Daniel's (Little Horn) Abomination In Desolation, A (Future) Event Unfulfilled

Truth7t7

Daniel's (Little Horn)

This "Future" figure will be present on earth to see the (Second Coming) of Jesus Christ and final judgement, as this figure will be slain by Jesus Christ and cast into the lake of fire (Future) unfulfilled

"Future" (Second Coming, Final Judgement) Below

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Last edited:

Arkycharlie

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Daniel 9:25
25 “Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times.

I like where you're going with this. So tell me, did our Lord's once for all sacrifice of His own precious body and blood for the sins of the world legally and effectively put an end to the sacrificial laws and regulations of the Temple worship? I say absolutely yes!

And then we have another similarity with the covenant in the Blood of Christ, as shown below:

Isaiah 53:
10 But the Lord was pleased to crush Him, putting Him to grief;
If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days,
And the good pleasure of the Lord will prosper in His hand.
11 As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied;
By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many,
As He will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, and He will divide the booty with the strong;
Because He poured out Himself to death, and was numbered with the transgressors;
Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, and interceded for the transgressors.
Matthew 26:
26 While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and [h]after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”
27 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you;
28 for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.
29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.”
Mark 14:
22 While they were eating, He took some bread, and after a blessing He broke it, and gave it to them, and said, “Take it; this is My body.”
23 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.
24 And He said to them, “This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.
25 Truly I say to you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”

Can you not see a direct correlation between the “many” in Daniel 9:27 and the many in the passages quoted above? I certainly can! And when you consider that Daniel 9:25 makes perfectly clear that the prophecy of Daniel’s 70 weeks pertains to the coming of Messiah the Prince, and most certainly NOT the antichrist, I think that you’re barking up the wrong tree here. And this is just for starters. There’s more to come after you address these questions!

Truth7t7

Daniel’s 70 weeks pertains to the coming of Messiah the Prince, and most certainly NOT the antichrist, I think that you’re barking up the wrong tree here. And this is just for starters. There’s more to come after you address these questions!
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Arkycharlie

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Do you think anyone actually reads your posts? I've studied the Bible for over 40 years and don't need you to quote it to me. Ignoring my question just makes you appear more ignorant as it demonstrates that you have no answer. No surprise there!

Yahchristian

[Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

(1) What is the “fourth beast”?

(2) What are the “ten horns”?

Daniel 7:7-8... After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

I say (1) the Roman Empire and (2) the kingdoms formed out of the ruins of the Roman Empire in the fifth century.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Daniel 7:7-8... After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

I say (1) the Roman Empire and (2) the kingdoms formed out of the ruins of the Roman Empire in the fifth century.
I dont really care about the guess work of the prior horns, but the fact is the little horn will be present upon earth until the ultimate end

The scripture clearly shows the bad guy in Daniel 11:37 is a "Jew/Hebrew" in decent, no chance of a "Roman" or "Catholic" being accepted as a Jewish Messiah from the lineage of David

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

I believe the 10 horns represent future Kings in Israel, those of the future recognized 10 lost tribes, and they will give their power quickly (One Hour) to come against a Godless liberal "Jerusalem" the whore, and burn her with fire

(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Truth7t7

Do you think anyone actually reads your posts? I've studied the Bible for over 40 years and don't need you to quote it to me. Ignoring my question just makes you appear more ignorant as it demonstrates that you have no answer. No surprise there!
I didnt ignore your question, you suggested Jesus Christ was going to return and walk on earth, I provided the scripture below that proves otherwise, it's real simple

Arkycharlie

I didnt ignore your question, you suggested Jesus Christ was going to return and walk on earth, I provided the scripture below that proves otherwise, it's real simple
Nothing in my post made any reference to Jesus returning to planet earth. The point that I was making was simply that the prophecy of Daniel's
70 weeks makes no reference to the antichrist. I assumed that you would ignore it because you have no answer to my assertions and that's how you and most folks around here roll, their heads in the sand.

