Debate: Trent Horn vs Steve Christie (Marian dogmas)

Well again showing you do not understand scripture. Worship should be everything you do.

roms 12:1

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

Isaiah 12:5

Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth.

Col 3:14+

And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Heb 13:5

Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.

Just a few verses that show that worship is not the mass. Of course nothing we do is worship if our heart is wrong and we follow man no matter what denomination.
The Mass is a blasphemy and mockery of the cross of Christ!

Jesus was slain once but that sacrifice is an eternal sacrifice. It is made present to us in the mass.
So if eternal... is He daily dying? Daily suffering? Or are you just watching a one-hour live play unfold before your eyes? I will ask you the same question Pilgrim has ignored.
What does the phrase "once and for all" mean? See Hebrews 9:11-28. Especially verse 28.

The laity are very much to blame for the lack of accountability, they do not demand it. They accept sweeping things under the carpet. They also love to blame others for their inability to defend their faith. They change them from one post to another when they realise they are wrong and yet will not be honest and say, yes I have changed my belief on this. It is okay to grow and develop one's beliefs.
Although men do not acknowledge it, they are aware of their relation and accountability to the living and true God who created them. But rather than come to terms with Him and His wrath against their sin they pervert the truth. And in this they become ignorant and foolish.

the op : i don’t see why mary has to ever have had bodily sex, why anyone wants to dwell on that ugly point, of sex in this type of corrupt body, so I don’t understand why it’s a point of debate? Only the soul is saved. If she did or not I don’t know but as I hope for anyone, I hope not.

Last edited:
Yes I wondered where the 'Romanist' label came from. I'd never heard it before coming here. My heritage is Irish Catholic and we always understood the Church in Rome to be universal in nature. It's 'headquarters' have to be somewhere in the world and that just happened to be Rome. I'm guessing Romanist is a slur of some sort.
rcc (led by its pope) is satans spiritual representative on earth.

Back