Dear corrupt commies - you don't get to do a victory dance

Septextura

If my candidate won like yours did, by fraud, I'd at least refrain from publicly gloating and puffing up.

Have you no shame?

If my candidate won like yours did, by fraud, I'd at least refrain from publicly gloating and puffing up.

You are mistaken. The communist candidate, Gloria La Riva, placed 6th in the Presidential election and received only 49,380 votes. Even Kanye West, with 61,000 votes, did better than Gloria.

The winner of the election was Joe Biden, who ran for the Democrats.

Septextura

You should watch the news. Victory dances Al over the country, but I guess they aren't commies, just 70 million regular people.

Build back better through voter fraud is no reason to dance. We should all mourn to soul crushing requiems because democracy died.

Loki

Have you no shame?

Will you dismiss it if it's proven in the court of law?
We know Trump was planning to claim fraud no matter what happened in this election. We also know he is a man lacking in any discernable virtues, particularly honesty. So you would be a fool to give him the benefit of the doubt in this matter. It just doesn't pass the laugh test. I don't even think it's possible for anyone to engineer fraud on such a massive scale across so many states, let alone do it without leaving huge tracks of evidence behind. You'll have an easier time demonstrating the existence of pixies in a court of law than systematic, widespread fraud. But to answer your question, I could be compelled by sufficient evidence, but not necessarily by a partisan court.

Septextura

We know Trump was planning to claim fraud no matter what happened in this election. We also know he is a man lacking in any discernable virtues, particularly honesty. So you would be a fool to give him the benefit of the doubt in this matter. It just doesn't pass the laugh test. I don't even think it's possible for anyone to engineer fraud on such a massive scale across so many states, let alone do it without leaving huge tracks of evidence behind. You'll have an easier time demonstrating the existence of pixies in a court of law than systematic, widespread fraud. But to answer your question, I could be compelled by sufficient evidence, but not necessarily by a partisan court.

Would it matter to you one bit if there was fraud?

Loki

Let me ask you the same question in reverse: if the Trump team fails to substantiate their allegations in court, will you be compelled to reject their claims for lack of evidence?

rossum

Not "court", but "courts", plural. Any cases will need to go through multiple state courts and possibly the Supreme Court as well.

You should have worked out by now that a lot of what President Trump says is showmanship and bluster. Remember that he was going to investigate all those millions of "fake" votes for Hillary in 2016? I expect the same will happen this time. He will huff and he will puff, but he will still be out of the White House in January.

Harry Leggs

Assertions made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. I dismiss your claim of fraud.
Who cares what you think. How is Biden going to take office? The only way that happens is if Trump concedes. We will see if Biden attempts to take office by force. Good luck with that.

Temujin

Who cares what you think. How is Biden going to take office? The only way that happens is if Trump concedes. We will see if Biden attempts to take office by force. Good luck with that.
After Jan 29th, Trump is no longer President. No force will be required. No-one will listen to him any more. He is a Lame duck now. By the end of Jan he is a dead duck.