Yahchristian

I dont really care about the guess work of the prior horns,

But you can’t identify the “little horn” unless you can identify the “ten horns” because it comes up “among them”.

And you can’t identify the “ten horns” unless you can identify the “fourth beast” because “it had” ten horns.

So why should anyone think you can identify the “little horn” since you can’t identify the “fourth beast” or its “ten horns”?

Truth7t7

Nothing in my post made any reference to Jesus returning to planet earth. The point that I was making was simply that the prophecy of Daniel's
70 weeks makes no reference to the antichrist. I assumed that you would ignore it because you have no answer to my assertions and that's how you and most folks around here roll, their heads in the sand.
The bad guy figure (The Antichrist) seen below (He) is mentioned in the 70th week

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

Merriam-Webster

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage

Arkycharlie

The bad guy figure (The Antichrist) seen below (He) is mentioned in the 70th week
Why don't you get your head out of the sand and at least address the following:

So tell me, did our Lord's once for all sacrifice of His own precious body and blood for the sins of the world legally and effectively put an end to the sacrificial laws and regulations of the Temple worship? I say absolutely yes!​

And then we have another similarity with the covenant in the Blood of Christ, as shown below:​
Isaiah 53:
10 But the Lord was pleased to crush Him, putting Him to grief;
If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days,
And the good pleasure of the Lord will prosper in His hand.
11 As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied;
By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many,
As He will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, and He will divide the booty with the strong;
Because He poured out Himself to death, and was numbered with the transgressors;
Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, and interceded for the transgressors.​
Matthew 26:
26 While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and [h]after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”​
27 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you;​
28 for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.​
29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.”​
Mark 14:
22 While they were eating, He took some bread, and after a blessing He broke it, and gave it to them, and said, “Take it; this is My body.”​
23 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.​
24 And He said to them, “This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.​
25 Truly I say to you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”​
Can you not see a direct correlation between the “many” in Daniel 9:27 and the many in the passages quoted above? I certainly can! And when you consider that Daniel 9:25 makes perfectly clear that the prophecy of Daniel’s 70 weeks pertains to the coming of Messiah the Prince, and most certainly NOT the antichrist, I think that you’re barking up the wrong tree here. And this is just for starters. There’s more to come after you address these questions!
Of course, pride will prevent you from admitting anything that conflicts with your deeply flawed opinions in these matters keeping your head firmly in the sand.

CharismaticLady

Daniel's (Little Horn)

This "Future" figure will be present on earth to see the (Second Coming) of Jesus Christ and final judgement, as this figure will be slain by Jesus Christ and cast into the lake of fire (Future) unfulfilled

"Future" (Second Coming, Final Judgement) Below

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Merriam-Webster

Actually there are three 7 year spans in 2 parts each.

Daniel 7 - Rev. 12 and 13. Great Tribulation
Daniel 8 - 67 BC to 60 BC (2,300 days) Jewish revolt. Antiochus Epiphanes IV defiled the temple before his death in 64 BC.
Daniel 9 - 66 AD to 73 AD second Jewish revolt with temple defiled and destroyed in 70 AD.

Truth7t7

Actually there are three 7 year spans in 2 parts each.

Daniel 7 - Rev. 12 and 13. Great Tribulation
Daniel 8 - 67 BC to 60 BC (2,300 days) Jewish revolt. Antiochus Epiphanes IV defiled the temple before his death in 64 BC.
Daniel 9 - 66 AD to 73 AD second Jewish revolt with temple defiled and destroyed in 70 AD.
We will disagree, the bible speaks of 1260 days, or 42 months, or 3.5 years, all the exact same time frame

You Preterist presentation in 66-73AD fulfillment is wrong in my opinion

As the OP clearly shows, the (Little Horn) of Daniel will be present on earth to the ultimate end

