Danmask 19

CrowCross

Has anyone seen the damask 19 results?

Google damask 19....I'd post a link but I don't want to sway your opinion.

6000 people ...50% with masks and 50% not wearing mask...What were the results?

Septextura

Apparently infections are higher than ever now, but the death toll hasn't increased.

Last edited:

Mr Laurier

Has anyone seen the damask 19 results?

Google damask 19....I'd post a link but I don't want to sway your opinion.

6000 people ...50% with masks and 50% not wearing mask...What were the results?
Damask 19 seems to be a shoulder duffel.
https://www.wayfair.ca/shop-product-type/pdx/world-traveler-damask-19-shoulder-duffel-worv1084.html

CrowCross

Damask 19 seems to be a shoulder duffel.
https://www.wayfair.ca/shop-product-type/pdx/world-traveler-damask-19-shoulder-duffel-worv1084.html
Cancel Thanksgiving.

Temujin

Adapting is killing the holiday.
Rubbish. Will you be watching TV, listening to music, cooking with electricity, wearing modern clothing, eating imported food? The holiday, like everything else in life, is constantly adapting. If you are incapable of adapting for one yer to keep your relations safe, then it's clear that the observance a family occasion and your love for your family is less important to you than making a stupid political gesture.

CrowCross

Rubbish. Will you be watching TV, listening to music, cooking with electricity, wearing modern clothing, eating imported food? The holiday, like everything else in life, is constantly adapting. If you are incapable of adapting for one yer to keep your relations safe, then it's clear that the observance a family occasion and your love for your family is less important to you than making a stupid political gesture.
I did switch to LED bulbs on my Christmas tree.

Yakuda

So?
No reason to cancel the holiday. Just adapt the holiday to the conditions that exist.
Seriously CC, do you not think these things through?
Then adapt and stay home if you don't want to go outside without a mask. How is it that this stuff only works in one direction?

CrowCross

So what was the point of this thread?
The point of the thread was to present the results of a study where 50% wore masks and 50% didn't.

The bottom line was the amount of cases of covid19 were about equal...when a mask was or wasn't worn.

Nouveau

The point of the thread was to present the results of a study...
Which you didn't do.

...where 50% wore masks and 50% didn't.
Nope. The study was recommending masks vs not recommending them. Less than half of the mask-recommendation group wore them as instructed.

The bottom line was the amount of cases of covid19 were about equal...when a mask was or wasn't worn.
The bottom line is that the results were inconclusive - consistent with anything between a 46% reduction in infection to a 23% increase. The study also did not test whether masks reduce transmission from the mask wearer, which is one of the main reasons for mask use.

DeSanto

Wouldn’t it be great if we found out some prince in Saudi Arabia was blackmailing or paying off governors to force everyone to wear masks like slaves... while they all sit back laughing at how stupid we all are for obeying?

Temujin

Wouldn’t it be great if we found out some prince in Saudi Arabia was blackmailing or paying off governors to force everyone to wear masks like slaves... while they all sit back laughing at how stupid we all are for obeying?
Actually we're all laughing at how stupid you are for not obeying.

CrowCross

Perhaps it's the way the NWO is going to get the people to comply...

DeSanto

Actually we're all laughing at how stupid you are for not obeying.
Why should I? Wearing a T-shirt on my face does nothing but cause me to breath in my own CO2 and bacteria putting me at greater risk of infection?

Last edited: