Nothing you listed answered my question. Try again: I'll bolden to try to help you answer.What does proper worship look like? Praise music with a 45 minute sermon?
Again, I did provide examples:
1) The lens in which one interpret Scripture
2) The number of books in the Old Testament Scriptures
3) The structure of worship service
4) The music played during worship
5) Many churches have Wednesday evening services (where is that in the Bible (book, chapter and verse please)?
6) How often does a church practice the Lord's Supper? Every Sunday? Twice a month? Once a month? Quarterly?
7) Sacred art or no sacred art? I've been into southern baptist churches that have zero art. I've been into southern baptist churches with art.
8) Is there an alter table at your church? My mother-in-laws baptist church has one, covered in a nice cloth with the covered with the ichthys and Chi-Rho.
Never said I did. I was just listing some examples of things that are not explicitly in the Scriptures.
'Please tell us what God forgot to include in His Word (Bible) that can lead one to eternal life and please tell us what God forgot to include in His Word (Bible) for how to live on earth after one is born-again that the rc denomination/eastern orthodox denomination or any other denomination needs to provide?'