Truth7t7

Why don't you get your head out of the sand and at least address the following:

So tell me, did our Lord's once for all sacrifice of His own precious body and blood for the sins of the world legally and effectively put an end to the sacrificial laws and regulations of the Temple worship? I say absolutely yes!​
And then we have another similarity with the covenant in the Blood of Christ, as shown below:​
Isaiah 53:
10 But the Lord was pleased to crush Him, putting Him to grief;​
If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days,​
And the good pleasure of the Lord will prosper in His hand.​
11 As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied;​
By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many,​
As He will bear their iniquities.​
12 Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, and He will divide the booty with the strong;​
Because He poured out Himself to death, and was numbered with the transgressors;​
Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, and interceded for the transgressors.​
Matthew 26:
26 While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and [h]after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”​
27 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you;​
28 for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.​
29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.”​
Mark 14:
22 While they were eating, He took some bread, and after a blessing He broke it, and gave it to them, and said, “Take it; this is My body.”​
23 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.​
24 And He said to them, “This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.​
25 Truly I say to you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”​
Of course, pride will prevent you from admitting anything that conflicts with your deeply flawed opinions in these matters keeping your head firmly in the sand.
We will disagree, the 70th week pertains to the revelation of the Antichrist in Jerusalem, and the beginning of the future 3.5 year tribulation

CharismaticLady

We will disagree, the bible speaks of 1260 days, or 42 months, or 3.5 years, all the exact same time frame

You Preterist presentation in 66-73AD fulfillment is wrong in my opinion

As the OP clearly shows, the (Little Horn) of Daniel will be present on earth to the ultimate end

We agree on the 1260 days, 42 months and time, times and half a time (3.5 years) are the same. But in reality it amounts to 7 years, cut in half. It is not just 3 1/2 years total. Go to chapter 13 and see that the Antichrist is allowed to continue for another 42 months, making it 7 years all together.

Daniel 9:26 is 70 AD, but don't you find it odd that verse 27 is 7 years and so is 66 AD to 73 AD? With the destruction of the temple in the midst of the week, 70 AD? That is not to say that it is not a paradigm of the future 7 years of great Tribulation. I am not a preterist. Its a foreshadow, not a replacement.

BTW, there are two little horns in Daniel. One in Daniel 7, future end time Antichrist; and the Greek emperor in Daniel 8, out of one of the four generals. Actually a successor. That was before the Roman empire. And before Christ.

Arkycharlie

We will disagree, the 70th week pertains to the revelation of the Antichrist in Jerusalem, and the beginning of the future 3.5 year tribulation
No, you have no answers and are too proud to admit it. And interestingly, no one else is willing to take a stab either.

Truth7t7

We agree on the 1260 days, 42 months and time, times and half a time (3.5 years) are the same. But in reality it amounts to 7 years, cut in half. It is not just 3 1/2 years total. Go to chapter 13 and see that the Antichrist is allowed to continue for another 42 months, making it 7 years all together.

Daniel 9:26 is 70 AD, but don't you find it odd that verse 27 is 7 years and so is 66 AD to 73 AD? With the destruction of the temple in the midst of the week, 70 AD? That is not to say that it is not a paradigm of the future 7 years of great Tribulation. I am not a preterist. Its a foreshadow, not a replacement.

BTW, there are two little horns in Daniel. One in Daniel 7, future end time Antichrist; and the Greek emperor in Daniel 8, out of one of the four generals. Actually a successor. That was before the Roman empire. And before Christ.
Revelation 11:3 The 1260 days of the (Two Witnesses) & Revelation 13:1-5 The 42 months of (The Beast) are "Parallel" time frames that will begin at the future revealing of the Antichrist in Jerusalem, resulting in a 3.5 year tribulation

I disagree with your claim there are two little horns, scripture shows one, with Daniel's (Little Horn) being the same as Paul's (Man of Sin) and John's (The Beast) all the same future bad guy