would no doubt make the same appeal to the majority because that’s what the establishment kept telling people to believe.
Wrong.

Firstly, I am appealing to the majority of the experts. This is something you repeatedly ignore. It is over 99% of biologists who accept that evolution is true. If this was the hey day of flat earth cosmology, I would be pointing out that the experts say the world is round.

Secondly there is a huge amount of evidence for evolution from biochemistry (for example, comparing amino acid sequences and the vitamin C pseudogene), from the fossil record, from morphology, from genetics, from biogeography. You ignore all that evidence, just pretend I do not even mention it, so you can delude yourself that the above is my "best argument".

Thirdly, this is more than you have produced. If this was the only evidence I have to support my position, then it beats you because you have nothing. You steadfastly refuse to present any evidence, and therefore one piece of evidence on my part is enough to defeat you.

There’s no tiny teeny chance they are wrong. They’re more wrong than all the other “scientific” hoaxes combined
But all you have to support your opinion is repetition.

Where is the evidence, DaGeo?

You say an appeal to the majority of experts is my best argument, but that is far, far better than what you have.

Plenty of information on the forums here that you keep ignoring. Maybe too painful for you, I understand
Like what? Why can you not find it?

Read the threads, and you will likely find a post by me trashing the creationist arguments. Far from ignoring it, I have roundly refuted that nonsense before you even got here, DaGeo.

But you know that already, which is why you fail to link to this supposed "Plenty of information on the forums"

Yes, I fear for the children who are being indoctrinated
So do I. I presume that is what happened to you.

Try to think for yourself, DaGeo. Look at the evidence. If you find evidence for your position, present it. Be honest with yourself. If you cannot find that evidence, ask yourself why. The reason you cannot present evidence is because what you have is so weak it will just make you look even worse than no evidence at all.

Lots of “Christians” believe silly things. How does that move your argument forward?
You claimed "nearly the entire scientific establishment has been hijacked by very devout Secular Humanists."

The fact that most scientists are not atheists, and a large fraction are Christians, destroys your argument. It is just a paranoid delusion you have been told to believe. As you say "the children who are being indoctrinated". They are being indoctrinated to believe "nearly the entire scientific establishment has been hijacked by very devout Secular Humanists" when that is clearly not true, given the number of Christians, and other theists, in science.

Ask yourself how many times you’ve inadvertently appealed to the band wagon fallacy—in just this post? The bandwagon fallacy takes place when you appeal to the majority to validate your beliefs
You keep bringing it up, so I keep mentioning it. That does not mean it is the only, or best, argument for evolution. Far from it.

However, it does prove evolution is mainstream science, and that alone destroys one of your claims.

Of course I have evidence for that and you have the same evidence but you quickly dismiss the possibly
And you are so afraid of it being trashed you dare not even mention it?

Spoiler alert: Yes, you are.

Do you know how weak this makes your position look?

You wouldn’t recognize evidence if it came directly to you in the form of Charles Darwin
We will never know because it is clear you have none to offer.

I waiting for you to find at least one scientific fact against it.
Okay, chimp DNA is closer to human DNA than it is to gorilla DNA.

See here, for example:

But yes, I agree, Christianity is on the decline and has been for some time. But belief in the true God was seriously on the decline before the Great Flood in Noah’s day but that didn’t prove belief in God was a lie
I never said that. I pointed out that your claim that evolution is in decline is likely projection because, as you concede, Christianity is in decline.

I earlier said:
For the present, I think you might be right
Great, you admit "the day when the younger incoming scientific establishment will definitively declare evolution a myth once and for all and will render it to the historical scrap heap of obsolescence" is just nonsense. Another of your claims exposed as nonsense.

Back