Dana Coverstone

Buzzard

Yes; Paul says "In Due Season"; at the proper time; ect. ect. ect
so in other words, its not time for such things to happen yet;
but that has never stopped these "Want-ta-Bee's" from espousing the words of Satan

robycop3

People have dreams every time they sleep. They're generally formed from peoples' knowledge and wishes. His are no different.
Remember, a TRUE prophet of God's prophecies always coneta pass 100%. Coverstone's record doesn't begin to approach that standard.

Buzzard

And there shall be False Visions, False Dreams and "RUMORS" shall abound

do you know what a "Rumor" is
something that is widely talked about and espoused by many as if it were true;
but has no basis in fact,

"and ye shall hear" Matt. ch. 24
but let no man deceive you

Bob Carabbio

BUT HEY!!!! At least we won't have to wait long to find out whether this "Dana" character is just another fool talking through his hat, or not. The Bible's clear, if the prophet speaks and it DOESN'T COME TO PASS - then it was a PHONY prophesy. I expect things will get messy after the election, but that's not prophetic! Things have BEEN Messy for the last 5 years as the Democratic Political Party has constantly tried to destroy the Trump Presidency, so no reason to assume that anything will change.

BUT HEY!!!! At least we won't have to wait long to find out whether this "Dana" character is just another fool talking through his hat, or not. The Bible's clear, if the prophet speaks and it DOESN'T COME TO PASS - then it was a PHONY prophesy. I expect things will get messy after the election, but that's not prophetic! Things have BEEN Messy for the last 5 years as the Democratic Political Party has constantly tried to destroy the Trump Presidency, so no reason to assume that anything will change.
I agree with everything you said.

CrowCross

Here's a video where he speaks about the 2nd and 3rd week of October. We're past that and what he dreamt about didn't seem to happen. 1:42ish.