Daniel 12:12

Keraz

This known as kitchen sink theology, I'll find a verse that proves x,y,and/or z.
The use of scriptures: of unfulfilled prophesies to prove a point and explain what God intends to do, is called normal understanding.
It is those who add to or twist the meanings, who have a false theology.

Comments such as you make, are of no value. The proper way to refute anyones beliefs, is to show they are wrong with scriptural proofs.

Beloved Daughter

The use of scriptures: of unfulfilled prophesies to prove a point and explain what God intends to do, is called normal understanding.
It is those who add to or twist the meanings, who have a false theology.

Comments such as you make, are of no value. The proper way to refute anyones beliefs, is to show they are wrong with scriptural proofs.

And that's exactly what I did. I have proven that your interpretation is false, as I said to 7T7. The verses he used are happening. Every single one of them.

I accept that there are prophecies that have not come to pass, but at best, you are guessing. The Bible is never wrong, but people are almost always wrong.

What does the Bible say about fortune tellers, seers, etc? Every false prophet engages in this kind of rank speculation. I've read the achievements of Tim LaHaye, Josh McDowell, etc. Left Behind is fiction IOW fantasy.

BTW, how long is a generation?

Keraz

BTW, how long is a generation?
Are you referring to Matthew 24:34?
Jesus said those alive when the 'fig tree' buds, that is: when Judah becomes a nation again, THEY will see it all. All; being the prophesied end time events. Proved by Jesus saying; then you will know the end is very near.
The end, as prophesied; culminating in the glorious Return of Jesus, didn't come in the first Century.

As for the Bible prophesies most remain unfulfilled, for instance all of Revelation from Rev 6:12 to the end, is yet to happen.